PDA

View Full Version : Yur Waifu of the month

Ushio
04-01-2012, 05:29 AM
I think that no one haven't made this thread yet so I'm starting it now

So here's the *RULES*:mad:
1."FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"
2.If your waifu has already been picked then you just have to let it go and wait for next month make a comeback
3.State the name of your waifu and which anime/eroge/vn or manga she is

Also I'll be updating this every 4 days since I have work and can't go to this forum that much
anyway guess I'll start

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````WAIFU!!````~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2048TAIGA AISAKA - TORADORA <----USHIO'S WAIFU

Momoyo - Majikoi (Justin Bieber) <~~ Avenger (YEAH! you ask for it :rolleyes:)

Irina Vladimirovna Putina - My Girlfriend is the President (----Ryugenzawa ( damn the name is really hard to read(thank you copy paste))

Arietta Fine ~ Symphonic Rain ~(owo)~ Hiromin(Kawaii!!!)

Sumika - muv-luv ~~ Neptune

Takase Sakura - Edelweiss - Hazehazy(that reminds me, I actually want to play that Vn for a long time now but had forgotten it thankz for reminding me even if you didn't have any intention of reminding me ^^)

Asia Argento - Highschool DxD (Phanteon)

Kuu - Wanko to Kurasou <- - - - SaruDa

Kud - Little Busters! (- - - - killerinsidee

Usami Haru - G Senjou no Maou -------- desi

Oda Raika - Papa no Iukoto ~~~~~~ Rjei

Riri Shiraishi - Ichiban ushiro no daimou <----- bellsprout

Mashiro Mito :) Tayutama -----OneManArmy

Suina - Kamidori Alchemy Meister :cool: ""Masao""

Tachibana Kanade - AngelBeats! (Hiya4321)

Chikage Kushinada - History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Blook

Avenger
04-01-2012, 05:41 AM
Momoyo from Majikoi

I think I win.

Ryugenzawa
04-01-2012, 05:48 AM
2050Irina Vladimirovna Putina

Ushio
04-01-2012, 05:54 AM
^sorry can't put up too much pics :o

Hiromin
04-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Arietta Fine from Symphonic Rain. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3938/ariicon.png

Ryugenzawa
04-01-2012, 06:08 AM
^sorry can't put up too much pics :o

they're all mine!! by the way.. The Avatar is my second waifu.. Akatsuki Francesca. I have no idea what kind of personality she has though..oh well..

Ushio
04-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Sorry but you'll have to wait for next month's waifu thread to have your second waifu to be posted.

Damn I love anime, waifus every month, how convenient.

Ryugenzawa
04-01-2012, 06:18 AM
Sorry but you'll have to wait for next month's waifu thread to have your second waifu to be posted.

Ehhh? But that's just too long...nevermind..already posted Irina:o

Damn I love anime, waifus every month, how convenient.

Yeah..until someone steals it:mad:

neptune
04-01-2012, 06:20 AM
Sumika from muv-luv http://i.imgur.com/hCjZq.png

hazehazy
04-01-2012, 06:33 AM
Takase Sakura from Edelweiss

Phanteon
04-01-2012, 06:48 AM
Asia Argento from Highschool DxD

SaruDa
04-01-2012, 08:09 AM
No need to have a waifu of the month, I've only ever had one waifu. Kuu from Wanko to Kurasou.

killerinsidee
04-01-2012, 09:17 AM
Kud from Little Busters

desi
04-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Waifu of the month = Usami Haru from G Senjou no Maou

RJei
04-01-2012, 09:51 AM
Oda Raika from Papa no Iukoto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VfLDLEKVAg

bellsprout
04-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Riri Shiraishi from Ichiban ushiro no daimou

OneManArmy
04-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Attachment : Mashiro Mito, Tayutama ... surprised eh?
And does this mean that I've to post every month the same comment?
I mean mashiro is my lifetime waifu.

Masao
04-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Suina from Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Avenger
04-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Ok, I know I already posted one, but you'll let me put this one in when you see the pic.

Happy April 1st

OneManArmy
04-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Ok, I know I already posted one, but you'll let me put this one in when you see the pic.
The moment I saw that picture...

bellsprout
04-01-2012, 04:22 PM

Happy April 1st

hmm? I only see MJ...

Ryugenzawa
04-01-2012, 04:22 PM

Happy April 1st

I don't care if it's April fool.. That's just too much, showing me s**t like that.. What did I ever do to you!? lol....

OneManArmy
04-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Don't lie man, I already discovered the truth.

Avenger
04-01-2012, 04:48 PM
Ok I'll make it up to you guys:

OneManArmy
04-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Ok I'll make it up to you guys
Cool bro but I'm not into lolis.

hazehazy
04-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Ok I'll make it up to you guys:

I love you for this

Masao
04-01-2012, 05:44 PM
I love you for this

Do you want to be my best friend?

hazehazy
04-01-2012, 06:18 PM
^all loli-lover are my best friend so yes

Phanteon
04-01-2012, 10:33 PM
^all loli-lover are my best friend so yes

Okay. Were not going to get along then. Lolicons.

OneManArmy
04-01-2012, 10:38 PM
Okay. Were not going to get along then. Lolicons.
Finally someone who doesn't like lolis besides myself. High five man! *clap*

Phanteon
04-02-2012, 12:00 AM
Finally someone who doesn't like lolis besides myself. High five man! *clap*

Awesome! We now have a 3rd rebel.
Join our little rebellion! Anti-Loli group. (https://erogegames.com/groups/massacre-lolis/)

OneManArmy
04-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Awesome! We now have a 3rd rebel.
Join our little rebellion! Anti-Loli group. (https://erogegames.com/groups/massacre-lolis/)
Nah, it's true that I dislike most of them but there are also some lolis which I actually like. It wouldn't be fair to kill them as well.
Nevertheless, good luck with your group. (^^)b

Haika
04-02-2012, 01:41 AM
I never really liked the whole forum Waifu idea. Be it anime or whatever. Just doesn't sit right with me. Characters I enjoy watching, getting to know, and in the case of eroges tend to get emotionally involved with, being randomly claimed by some dude in a forum irks me.

Some of the attraction to treating women like objects does filter through to me, so I can understand the desire, but that's in a totally different line of perverted thought, I don't understand that sort of treatment outside of private, and I'm not sure I ever will.

I could probably think of several random anime girls I'd love to fantasize about being my 'waifu' month or not, but at the same time, I'm not into sharing very much. And this game always makes me feel irritated.

neptune
04-02-2012, 02:48 AM
lolis are cute and all..but the most i can do is probably give them a hug and a pat in the head nothing more >.>

Alien
04-02-2012, 02:57 AM
I never really liked the whole forum Waifu idea. Be it anime or whatever. Just doesn't sit right with me. Characters I enjoy watching, getting to know, and in the case of eroges tend to get emotionally involved with, being randomly claimed by some dude in a forum irks me.

Some of the attraction to treating women like objects does filter through to me, so I can understand the desire, but that's in a totally different line of perverted thought, I don't understand that sort of treatment outside of private, and I'm not sure I ever will.

I could probably think of several random anime girls I'd love to fantasize about being my 'waifu' month or not, but at the same time, I'm not into sharing very much. And this game always makes me feel irritated.

Yeah, the waifu thing is a bizarre and kinda disturbing trend. It's really horribly misogynistic (women are a thing to be owned for a month or two? The hell?).

I mean, a relationship between non-equals can work. They tend to be really unhealthy, but some of them can work and some people want that sort of thing (hell, I'm somewhat of a submissive myself, and there's no shortage of male doms with gender expectations as they are today). But a dom/sub relationship lasting for a month is going to be abusive. Any relationship deliberately entered for a single month is probably unhealthy.

Waifus are general are kind of a weird thing but whatever man it's your own business. There are certainly fictional characters I've found attractive, physically or otherwise. But something like this thread shows disrespect for those characters, on top of being kinda revolting in general mentality.

Avenger
04-02-2012, 03:59 AM
I just do it on a sub-serious theme. It's not I'd want to "own" them, but if I had to choose an eroge universe to be in, I'd be in the one with the character I like the most. For me, THIS type of waifu is just which girl I like most, not me wanting to marry a 2D girl.

Ushio
04-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Yeah, the waifu thing is a bizarre and kinda disturbing trend. It's really horribly misogynistic (women are a thing to be owned for a month or two? The hell?).

I mean, a relationship between non-equals can work. They tend to be really unhealthy, but some of them can work and some people want that sort of thing (hell, I'm somewhat of a submissive myself, and there's no shortage of male doms with gender expectations as they are today). But a dom/sub relationship lasting for a month is going to be abusive. Any relationship deliberately entered for a single month is probably unhealthy.

Waifus are general are kind of a weird thing but whatever man it's your own business. There are certainly fictional characters I've found attractive, physically or otherwise. But something like this thread shows disrespect for those characters, on top of being kinda revolting in general mentality.

Well I understand your opinion but, let's just say everyone has the right to choose.
Practically THIS is a GAME it's not like you'll really going to marry a 2d girl which is totally absurd
But I can't say this for everyone since each one of us has it's own opinion and taste, whatever that is.

Anyway it's just like what Avenger had said, I mean take him for an example he likes 2d girls and wants to be with them in case he got a chance to choose which eroge he could be in. It's a fantasy but in reality he actually likes Justin Beiber.
So I don't think there's anything wrong with that ( except for the Justin Beiber thing).

hazehazy
04-02-2012, 10:40 AM
^I agree with that Justin Bieber thingy...
anyway,I also don't think waifu as someone that I want to marry it's more like my favorite character overall.here's a pic that explained waifu concept..it was post
ed on 4chan /a/ board I think...

OneManArmy
04-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Okay I'm only speaking for myself but I've to disagree with a lof of things.

I obviously have a so called waifu too but I don't have any intentions of owning her. So what's mashiro for me? I'll try to keep it short. She's actually the character which I felt in love with. And I'm not meaning just finding her hot/awesome, I really have feelings for her. It's hard to explain but every time I see a picture of her I instantly feel better or want to hug her. Call me weird but that's how it is. If mashiro would be for real then I would like to have her as my girlfriend. But like I said, I'm not seeing her as an object to own. For me the word waifu desribes your feelings towards a character. And seriously, I also find this waifu of the month thread quite stupid. Like I said in one of my previous comments, mashiro is my lifetime waifu, there's no need for another one. I'm totally devoted to her. So how would I react if somebody else calls mashiro his waifu? I would be actually happy because this person must have the same tastes like me. I may have strong feelings towards mashiro but I know that she's "just" a visual novel character. And I don't have any problems with speaking about this topic because...well these are my feelings right? Why should I hide them? So yeah, maybe I'm just an exception but that's my way of handle things.

Well I hope that at least one person got what I wanted to say.

SaruDa
04-02-2012, 08:37 PM

I obviously have a so called waifu too but I don't have any intentions of owning her. So what's mashiro for me? I'll try to keep it short. She's actually the character which I felt in love with. And I'm not meaning just finding her awesome, I really have feelings for her. It's hard to explain but every time I see a picture of her I instantly feel better or want to hug her. Call me weird but that's how it is. If mashiro would be for real then I would like to have her as my girlfriend. But like I said, I'm not seeing her as an object to own, for me the word waifu descibes your feelings towards a character. And seriously, I also find this waifu of the month thread quiete stupid. Like I said in one of my previous comments, mashiro is my lifetime waifu, there's no need for another one. I'm totally devoted to her. So how would I react if somebody else calls mashiro his waifu? I would be actually happy because this person must have the same tastes like me. I may have strong feelings towards mashiro but I know that she's "just" a visual novel character. And I don't have any problems with speaking about this topic because...well these are my feelings right? Why should I hide them? So yeah, maybe I'm just an exception but that's my way of handle things.

Based on the protag of Chaos;Head, I'd say your definition of Waifu is closest to the Japanese one(Hope you don't take that to mean I'm comparing you to him, I'm not).

Caelistas
04-03-2012, 12:50 AM
I haz 2.

http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/99/47/51954799/photos/Monster-Girl---Harpy/harpy%20twins.PNG

Harpy Twins FTW!

OneManArmy
04-03-2012, 01:07 AM
Based on the protag of Chaos;Head, I'd say your definition of Waifu is closest to the Japanese one(Hope you don't take that to mean I'm comparing you to him, I'm not).
Are you praising me or not? Not that I would care though. As for chaos;head itself, I was never able to play it.
It always screwed up after 30min of playing. This makes me a sad panda because the story sure looked nice.

And there's no meaning in comparing me to that protagonist anyway because I'm obviously far more awesome...probably.

Hiya4321
04-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Kanade Tachibana from Angle Beats!

SaruDa
04-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Are you praising me or not? Not that I would care though. As for chaos;head itself, I was never able to play it.
It always screwed up after 30min of playing. This makes me a sad panda because the story sure looked nice.

And there's no meaning in comparing me to that protagonist anyway because I'm obviously far more awesome...probably.
I guess you could consider that praising you, since I'm saying your definition of waifu is closest to the original.

OneManArmy
04-03-2012, 12:36 PM
I guess you could consider that praising you, since I'm saying your definition of waifu is closest to the original.
Arigatou gozaimasu~

Blook
04-03-2012, 01:33 PM
Chikage Kushinada from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi...
Picture
And why I love her

Kamidori
04-05-2012, 10:58 AM
2132 - Onigokko
watashi no waifuu!!! DAI SUKI kureha-channn

OneManArmy
04-05-2012, 12:25 PM
And why I love her
Sorry but I don't get the meaning of that picture.

Ushio
04-05-2012, 01:32 PM
^ Neither do I
anyway Added

Ushio
04-05-2012, 01:37 PM
to: Kamidori

Sorry but pls elaborate from which anime or Vn she is from

Blook
04-05-2012, 01:58 PM
OneManArmy/Ushio... there isn't any particular reason for it... it's like... other perspective of view...

Ushio
04-05-2012, 02:42 PM
OneManArmy/Ushio... there isn't any particular reason for it... it's like... other perspective of view...

huh? what?
I don't really follow

OneManArmy
04-05-2012, 02:45 PM
huh? what?
I don't really follow
I discovered the truth! He posted the picture because...because...because he CAN! Fuck yeah, that's it.

Blook
04-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Ushio... for no reason... let's 'cuz it's cute... better? xD
OneManArmy... even that's possbility xD

Masao
04-05-2012, 04:12 PM
2132 - Onigokko
watashi no waifuu!!! DAI SUKI kureha-channn

She looks damn cute...

Kamidori
04-05-2012, 04:17 PM
of course she is comrade , she's one of our loli idols , true happiness for us lolicons!!!

Masao
04-05-2012, 04:23 PM
of course she is comrade , she's one of our loli idols , true happiness for us lolicons!!!

This guy knows how to touch my heart...

hazehazy
04-05-2012, 04:34 PM
She looks damn cute...

this.keep the loli dose coming.

switch
04-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Taiga Aisaka from toradora......tsundere chibi..........luv her

Ushio
04-06-2012, 04:25 AM
^ sorry she's mine.....

MINE!!!

Shunrei
04-07-2012, 06:36 AM
This month?! I'd Love Alice but ... recently i fell for Kirino and Kuroneko.. dammit, can't choose between them

OneManArmy
04-07-2012, 01:48 PM
My waifu of the month...mashiro.

Anyone surprised?

killerinsidee
04-07-2012, 04:06 PM
This month?! I'd Love Alice but ... recently i fell for Kirino and Kuroneko.. dammit, can't choose between them

Ye, Kirino or Kuroneko...tough one :S

Nobu
04-07-2012, 05:51 PM
http://www.holiccosplay.com/holiccosplaycom/images/upload/Image/Ausra Cryin/Toru Kitsutaka wig 4.jpg

Sexy.

RJei
04-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Sanada Yukimura - Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls :D

Caelistas
04-10-2012, 06:01 PM
NSFW

Waifu of the month

http://e621.net/data/62/18/621814e73fa7c47bd18f7696390caad5.jpg?1324591223

Phanteon
04-11-2012, 03:38 AM
It's April. And i have decided my new Waifu :D
HNNNGGGG
Kotonoha Katsura from School Days.
Because i am into Yanderes now.

killerinsidee
04-12-2012, 11:51 PM
My new Waifu
Nyaruko from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

I seem to have a white hair fetish lately...

warrof
04-17-2012, 08:28 AM
Kaede - Elfen Lied manga - Me

NOT Nyu and NOT Lucy

I obviously have a so called waifu too but I don't have any intentions of owning her. So what's mashiro for me? I'll try to keep it short. She's actually the character which I felt in love with. And I'm not meaning just finding her awesome, I really have feelings for her. It's hard to explain but every time I see a picture of her I instantly feel better or want to hug her. Call me weird but that's how it is. If mashiro would be for real then I would like to have her as my girlfriend. But like I said, I'm not seeing her as an object to own, for me the word waifu descibes your feelings towards a character. And seriously, I also find this waifu of the month thread quiete stupid. Like I said in one of my previous comments, mashiro is my lifetime waifu, there's no need for another one. I'm totally devoted to her. So how would I react if somebody else calls mashiro his waifu? I would be actually happy because this person must have the same tastes like me. I may have strong feelings towards mashiro but I know that she's "just" a visual novel character. And I don't have any problems with speaking about this topic because...well these are my feelings right? Why should I hide them? So yeah, maybe I'm just an exception but that's my way of handle things.

dude (or dudette) I know (almost) exactly how you feel. Im the same way with Kaede, i truely fell in love with her.

Happy April 1st

yeesh you like him more than my neice..... and thats a complement (i think)

OneManArmy
04-17-2012, 12:31 PM
dude (or dudette) I know (almost) exactly how you feel. Im the same way with Kaede, i truely fell in love with her.
That's the spirit man! Keep it up~! \o/

Masao
05-04-2012, 12:02 AM
My new waifu: Eucliwood Hellscythe from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5lZgpdO4A

Dubs
05-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Meh dunno if anyone ever picked her, But Mato Yukoi from Black Rock Shooter :D ( When she's in Black Rock Shooter mode, Not the normal one )
http://www.back2gaming.com/wp-content/gallery/news/black_rock_shooter_0.png

Caelistas
05-04-2012, 04:28 AM
http://www.chihiro-subs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Amagami04.png

Kamidori
05-04-2012, 06:10 AM

i will conquer the world of 2D with Ancer!!!!!

superBlast
05-04-2012, 06:29 AM
How come I never knew this thread existed till now? o.O

Hm.... I'll go with my favorite, Illiya von Fries (I can't spell her full name by heart) (I changed her last name since she's now my wife for whatever reason.....) for the month... and the month after that... and the month after that... and so on and so forth.

I don't need a picture right? I'm too lazy to look for one.

Kamidori
05-04-2012, 07:04 AM
your last name is Fries??

superBlast
05-04-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah... it's pronounced like Freeze though. It's a shortened German word that means dam builder or something. Maybe Masao (or someone else that speaks german) would know what the word is since I have no idea.

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 08:23 AM
Haruhi perhaps???

Dont want to drink her poisoned tea though...

Melancholic
05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Yeah... it's pronounced like Freeze though. It's a shortened German word that means dam builder or something. Maybe Masao (or someone else that speaks german) would know what the word is since I have no idea.
Might have something to do with Friesland (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friesland). Someone who lives there would be called a Fries (plural: Friezen).

Hatsune Miku always becomes my waifu when I enter vocaloid mode.

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Hatsune Miku always becomes my waifu when I enter vocaloid mode.

UWA!!! cool... Hatsune Miku's so cute...

hazehazy
05-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Fukuji Mihoko from Saki

one eye closed FTW!!

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Fukuji Mihoko from Saki

one eye closed FTW!!

dont know saki... is she winking? doing it on porpuse?? or has eye problems??

Yachi
05-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Nu-13 from BlazBlue. Crazy yandere robots with eye-patch ftw

And if shes taken then Hideyoshi from Baka to Test...idgaf if hes a guy

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Nu-13 from BlazBlue. Crazy yandere robots with eye-patch ftw

And if shes taken then Hideyoshi from Baka to Test...idgaf if hes a guy

we've got a real live akihisa here... ahahah
Hideyoshi is a MALE right???
but considered as a new gender

Yachi
05-04-2012, 11:23 AM
we've got a real live akihisa here... ahahah
Hideyoshi is a MALE right???
but considered as a new gender

Whats this akihisa thing? sorry for being DUMB. And yes Hideyoshis a guy...but I dont care

Yachi
05-04-2012, 11:24 AM
OH gawd never mind i feel sooooooooooooooo stupid

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 11:26 AM
stupid

dont mind... all people makes mistakes... nobody is perfect anyway,,,

hazehazy
05-04-2012, 11:31 AM
dont know saki... is she winking? doing it on porpuse?? or has eye problems??

Saki is that awesome anime about mahjong...full of moe girls..Saki - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/anime/5671/Saki)
and she's purposely closing one of her eye to hide her heterochromia

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 11:36 AM
heterochromia

oh... has heterochromia eh??
cool!!! what's the anime genre/category...
(it suddenly interests me...)

hazehazy
05-04-2012, 11:42 AM
^I'm not really sure what this anime genre is...but according to myanimelist it's game/slice of life/school....with a little bit of yuri

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 11:46 AM
game/slice of life/school....with a little bit of yuri

great... thanks for the info... Time to HUNT DOWN this saki your talking about... ahehehe

and by the way... cool avatar...

OneManArmy
05-04-2012, 12:54 PM
heterochromia
I've no idea what you guys are talking about but heterochromia is always a good thing, so keep it up~!

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Whats this akihisa thing? sorry for being DUMB. And yes Hideyoshis a guy...but I dont care

that'll consider as a trap...
even the world practises a separate/special area just for Hideyoshi
but if u talking bout his sister..
then thats a totally new level...

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 01:16 PM
great... thanks for the info... Time to HUNT DOWN this saki your talking about... ahehehe

and by the way... cool avatar...

talking bout Saki..
there's this a 2nd season spin off..
which takes place after the graduation of original cast...

hazehazy
05-04-2012, 02:02 PM
talking bout Saki..
there's this a 2nd season spin off..
which takes place after the graduation of original cast...

actually,the spin-off are parallel to the original Saki,the difference is the protagonists this time are from Achiga Girls School...

more detailed explanation here Saki achiga-hen FAQ+ Guide [If you not sure you should watch this or not] - Forums - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=413259)

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 03:03 PM
parallel??
u sure?
i remember its after Saki won the tournament...
futhermore..i got read that they din focus on Saki anymore or Nodoka in general
more like brief cameo appearance..

Nobu
05-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I feel sad when the orginial cast of a series graduates and ppl think it's fine to replace them with other characters...though I never saw mpre than 2 eps of saki, just feels depressing. Like if they did that to k-on, I'd literally have to kill somebody.

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 03:53 PM
I feel sad when the orginial cast of a series graduates and ppl think it's fine to replace them with other characters...though I never saw mpre than 2 eps of saki, just feels depressing. Like if they did that to k-on, I'd literally have to kill somebody.

i get what u feel..
i mean its totally unfair to Azusa in K-on..
its like throwing away the person closest to you withsinful intention..
although the song Tenshi ni Fureta yo have deep meaning..
still..
it hurts everytime i replay the saong..
the faces of Azusa crying and yet smile on their graduation bore a whole in my tear ducts~

Nobu
05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
i get what u feel..
i mean its totally unfair to Azusa in K-on..
its like throwing away the person closest to you withsinful intention..
although the song Tenshi ni Fureta yo have deep meaning..
still..
it hurts everytime i replay the saong..
the faces of Azusa crying and yet smile on their graduation bore a whole in my tear ducts~

God ikr, they should do a DEARDROPS type of thing and just show their band life, anyways off topic.
Wifu=echo, no pic cause once again, I'm lazy.

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 05:20 PM
i think we have drift far from this thread purpose...

Nobu
05-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Well that's because people Are plotting to STEAL MY ECHO, u bastards

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Haha..
i was wondering..
why nobody choose Kurisu Makise???
man..i Love her~

OneManArmy
05-04-2012, 05:37 PM
STEAL MY ECHO
Sounds like the name of a wannabe band...

Masao
05-04-2012, 06:16 PM
STEAL MY ECHO

Isn't that the blue haired girl from Pandora Hearts?

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Isn't that the blue haired girl from Pandora Hearts?

yup... that's the one... the one he posted on superBlasts' Loli adaption thread...

Nobu
05-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Nobody picked Kurisu b/c she's already in my bed <3

Masao
05-04-2012, 10:10 PM
why nobody choose Kurisu Makise???

Nobody picked Kurisu b/c she's already in my bed <3

That is one reason, and probably that she isn't a loli.

desi
05-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Hmmm... since this hasn't been updated in nearly a month, looks like Usami is my permanent Waifu... i'm okay with that.

Masao
05-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Hmmm... since this hasn't been updated in nearly a month, looks like Usami is my permanent Waifu... i'm okay with that.

excellent choice, a man who is satisfied with what he has (just like this mashiro-granny... )

ultimecea
05-04-2012, 10:29 PM
That is one reason, and probably that she isn't a loli.

no...
she must not be loli..
even u time travel back...

OneManArmy
05-04-2012, 10:37 PM
excellent choice, a man who is satisfied with what he has (just like this mashiro-granny... )
Aren't we a little bit jaelous today? But don't worry, the day will come when you also find your waifu and are able to understand me.

Masao
05-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Aren't we a little bit jaelous today? But don't worry, the day will come when you also find your waifu and are able to understand me.

Thank you for your wisdom Grandmaster Granny.

OneManArmy
05-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Thank you for your wisdom Grandmaster Granny.
Nandemonai~

hazehazy
05-05-2012, 11:13 AM
parallel??
u sure?
i remember its after Saki won the tournament...
futhermore..i got read that they din focus on Saki anymore or Nodoka in general
more like brief cameo appearance..

I'm more than sure it's parallel...in the national tournament they're separated into two side.side-A and Side-B...Kiyosumi(saki's school) is in side-B where they're now in the quarter final against Eisui, Miyamori, and Himematsu...while Achiga is in the A-side(hence the title episode of Side-A) and now they're in the Semi-final against Senriyama,Shiraitodai(Miyanaga Teru's school,Saki's sister if u don't remember) and one other school...but this is not in the anime yet...the anime just got to the first round of the national.and further proof is,in episode 3 of Saki Achiga hen,the girls of achiga run into Miyanaga Saki and felt an ominous aura from her...and Shizuno even said "what's her name again,I think it's Saki..miyanaga Saki.That's the girl I have to beat"...or something along those line...someone from myanimelist even made a full translation of the National bracket.Here:

and FYI the manga of achiga hen is faster than the original Saki because the mangaka is different,but the story is still from the same author.we probably won't see the direct sequel for the original Saki until the manga is finished,which will probably take one more year at least.and I think the final of the national tournament will not be in this Achiga hen anime...it probably will be animated in the direct sequel of Saki(when/if they will be animated).

Sorry for massive off-topic post but I just have to clear this out.

warrof
05-06-2012, 09:41 AM
GGrrr i can;t link the picture on this internet connection, ohh well.

Again I have Kaede from Elfen Leid

ultimecea
05-06-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm more than sure it's parallel...in the national tournament they're separated into two side.side-A and Side-B...Kiyosumi(saki's school) is in side-B where they're now in the quarter final against Eisui, Miyamori, and Himematsu...while Achiga is in the A-side(hence the title episode of Side-A) and now they're in the Semi-final against Senriyama,Shiraitodai(Miyanaga Teru's school,Saki's sister if u don't remember) and one other school...but this is not in the anime yet...the anime just got to the first round of the national.and further proof is,in episode 3 of Saki Achiga hen,the girls of achiga run into Miyanaga Saki and felt an ominous aura from her...and Shizuno even said "what's her name again,I think it's Saki..miyanaga Saki.That's the girl I have to beat"...or something along those line...someone from myanimelist even made a full translation of the National bracket.Here:

and FYI the manga of achiga hen is faster than the original Saki because the mangaka is different,but the story is still from the same author.we probably won't see the direct sequel for the original Saki until the manga is finished,which will probably take one more year at least.and I think the final of the national tournament will not be in this Achiga hen anime...it probably will be animated in the direct sequel of Saki(when/if they will be animated).

Sorry for massive off-topic post but I just have to clear this out.

if you cjeck the summary..
it says that the anime started with one of the character being Nodoka's childhood friend..
then they jumped to the time Saki won the tournament and thats how they spurs to make their mahjng club

hazehazy
05-06-2012, 11:35 AM
if you cjeck the summary..
it says that the anime started with one of the character being Nodoka's childhood friend..
then they jumped to the time Saki won the tournament and thats how they spurs to make their mahjng club

right they're Nodoka's childhood friend and the story really start from when they're in elementary school....but that's just episode 1...after that they basically fast-tracked until after Saki won the PREFECTURAL TOURNAMENT...winning the prefectural tournament is just a ticket to compete in the NATIONAL TOURNAMENT..in Achiga Hen they only shows a little bit of their prefectural tournament...by the way they're from Nara and Kiyosumi is from Nagano...the national is a competition between representative from different prefecture...Saki only won the prefectural tournament,they are not even in the Semi-final of the national yet.So,the story of Achiga Hen is really about the other side of the National Bracket to determine who will be in the final to face Kiyosumi(if/when they make it to the final).here's some screencaps from Achiga Hen...my point is,they're really parallel.

how can she say she has to beat Saki if they're not parallel?

EDIT:I don't have to check the summary...I watched the series itself...it's on episode 4 now.

ultimecea
05-06-2012, 01:44 PM
right they're Nodoka's childhood friend and the story really start from when they're in elementary school....but that's just episode 1...after that they basically fast-tracked until after Saki won the PREFECTURAL TOURNAMENT...winning the prefectural tournament is just a ticket to compete in the NATIONAL TOURNAMENT..in Achiga Hen they only shows a little bit of their prefectural tournament...by the way they're from Nara and Kiyosumi is from Nagano...the national is a competition between representative from different prefecture...Saki only won the prefectural tournament,they are not even in the Semi-final of the national yet.So,the story of Achiga Hen is really about the other side of the National Bracket to determine who will be in the final to face Kiyosumi(if/when they make it to the final).here's some screencaps from Achiga Hen...my point is,they're really parallel.

how can she say she has to beat Saki if they're not parallel?

EDIT:I don't have to check the summary...I watched the series itself...it's on episode 4 now.

i thought it was something like they fuelled up when they saw nodoka and saki in the tournament and they eventually make it as their aim to beat them???
futuremore this was a Yuri anime..
so its more likely due to jealousy(mind you, nodoka was one of the man killer)
i decided to wait for full release befoe i buy and watch it in 1 go...
a day are enough for me to finish any 25-32 episodes

hazehazy
05-06-2012, 05:14 PM
they are influenced by Nodoka winning the individual category of middle school national the year before the original Saki series start...not because of jealousy,they just thought they might meet Nodoka in the national if they make it to the national.

Dubs
05-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Mehh Don't want Mato, I realised I want Miniwa as ma Waifu for life. :D

Ray Asakura
05-09-2012, 04:34 AM
Here's mine for the month: Athena Tennousu of Hayate no Gotoku

http://53rg10.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hayate-no-gotoku_tenoushuu-athena_watsuki-ayamo.jpg

VNHunter
05-09-2012, 09:35 AM

http://53rg10.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/hayate-no-gotoku_tenoushuu-athena_watsuki-ayamo.jpg

eh??? when did that girl appear?!?!?! wow... she's cute...

Ryu
05-09-2012, 10:30 AM
eh??? when did that girl appear?!?!?! wow... she's cute...

Well actually, she doesn't appear in any anime, she's the first girlfrined of Hayate of "Hayate no Gotoku", but she doens't appear in the anime, just in the manga.

Ray Asakura
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Well actually, she doesn't appear in any anime, she's the first girlfrined of Hayate of "Hayate no Gotoku", but she doens't appear in the anime, just in the manga.

There is a high probability that she will make her debut once the season 3 of Hayate no Gotoku is released.

VNHunter
05-09-2012, 11:56 AM
oh... i see...

Hayate no Gotoku! 3 - Anime - Animekon (http://www.animekon.com/anime-1365-Hayate-no-Gotoku-3.html)

Dubs
05-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Didn't even get through the first season >_>

Ray Asakura
05-09-2012, 02:23 PM
Didn't even get through the first season >_>

You should try and watch it if you have time. I can say that this was a very fun anime based from my experience.

Dubs
05-09-2012, 02:28 PM
You should try and watch it if you have time. I can say that this was a very fun anime based from my experience.

Apparently by the end of the second season he still hasn't chosen a girl to date and there are still girls that he could date coming along so it's like a harem in a harem >_> Didn't like it for some reason

Kamidori
05-09-2012, 05:17 PM

good choice , athena tennos is the best gal in manga ever , the freaking 1st in awesomeness

hazehazy
05-10-2012, 08:58 AM
>Hayate No Gotoku
>didn't even get past episode 1

any reason why I should continue this?my friend say it's good but I'm not in the mood to continue due to the high number of episodes..

VNHunter
05-10-2012, 11:49 AM
>Hayate No Gotoku

any reason why I should continue this?my friend say it's good but I'm not in the mood to continue due to the high number of episodes..

It is pretty good for a source of comedy, romance(?), and some fighting... but some find it meaningless...

ultimecea
05-10-2012, 02:50 PM
>Hayate No Gotoku

its a nice anime/manga
depends on which one you prefer.....
seriously...one of my top 50(no offence to others)

Nobu
05-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Need update the list, or so i think :O

-Waifu: Rider : FSN

Caelistas
05-29-2012, 06:38 AM
OFFTOPIC:

It's a 3D girl this month (YES fo realz).

http://www.spirit-lan.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/zelda_medley.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3KUyPKbR7Q&feature=relmfu

warrof
05-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Kaede - Elfen Lied manga - Me

NOT Nyu and NOT Lucy

And btw this thread is nearly dead, the main post hasn;t been updated since 04/05/12

OneManArmy
05-29-2012, 12:07 PM
And btw this thread is nearly dead, the main post hasn;t been updated since 04/05/12
Well, what did you expect?

RJei
06-06-2012, 04:19 AM

Mei Ibuki from Edelweiss
Teacher waifu

Caelistas
06-06-2012, 04:22 AM
http://www.game-ost.com/static/covers_soundtracks/4457_179659.jpg

VNHunter
06-06-2012, 08:14 AM
an opening!!!! HAH!!!

Mayucchi!!!

Yachi
06-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Saber from Fate/Stay Night plox

Black Sword Slasher
06-08-2012, 06:52 AM
My waifu is BRS obviously :o

Masao
06-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Saber from Fate/Stay Night plox

Damn you! I want Saber...

Yachi
06-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Damn you! I want Saber...

Wahahahaha~ Dont worry, you can have her next time around. But I warn you, youll be getting used goods *smirks*

VNHunter
06-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Wahahahaha~ Dont worry, you can have her next time around. But I warn you, youll be getting used goods *smirks*

geh... somehow, that line gave me shivers...

KuroUsagi
06-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night :3

beal
06-27-2012, 09:24 AM

Jinnie..
couldn't really find a better pic

Nobu
10-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Waifu of Eternity SON!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RYx7RnNVP7c/UDEpKvW7L0I/AAAAAAAABoY/W2tP3NkbM1A/s1600/Neko.%2528Project.K%2529.full.1116291.jpg

Neko~~~~~~~~~MINE

StÓr
10-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Saber, and non of you mongrels may have her before me

zokoxex
10-12-2012, 06:25 AM
Mine is Hinata Hakamada from Rou-Kyu-Bu or however it's spelled. The reaction in the manga is exactly how i feel. 67346735

Gerard the Lone Wolf
11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Takanashi Touka from Chuunibyou~~~♥‿♥

http://i.imgur.com/nlccM.jpg

battlerrules
11-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Doesnt matter what day of the week Ange ALWAYS!!!
http://static.zerochan.net/Ushiromiya.Ange.full.788569.jpg

radiantmadness
11-14-2012, 06:54 PM
http://archief.animeblog.nl/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/knsinpost.jpg

Toko forever!
Edit: damn didn't see that Reji was in this picture too, oh well.

Well since this is supossed to be anime topic:
http://anpan.eu/images/190.jpg
Kuroyukihime

Nobu
11-16-2012, 02:02 AM
Takanashi Touka from Chuunibyou~~~♥‿♥

http://i.imgur.com/nlccM.jpg

It looks like we'll have to battle it out.

switch
11-16-2012, 01:05 PM
^ NOBU...you have a wife??? wtf? how can a gay-man have4 a wife? O_o

Nobu
11-17-2012, 02:49 AM
Oh switch, u asshole :rolleyes:

OneManArmy
11-17-2012, 12:54 PM
how can a gay-man have4 a wife? O_o
Where's the problem?

switch
11-17-2012, 03:27 PM
Oh switch, u asshole :rolleyes:

i see what you did there.... homo man LOLz
well played my comrade in troll muwahahahahahahaha

Nobu
11-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Mah waifu for this month,
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdh63mcgyS1rrvv86o1_500.gifhttp://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090812160225/codebreaker/images/1/13/Kanda.png
kanda from code breaker :)

Caelistas
11-22-2012, 05:24 AM
when does the next epi of Chuunibyou come out? offtopic

StÓr
12-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Can't believe I didn't do this earlier but 7695 of course!

Gerard the Lone Wolf
12-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Le Grape~~~♥♥

http://i.imgur.com/FwNPd.jpg

radiantmadness
12-22-2012, 11:57 AM
what a suprise Gerard :O

I guess I'll go for 'staple staple' (Senjougahara Hitagi)
http://figmania.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/hitagi_09.jpg

evenlaist
01-10-2013, 02:17 PM
well, since kanade has been taken, soTaiga from toradora for me

Shunrei
01-13-2013, 05:23 AM
Tohsaka Rin,
Just realize how charming she really is, absolutely charming.

wait a second, can't i have two this month? Aw