Register
  • Amorous Professor Cherry

    -amorous-professor-cherry-jpg

    I'm Kouta Koikawa, and I'm having a problem with my studies. It's not that my classmates' ruckus bothers me, I sit at the front of the room to avoid their antics. The real problem is my social studies professor, Chieri Hase. From the day she started teaching here I haven't been able to keep my eyes off her! She's a rookie teacher, but I'm captivated by every movement of her beautiful body. I can't work up the nerve to confess my feelings - I'm her student, after all, and I'm sure she wouldn't find this sort of forbidden love to be proper... until one day when fate brings us together in an encounter that changes our lives forever.
    Download "Amorous Professor Cherry" game:



    "Amorous Professor Cherry" screenshots:
    -amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-1-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-2-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-3-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-4-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-5-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-6-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-7-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-8-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-9-jpg-amorous-professor-cherry-screenshot-10-jpg
    Comments 10 Comments
    1. RJei's Avatar
      RJei -
      This was a fun nukige, much better than I thought before I downloaded it. Teacher + childhood friend + another slutty teacher. Hot.
    1. lancelot's Avatar
      lancelot -
      I have already download this game. It seems like this game is in .Bin file. How should I play it?
    1. killerinsidee's Avatar
      killerinsidee -
      Quote Originally Posted by lancelot View Post
      I have already download this game. It seems like this game is in .Bin file. How should I play it?
      Mount it with Daemon Tools and install it.
    1. Orcus's Avatar
      Orcus -
      how long ist this game?
    1. ultimecea's Avatar
      ultimecea -
      just a short 1..
      shouldnt be more than 15
      Binetsu Kyoushi Cherry
    1. cpt valor's Avatar
      cpt valor -
      can someone help me? i downloaded this and extracted it to receive a ".bin" file, im also using deamon tools light but it cant read ".bin" files. does anyone know a solution to this issue?
    1. darc505's Avatar
      darc505 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cpt valor View Post
      can someone help me? i downloaded this and extracted it to receive a ".bin" file, im also using deamon tools light but it cant read ".bin" files. does anyone know a solution to this issue?
      hope this link helps 4 Ways to Install a Game With Bin/cue Files Using Daemon Tools
    1. cpt valor's Avatar
      cpt valor -
      Quote Originally Posted by darc505 View Post
      yeah i checked that page before and it has useful info that i didnt know before but it didnt help me fix the issue with this file. i eventually just deleted this one and downloaded the game from a different site that contained a preloaded game where all i had to do was click and play! thanks anyway for tryin to help though!
    1. ecchiman's Avatar
      ecchiman -
      Quote Originally Posted by cpt valor View Post
      yeah i checked that page before and it has useful info that i didnt know before but it didnt help me fix the issue with this file. i eventually just deleted this one and downloaded the game from a different site that contained a preloaded game where all i had to do was click and play! thanks anyway for tryin to help though!
      Do you still have the link for that? I'm having issues mounting this game on Daemon.
    1. cpt valor's Avatar
      cpt valor -
      sorry it was a random site i found when doing a search for the game! came with about 85% completion save file! after a quick search i came up with a promising site! has several locations you can get it from if you still need it. try this site...
      [English] [G-Collections] Amorous Professor Cherry [ENGLISH + 100%]