Register
  • Air

    Forums structure-air-jpg

    The days which are wrapped in the scene of summer and to pass gently
    An encounter with the girls repeated in the sunlight
    Summer continues to where as well
    She is waiting in the air


    Kunisaki Yukito's deceased mother left him with the doll and her last wish that Yukito look for the "girl in the skies" because it is his destiny to save her. Only half-understanding what his mother meant, Yukito has been traveling across Japan, vainly searching for this myth-like girl his mother told him about. His latest destination is a small, sleepy town where summer has just arrived; and his encounter with a young girl named Misuzu there sets the wheels of destiny turning....

    Download "Air" game:




    Download "Air" English patch:
    Comments 18 Comments
    1. renvateru's Avatar
      renvateru -
      Thanks admin
    1. Schwert1120's Avatar
      Schwert1120 -
      Is this diffrent from the anime tv show coz i didnt like the tv show
    1. OneManArmy's Avatar
      OneManArmy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Schwert1120 View Post
      Is this diffrent from the anime tv show coz i didnt like the tv show
      If you didn't like the anime then don't play the game because it's the same story just way more detailed.
    1. Chun Li's Avatar
      Chun Li -
      This game is soooo sad T.T I just have to warn people if you don't have the heart for it don't play this game.
    1. phantasm's Avatar
      phantasm -
      Quote Originally Posted by Chun Li View Post
      This game is soooo sad T.T I just have to warn people if you don't have the heart for it don't play this game.
      Clannad is 10 times sadder than Air.
    1. OneManArmy's Avatar
      OneManArmy -
      Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
      Clannad is 10 times sadder than Air.
      Nah, in Clannad you'be at least the chance that...
      Spoiler:
      the main heroine, so nagisa, doesn't die.
    1. VNHunter's Avatar
      VNHunter -
      Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
      Clannad is 10 times sadder than Air.
      IMO, air is sadder than CLANNAD...
      if clannad can make you cry for days, air can make you cry for weeks...
    1. phantasm's Avatar
      phantasm -
      Quote Originally Posted by VNHunter View Post
      IMO, air is sadder than CLANNAD...
      if clannad can make you cry for days, air can make you cry for weeks...
      Air is definitely sad but it is un-realistic so it doesn't make me cry.Clannad is more realistic than Air IMO(both still contain supernatural factor though)

      Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
      Nah, in Clannad you'be at least the chance that...
      Spoiler:
      the main heroine, so nagisa, doesn't die.
      But sadness overwhelms you before you reach that end.
    1. VNHunter's Avatar
      VNHunter -
      oh well
      one conclusion...
      THUMBS UP for Key's NAKIGEs...
    1. OneManArmy's Avatar
      OneManArmy -
      But sadness overwhelms you before you reach that end.
      Well yeah, I do agree that clannad's level of sadness is higher than air's but if you cleared the game for 100% then air's sadder (because of spoiler reasons I mentioned before).
    1. phantasm's Avatar
      phantasm -
      Quote Originally Posted by VNHunter View Post
      THUMBS UP for Key's NAKIGEs...
      Yay,High 5 for KEY.
      Let hope that rewrite will maintain KEY's sucess.(very very very funny atm)
    1. kougeru's Avatar
      kougeru -
      Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
      Air is definitely sad but it is un-realistic so it doesn't make me cry.Clannad is more realistic than Air IMO(both still contain supernatural factor though)


      But sadness overwhelms you before you reach that end.
      I have to agree that Air is sadder...because
      Spoiler:
      Misuzu dies no matter what as far as I've read online. I havnt played it myself so idk for sure, but she also dies in the end of anime which makes that the sadder anime for me too, in the end.there was no magical happy ending like in clannad.
    1. phantasm's Avatar
      phantasm -
      Quote Originally Posted by kougeru View Post
      I have to agree that Air is sadder...because
      Spoiler:
      Misuzu dies no matter what as far as I've read online. I havnt played it myself so idk for sure, but she also dies in the end of anime which makes that the sadder anime for me too, in the end.there was no magical happy ending like in clannad.
      Air needs a little more realism to make me cry.
    1. OneManArmy's Avatar
      OneManArmy -
      Quote Originally Posted by phantasm View Post
      Air needs a little more realism to make me cry.
      I believe that clannad's biggest advantage, I'm talking about the anime, is its length. You've much more time to see the relationship between Nagisa and Tomoya, and because of this the sad scenes have way more power than the ones of air. And that's exactly the problem of air. Its storytelling is too freakin fast and can be confusing as hell.

      Whatever, just enjoy the stuff you enjoy.
    1. phantasm's Avatar
      phantasm -
      Quote Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
      I believe that clannad's biggest advantage, I'm talking about the anime, is its length. You've much more time to see the relationship between Nagisa and Tomoya,
      You are right. Flashbacks do the job.
    1. udizzle's Avatar
      udizzle -
      Air's ending was confusing as fuck but after reading the good ol wiki and some discussions on it it made more sense but.. what i still never got was why

      Spoiler:
      Yukito died and turned into a crow =/
    1. OneManArmy's Avatar
      OneManArmy -
      Because it's magic.
    1. udizzle's Avatar
      udizzle -
      does the VN answer this or no?