PDA

View Full Version : Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan

neptune
04-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Currently watching the first episode, anyone here played the psp game and understood it?

Zaig
04-13-2012, 10:06 PM
I'll be watching the first episode shortly. I haven't played this game, but I've played some of the other Shining games. TBH, the Shining Hearts PSP game looked lame, since the main characters run a bakery together... That's vastly different from the other Shining games.

neptune
04-14-2012, 01:32 AM
I'll be watching the first episode shortly. I haven't played this game, but I've played some of the other Shining games. TBH, the Shining Hearts PSP game looked lame, since the main characters run a bakery together... That's vastly different from the other Shining games.

haha yeah i know where you're getting at

Zaig
04-20-2012, 05:06 PM
Second episode was even more boring than the first episode. If anyone is watching this anime, you only LOSE by watching the second episode, seriously. -_-

But from the looks of the third episode preview, sword-battling/magic is FINALLY going to be a focal point/actually introduced, instead of baking bread. I was just about to drop the anime, but I will give it one more episode to see where things go.

killerinsidee
04-20-2012, 05:23 PM
The only thing related to this anime that I found funny was this review (by Scamp) - Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/anime/12367/Shining_Hearts:_Shiawase_no_Pan/reviews)