PDA

View Full Version : Fighters

rahrah
05-02-2015, 02:03 AM
I recently got into fighters and now we must all play them together. So far I only really play BlazBlue and now Skullgirls but I have psnow which has a ton of fighters so w/e. I'm pretty awful, but I'm sure some of you are too.

Post some fighters you guys have and give us times to play. If we get enough people for a certain game, maybe we can set up a tournament to declare the ultimate weeb something.

I'll update the OP or something of who plays what as reference.

Rahrah
BlazBlue Chrono Phantasm (ps3), Skullgirls (ps3/PC) - psn/steam: Joshua12071207

Kaze
DBZ raging blast(1 and 2) , naruto UN storm revolution, MK9

Ritsu (yachi)
PS3: BlazBlue CP Extend, UnderNight, P4AU (Garbage), Dengeki Bunko, Xrd, DOALR (lol)

Chexguy
PS3 - Under Night In-Birth, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R, Guilty Gear Xrd, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, BlazBlue Chronophantasma (Extend by the end of the year maybe), Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost, Virtual-On Operation Moongate
PC - Skullgirls, King of Fighters 98/2002/XIII (I don't play them), whatever's on FightCade (I don't play them either), non +R Accent Core on an emulator, Melty Blood (arrrr, matey), Yatagarasu 4.3 (I don't play this either rofl), Vanguard Princess (does this even have netplay)

Kaze
05-02-2015, 05:25 AM
Kaze- DBZ raging blast(1 and 2) , naruto UN storm revolution, MK9 - all for ps3

rahrah
05-02-2015, 07:36 AM
Should list yo system too

Yachi
05-04-2015, 09:56 PM
PS3: BlazBlue CP Extend, UnderNight, P4AU (Garbage), Dengeki Bunko, Xrd, DOALR (lol)

mk9

lol

ChexGuy
05-04-2015, 10:05 PM
PS3 - Under Night In-Birth, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core +R, Guilty Gear Xrd, Arcana Heart 3 Love Max, BlazBlue Chronophantasma (Extend by the end of the year maybe), Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost, Virtual-On Operation Moongate

PC - Skullgirls, King of Fighters 98/2002/XIII (I don't play them), whatever's on FightCade (I don't play them either), non +R Accent Core on an emulator, Melty Blood (arrrr, matey), Yatagarasu 4.3 (I don't play this either rofl), Vanguard Princess (does this even have netplay)

Yachi
05-05-2015, 02:26 AM
Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost

This any good? Ive been meaning to check it out but im too lazy to youtube.

Virtual-On Operation Moongate

Um what they made a new Virtual-On game?

ChexGuy
05-05-2015, 02:30 AM
This any good? Ive been meaning to check it out but im too lazy to youtube.

good fun. a little hard to understand at first in terms of movement and I still haven't got the hang of it.

Um what they made a new Virtual-On game?

that's the first game you dingus