PDA

View Full Version : Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? of the Dead

RJei
04-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Since there was a Sankarea/Accel World thread, I felt like making a thead for this lovely anime as well. So for those who've watched it, what do you guys think of the 2nd season? It's a lot more hilarious than the first season imo.

And I just love Ayumu's harem lol. :cool:
Haruna - Mahou Shoujo
Seraphim - Vampire Ninja
Eu - Necromancer
Sarasvati - Vampire Ninja (with an ass fetish)
Yuki - A third Vampire Ninja but from a different faction, who is able to use ramen soup to defeat her enemies... apparently the explanation is too difficult even for her.

RJei
04-14-2012, 11:47 PM
And just one of my fav bit so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnG4Kyzp-Oc&list=UU3X8qT6gd9ZdBGSXMkmMrJg&index=2&feature=plcp

"My rotten darling"

Haika
04-14-2012, 11:52 PM
I dislike it immensely. The concept is good, but there's too much stupidity just to get a fake laugh. Such as the whole magical girl BS that was in the first season. It's probably just my own tastes, but I think it would be much better if they toned it down a bit.

RJei
04-14-2012, 11:53 PM
You get used to it after a little bit Haika, just keep going, it's really funny once you stop pointing out the mahou shoujo and other things. And as I said, the 2nd season is so much better, more hilarity using less "stupidity" if that's how you want to define it.

hazehazy
04-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I still haven't found the time to watch the 1st season of this but this will definitely be on my list to watch this month.

shihmeng91
04-15-2012, 11:30 AM
I dislike it immensely. The concept is good, but there's too much stupidity just to get a fake laugh. Such as the whole magical girl BS that was in the first season. It's probably just my own tastes, but I think it would be much better if they toned it down a bit.

Guess we on the same boat.
I like the fact Ayumu is a zombie + Mahou Shoujo, it do sound interesting at the begin, but soon I loss my interest about it, because noting deep about and it all about harem. Cant expect hum for it ...

RJei
04-15-2012, 11:37 AM
You guys think too deep into this Mahou Shoujo story. Am I the only one who watches this as a harem, comedy anime with some twist and not as an anime with something like a deep story line. Well, if a twisty harem isn't your taste then I can understand :rolleyes:.

Dan.
04-15-2012, 03:26 PM
Am I the only one who watches this as a harem, comedy anime with some twist and not as an anime with something like a deep story line.

You have to think of it like that or else you'll get too caught up by all the stupid stuff (ramen ninja magic, etc.). This show has a zombie, a mahou shoujo, a necromancer, and vampire ninjas, but it's not about any of that stuff - the characters just happen to be those things. If you just accept that, you'll see how funny the show is.

Shunrei
04-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Can't wait to see this one! darn, Korezon is one of the best after all :3

RJei
04-17-2012, 12:32 AM
Can't wait to see this one! darn, Korezon is one of the best after all :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE_K-rjzpkM

Nobu
04-17-2012, 01:47 AM
...its not a kick!

Ryu
04-17-2012, 02:39 AM
The anime is not about masou shoujo BS. It's about Ayumu and his harem, I absolutely love it.

Best scene so far in Season 2 is naked in schoolyard, I lol'ed so hard I nearly pissed my pants.

Want a stupid anime that takes the word "disturbing" to a new level? Watch Upotte!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kss691_F4iU

warrof
04-17-2012, 03:40 AM
First season was hilarious, i loved it!! Havn't started watching the seond season yet though, too busy with other anime. I dont have a favorite heroine from this one yet though....

Want a stupid anime that takes the word "disturbing" to a new level? Watch Upotte!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kss691_F4iU

That's what looks like stupid to me(havn't seen it though so i can't judge), not disturbing, you want disturbing read Elfen Lied and actually pay attention to what they are doing.

Arco
04-17-2012, 06:41 AM
As has been said, first season is hilarious if you don't focus on the mahou shoujo stuff (which is admittedly difficult because they have Ayumu transform seemingly every episode and it's pretty disturbing to watch lol, although the other characters reactions to his appearance are great). I haven't actually watched any of the second season yet; I think I'll wait till it's all out and marathon it

RJei
04-17-2012, 10:12 PM
As has been said, first season is hilarious if you don't focus on the mahou shoujo stuff (which is admittedly difficult because they have Ayumu transform seemingly every episode and it's pretty disturbing to watch lol, although the other characters reactions to his appearance are great). I haven't actually watched any of the second season yet; I think I'll wait till it's all out and marathon it

I suggest you start watching now ;), I think for animes like this, it's better to wait once a week and build up the hype for the next episode instead of waiting and watching everything in a single blow. lol

RJei
04-17-2012, 10:26 PM
And some of my fav bit from the first season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX9JcudDuJc

Dan.
04-17-2012, 11:17 PM
I suggest you start watching now ;), I think for animes like this, it's better to wait once a week and build up the hype for the next episode instead of waiting and watching everything in a single blow. lol

I think you might be right about that. I usually like to watch shows all at once, and that's what I did with the first season, but I've been watching this one each week and it's not bad at all that way. Shows like this that are more about the comedy than the plot are good for watching weekly.

RJei
04-20-2012, 03:41 AM
Episode 3 is out. First 2 episodes were better and a lot funnier. This still had its few hilarious moments though, now to wait another week :rolleyes:

2451 <- lol

Masao
04-20-2012, 07:34 PM
Watch Upotte!

It's the greatest sh*t i've ever watched, but I will continue to watch it because...IORI NOMIZU!

Now to KWZDK...it's my favorite show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPcSttnyu0

Zaig
04-21-2012, 01:32 AM
So much butt lovin' this season, but that's fine with me because Saraswati is freaking hilarious. Although, it's been focusing more on the comedy than the action, which I hope changes soon. Also, Eu episode previews FTW!

Dan.
04-21-2012, 01:40 AM
So much butt lovin' this season, but that's fine with me because Saraswati is freaking hilarious. Although, it's been focusing more on the comedy than the action, which I hope changes soon.

I don't mind focusing on the comedy because this show is really funny, and that's kind of the point, but I like the action too. If this season is going to be like the first season, then the action will start to pick up soon. At the end of the most recent episode, they had Kyouko laughing maniacally, so she'll probably come back in the next episode and the action will pick up again.

Also, Eu episode previews FTW!

I agree with this statement. ('_')b

RJei
04-24-2012, 01:34 AM
So much butt lovin' this season, but that's fine with me because Saraswati is freaking hilarious. Although, it's been focusing more on the comedy than the action, which I hope changes soon. Also, Eu episode previews FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1fJWldEQLg&feature=relmfu

rofl my fav part in this episode, I agree saraswati is awesome

Kamidori
04-25-2012, 08:28 AM
so , this is gonna be a harem? with moe girls? Kore wa zombie desu ka?-CHECKED
butt love????

Masao
04-25-2012, 02:25 PM
so , this is gonna be a harem? with moe girls?

Yes and No. I've read the novel and it is a harem but also not, how should I explain it...strictly speaking it is a harem, but Ayumu has later on a favorite, I don't know if Studio Dean will do it like the novel....

But all in all....Next Episode Cosplay-Cafee!!!

Nobu
04-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Well then it's no and no for harem o.o where does the yes come from
?

Masao
04-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Well then it's no and no for harem o.o where does the yes come from
?

Because the other girls love him

Kamidori
04-25-2012, 05:15 PM
so.. he choose a girl in the end?

OneManArmy
04-25-2012, 05:36 PM
No, it's exactly the other way around. He'll be chosen by a girl!
*Has no idea what he's talking about*

Masao
04-25-2012, 08:52 PM

The novel isn't finished, he married three girls (Vampire Ninja, too difficult to explain) but he has a another favorite

No, it's exactly the other way around. He'll be chosen by a girl!
*Has no idea what he's talking about*

Just to say something

Zaig
04-25-2012, 11:00 PM
I can see why he hasn't chosen anyone yet. Vampire ninjas (or Ninja Vampires) are pretty much a given to pick out of any supernatural being, but since there are three of them, it's just impossible to have one. =/ However, when in doubt, go with Saraswati.

Speaking of Saraswati....I hope she fights alongside everyone.

Masao
04-26-2012, 02:23 PM
I can see why he hasn't chosen anyone yet. Vampire ninjas (or Ninja Vampires) are pretty much a given to pick out of any supernatural being, but since there are three of them, it's just impossible to have one. =/ However, when in doubt, go with Saraswati.

Speaking of Saraswati....I hope she fights alongside everyone.

As far as I know is his favorite

DON'T READ - SPOILER:

"Kyouko"

Maxar
04-26-2012, 07:59 PM
I just recently got some episodes, since I thought I should give it a try 'cause I watched the first season.
Only watched the OP until now, and first thing I noticed was, more breasts..
So I don't know if I'll ever seriously start this one.-

RJei
04-27-2012, 05:52 AM
Eu ending bit in episode 4..... stunned me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxATcrBhK3s&list=UU3X8qT6gd9ZdBGSXMkmMrJg&index=1&feature=plcp

Dan.
04-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Eu ending bit in episode 4..... stunned me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxATcrBhK3s&list=UU3X8qT6gd9ZdBGSXMkmMrJg&index=1&feature=plcp

Why didn't she just tell them to die?

RJei
04-29-2012, 03:47 AM
^ Cause Eu finally snap
and pun totally intended. ;)

Epic episode though, love me tsunderes.

RJei
05-04-2012, 02:40 AM
We need more main protagonists like Ayumu, very likeable and man... them dance skills.
Awesome episode 5 :D

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 02:45 AM
We need more main protagonists like Ayumu, very likeable and man... them dance skills.
Awesome episode 5 :D

Right.. Eu was SOOOOOOOOO cute...

Nobu
05-04-2012, 02:58 AM
Lol @ them dancing skills and his wiggly butt, not that I was looking *whistles*

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 03:02 AM
Lol @ them dancing skills and his wiggly butt, not that I was looking *whistles*

that cursed dance, made me laugh until i drop... ahahah

Dubs
05-04-2012, 03:10 AM
I don't know why, But for some reason Sera has started to annoy me >_> At first I thought her trash talk was funny but now it's just gotten old.

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 03:25 AM
I don't know why, But for some reason Sera has started to annoy me >_> At first I thought her trash talk was funny but now it's just gotten old.

She only annoys me every time she uses Sasaki's (Assassin from FSN) Hiken Tsubame Gaeshi... Specially multiple uses in a single episode...

Masao
05-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Lovve all in this show ...

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 05:24 PM
This is probably the only part that I never hated Sera for using tsubame gaeshi...

Zaig
05-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Ayumu's dance in episode 5 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I wanted it to show Haruna staring at him blankly from speechlessness while watching, but it didn't happen.

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Ayumu's dance in episode 5 is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I wanted it to show Haruna staring at him blankly from speechlessness while watching, but it didn't happen.

Too bad, but maybe it will happen, in future episodes???

Masao
05-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Too bad, but maybe it will happen, in future episodes???

Such epic things just happen once in a lifetime.

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Such epic things just happen once in a lifetime.

that's why you must get them as fast as you can...

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 10:17 PM
who ever made this can probably kill someone from laughing...

Masao
05-04-2012, 11:01 PM
who ever made this can probably kill someone from laughing...

http://blog-imgs-37-origin.fc2.com/h/i/m/himada3/120419-0101020863-1440x810.jpg

Zaig
05-04-2012, 11:01 PM
I want the entire cast to randomly break out in dance, particularly before or after the credits of the final episode to increase the randomness.

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 11:09 PM
http://blog-imgs-37-origin.fc2.com/h/i/m/himada3/120419-0101020863-1440x810.jpg

what's that??? a blank post???

Masao
05-04-2012, 11:21 PM
what's that??? a blank post???

The pic speaks for itself. BUTT LOVE. SHIRI AI!!!

VNHunter
05-04-2012, 11:25 PM
The pic speaks for itself. BUTT LOVE. SHIRI AI!!!

Oh... i see your point... no more words needed... :D

SHIRI AI DA!!!

RJei
05-05-2012, 08:12 AM

I think she needs to show some service. Fan service is absolutely not necessary in Kore wa, but Sera gets little dialogue and most of that are just her telling Ayumu he's disgusting so if she showed some cleavage then it might make her look a bit better as a character :D other wise those boobs are pointless.

Dan.
05-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Fan service is absolutely not necessary in Kore wa

It is half the show, though.

if she showed some cleavage then it might make her look a bit better as a character

Her standard outfit shows tons of cleavage, and most of the other clothes she wears do too.

Also, I never liked her; she just abuses Ayumu. And she's not even a tsundere. There is absolutely no dere.

RJei
05-05-2012, 08:30 AM
It is half the show, though.

Not much, and there's more Ayumu fan service than anything.

And Sera gets little screen time and despite her such massive boobs I don't even notice honestly, because again, the other characters gets more screen time than her.

VNHunter
05-05-2012, 08:49 AM
Also, I never liked her; she just abuses Ayumu. And she's not even a tsundere. There is absolutely no dere.

I think she just really hates Ayumu because Eu sticks with him instead of her... Or maybe, she's just a sadist...

Dan.
05-05-2012, 09:49 AM
And Sera gets little screen time and despite her such massive boobs I don't even notice honestly, because again, the other characters gets more screen time than her.

Recently it's like they're trying to replace her with Sarasvati. Sera is in it less and less and Saras is in it more and more. They're both vampire-ninjas and have similar names. It's a conspiracy.

Masao
05-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Recently it's like they're trying to replace her with Sarasvati. Sera is in it less and less and Saras is in it more and more. They're both vampire-ninjas and have similar names. It's a conspiracy.

Wait, if the anime is like the novel, seraphim will have a lot of screen time soon

RJei
05-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Too bad the Raccoon died, he was a very awesome Megalo, best one yet.

Chaka Chaka chachacha

An episode with some plot development, a bit more fan service and finally a long-awaited Ayumu masou shoujo transformation action with Mystellain fixed.

Dubs
05-11-2012, 01:23 AM
Eu in a bunny outfit...

Priceless.

VNHunter
05-11-2012, 01:30 AM
Eu in a bunny outfit...

Priceless.

the part that Eu "silenced" the other playful Eus shook the world

RJei
05-11-2012, 09:32 PM
the part that Eu "silenced" the other playful Eus shook the world

That was episodes ago :D, original Eu and imaginary Eus seem pretty close since then. I sort of pondered if they were even gonna come back in the next ep, or stay silenced forever.

VNHunter
05-11-2012, 09:50 PM
That was episodes ago :D, original Eu and imaginary Eus seem pretty close since then. I sort of pondered if they were even gonna come back in the next ep, or stay silenced forever.

yeah... but that scene really shook me...

ShrikeRisen
05-11-2012, 10:26 PM
yeah... but that scene really shook me...

As it did to all of us; thanfully, imaginary Eus are back and having a good time with original Eu. :3

Eu in a bunny outfit...

Priceless.

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard." :P

VNHunter
05-11-2012, 10:58 PM
As it did to all of us; thanfully, imaginary Eus are back and having a good time with original Eu. :3

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything else there's MasterCard." :P

Yeah... very thankful... wait, mastercard?!?! :D

ShrikeRisen
05-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Yeah... very thankful... wait, mastercard?!?! :D

LOL. It's a reference to the MasterCard commercial. I was making fun of it. :3

Dubs
05-11-2012, 11:27 PM

Ah ha I only just read that, I was referencing that advert when I said that earlier :P

ShrikeRisen
05-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Ah ha I only just read that, I was referencing that advert when I said that earlier :P
Look like great minds think alike. :3

VNHunter
05-11-2012, 11:54 PM

I know... I was just riding with your joke... :D

Dubs
05-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Look like great minds think alike. :3

Too right bro :D

VNHunter
05-18-2012, 09:54 PM
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka Season 2 Episode 7 (http://www.anime44.com/kore-wa-zombie-desu-ka-season-2-episode-7)

Eu can talk normally!!!!!

Masao
05-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka Season 2 Episode 7 (http://www.anime44.com/kore-wa-zombie-desu-ka-season-2-episode-7)

Eu can talk normally!!!!!

She can't, this was just for a short time...

VNHunter
05-18-2012, 11:19 PM
She can't, this was just for a short time...

well, at least most of the episode, she was talking, and even got jealous (or was it just me)...

I really feel bad for that fairy...

Masao
05-18-2012, 11:26 PM
well, at least most of the episode, she was talking, and even got jealous (or was it just me)...

I really feel bad for that fairy...

what fairy?

VNHunter
05-18-2012, 11:30 PM
what fairy?

I'm talking about her...

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE IN THE WRONG SIDE!?!??!

Masao
05-18-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm talking about her...

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE IN THE WRONG SIDE!?!??!

Chris...Ayumu called her Yousei-san, but she's the most powerfull Masou Shoujo...don't want to spoil...

BUT HERE'S A GIANT SPOILER: VIEW ON YOUR OWN RISK:

I'm a Hardcore-Fan, so here's a pic from the Light Novel Vol 10 which will normally published tomorrow but I've already a pic~

DON'T LOOK AT IT: It's Seraphim's Masou Shoujo Transformation

VNHunter
05-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Hunya... Now you're telling me... But why does she still hav to be that way?!!?!? A cute girl trapped in loneliness...

The world of anime is so cruel!!!

Masao
05-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Hunya... Now you're telling me... But why does she still hav to be that way?!!?!? A cute girl trapped in loneliness...

The world of anime is so cruel!!!

It's a curse like the one from Akuma Danshaku and I think Blood vomiting is much more cruel...SPOILER: as far as I know Akuma Danshaku died in the beginning of volume 10 because of bllod loss (tomorrow when it is realesed i will knew more)

VNHunter
05-19-2012, 12:08 AM
It's a curse like the one from Akuma Danshaku and I think Blood vomiting is much more cruel...SPOILER: as far as I know Akuma Danshaku died in the beginning of volume 10 because of bllod loss (tomorrow when it is realesed i will knew more)

Akuma Danshaku??? who's that??? oh nevermind, It's a spoiler I won't ask... I think Akuma Danshaku means "Demon Duke"...

Wait... is it just me or the word "masou" from masou shoujo came from majou (magic)+ saw (chainsaw).....

Dubs
05-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Not gonna lie, I was actually just about to drop this, in my opinion very little progress had been made with the plot unless you see as them taking 4 or so episodes just to fix Mystellain, I see it as a let down considering how amazing the first season was.

Masao
05-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Akuma Danshaku??? who's that??? oh nevermind, It's a spoiler I won't ask... I think Akuma Danshaku means "Demon Duke"...

Wait... is it just me or the word "masou" from masou shoujo came from majou (magic)+ saw (chainsaw).....

Akuma Danshaku means "Baron Demon" = The Blood Vomiting guy, he's a vampire ninja and was also like Chris cursed by Lilia Lilith the queen of Virie

Masao
05-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Not gonna lie, I was actually just about to drop this, in my opinion very little progress had been made with the plot unless you see as them taking 4 or so episodes just to fix Mystellain, I see it as a let down considering how amazing the first season was.

Soon there will happen a lot of fights (also Ayumu finally learns magic)

RJei
05-25-2012, 05:48 AM
Didn't expect such an awesome new episode :cool:. Probably the best and most complete korezom of the dead episode yet.

Dan.
05-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Didn't expect such an awesome new episode :cool:. Probably the best and most complete korezom of the dead episode yet.

It was a pretty good episode, but I didn't get the ending. Why did Kyouko melt away into light?

RJei
05-25-2012, 06:36 AM
It was a pretty good episode, but I didn't get the ending. Why did Kyouko melt away into light?

I think it's just one of those little things that you don't need to think about and just watch it as it may. I'm not sure why she faded into little stars also but she was sentenced for a few centuries and that was the reason we see her depart, not sure if we see her again since I don't read the manga or anything.

Dan.
05-25-2012, 06:49 AM
I think it's just one of those little things that you don't need to think about and just watch it as it may. I'm not sure why she faded into little stars also but she was sentenced for a few centuries and that was the reason we see her depart, not sure if we see her again since I don't read the manga or anything.

So that was her going back to jail? I still don't get it but whatever. She didn't disappear, I guess, since she sent Ayumu a fax telling him Chris's weakness.

Dubs
05-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Eh I'm not to sure about what happened in the EP, It all went so fast but some plot change for once has saved me from dropping this.

VNHunter
05-25-2012, 03:12 PM
Here's a link for those who want to watch it in good quality...
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka Season 2 Episode 8 (http://www.anime44.com/kore-wa-zombie-desu-ka-season-2-episode-8)

<currently downloading it...

Dan.
05-25-2012, 03:12 PM
They would occasionally show Kyouko imprisoned in previous episodes, so I thought they would be fighting her again, but then it was just this (they have a mixer, then she stabs Ayumu, hugs him, and inexplicably disappears into sparkles). It was kind of disappointing.

Dubs
05-25-2012, 03:14 PM
It's the sparkles bit that I didn't understand, She came, She messed around with him, Then disappeared again all in the same episode, What the hell is the point in that? I think it's only a 12 ep season, So either something major is going to have to happen within the next 4 episodes or if they ever make a season 3, I'll never watch it.

Dan.
05-25-2012, 03:48 PM
It's the sparkles bit that I didn't understand, She came, She messed around with him, Then disappeared again all in the same episode, What the hell is the point in that? I think it's only a 12 ep season, So either something major is going to have to happen within the next 4 episodes or if they ever make a season 3, I'll never watch it.

I don't think anyone understood the sparkles.

4 episodes is a long time. There's a lot you can do in 4 episodes. It's one third of a 12-episode season. There will probably be something good. Although so far, it seems like they care even less about the plot this season than they did the first season. But there was a comment earlier in this thread from someone who read the manga, I think, that said it should be getting better soon.

Dubs
05-25-2012, 03:55 PM

4 episodes is a long time. There's a lot you can do in 4 episodes. It's one third of a 12-episode season. There will probably be something good. Although so far, it seems like they care even less about the plot this season than they did the first season. But there was a comment earlier in this thread from someone who read the manga, I think, that said it should be getting better soon.

It's just a question of whether or not I lose interest before "Soon"

Masao
05-25-2012, 04:00 PM

She was teleported, like Chris teleported in Episode 7, back to the jail by Ariel. And the reason why nobody understands this episode is because this was a complete volume of the Light novel pressed in one episode.

It was me, and KOTD will just have 10 episodes and an ova wich will be included in volume 11 on October 20th. And it seems like they don't about the plot this season because all the funny scences from volum 4 to volum 7 were used for this season.

Dan.
05-25-2012, 04:16 PM
She was teleported, like Chris teleported in Episode 7, back to the jail by Ariel. And the reason why nobody understands this episode is because this was a complete volume of the Light novel pressed in one episode.

Thanks for explaining this. I totally didn't get it.

It was me, and KOTD will just have 10 episodes and an ova wich will be included in volume 11 on October 20th. And it seems like they don't about the plot this season because all the funny scences from volum 4 to volum 7 were used for this season.

Oh right. I was too lazy to go back a page and look. Thanks for all the information. Are the light novels translated? And how do they compare to the anime (if you've read them, which it seems you have)?

Masao
05-25-2012, 04:32 PM
Oh right. I was too lazy to go back a page and look. Thanks for all the information. Are the light novels translated? And how do they compare to the anime (if you've read them, which it seems you have)?

No, they aren't translated into english (just a few chapters of volume 1) but they're translated up to volume 8 in chinese (if you can read it). The Anime follow the novels almost exactly, they droped a few scenes and changed Ayumu a bit (He is much more roughly and violent for example in the fight against Kyouko, in the anime he doesen't give her the final blow, in the novel Dai-Sensei had to stop him and he's also lesser perverse in the novel) and they also do not follow the chronological order (applies only to the funny chapters)

Masao
05-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Next Episode new Character:

Neagleria Nebiros (Nene) voiced by Ami Koshimizu

She's a high classed Megalo like Anderson and an old friend of Eucliwood and Chris. She's also a Dōjinshi artist and Saras s a great fan of her. Her ability is to negate magic.

http://kadokawa-anime.jp/zombie/photo/otdnn01s.jpg
http://kadokawa-anime.jp/zombie/photo/otdnn02.jpg

She in the LN:

Grimsha
05-30-2012, 01:30 PM
I saw a bit of this this in class.

I was amazed and terrified.

Guess ill be downloading it.

VNHunter
05-30-2012, 01:36 PM
I saw a bit of this this in class.

I was amazed and terrified.

Guess ill be downloading it.

go for it!!!
Eu is waiting!!!

Masao
05-31-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks for this great Episode! Studio Deen you really suck...

http://blog-imgs-56.fc2.com/s/t/e/steman/1338395170090.jpg

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 02:57 PM

eh??? studio deen??? why???
<starts to download the new ep...

Dan.
05-31-2012, 03:00 PM

That image that's supposed to be there gives me a 404.

eh??? studio deen??? why???
<starts to download the new ep...

I think that image was supposed to show the reason Studio Deen sucks.

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 03:07 PM
That image that's supposed to be there gives me a 404.

yeah... it also gave me an error 404...

Masao
05-31-2012, 03:11 PM

False, Studio Deen sucks because the last two Episodes were two novels! two! They have pressed the content of two 500 page novels in two episodes!

Pic:

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
False, Studio Deen sucks because the last two Episodes were two novels! two! They have pressed the content of two 500 page novels in two episodes!

Pic:

wow... now that's stupid...

I guess they're getting lazy, or they have no intention of extending the anime...

Dan.
05-31-2012, 03:27 PM
There's only one episode left, right?

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 03:38 PM
There's only one episode left, right?

masao said the second season will only be consist of 10 episodes... so i guess yes, there's only 1 left...

I just wish not though... too bad I don't have a good source of info for this one... well, let's just wait for the next one...

ultimecea
05-31-2012, 03:55 PM
masao said the second season will only be consist of 10 episodes... so i guess yes, there's only 1 left...

I just wish not though... too bad I don't have a good source of info for this one... well, let's just wait for the next one...

season 2=10????
and i wait more than a year!!!

Masao
05-31-2012, 04:59 PM
season 2=10????
and i wait more than a year!!!

It will have a 11th episode/ova, it will be released with volume 11 of the light novel in october

Dubs
05-31-2012, 05:28 PM
Wooooo, My expectations were already low after the first few episodes, Glad I didn't get my hopes up to much.

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 05:28 PM
It will have a 11th episode/ova, it will be released with volume 11 of the light novel in october

yep... only 11 episodes...
10 episodes + 1 OVA...
this confirms it...
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead OVA - Anime - Animekon (http://www.animekon.com/anime-1561-Kore-wa-Zombie-Desu-ka-of-the-Dead-OVA.html)

Dan.
05-31-2012, 05:45 PM
yep... only 11 episodes...
10 episodes + 1 OVA...
this confirms it...
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead OVA - Anime - Animekon (http://www.animekon.com/anime-1561-Kore-wa-Zombie-Desu-ka-of-the-Dead-OVA.html)

But we have to wait 6 months for episode 11...
There was also that "episode zero" OVA that came out Apr 25, so the season has a total of 12 episodes, counting the OVAs.

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 05:55 PM
But we have to wait 6 months for episode 11...
There was also that "episode zero" OVA that came out Apr 25, so the season has a total of 12 episodes, counting the OVAs.

nah... that was an OVA of the first season...
here...
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OVA - Anime - Animekon (http://www.animekon.com/anime-1311-Kore-wa-Zombie-Desu-ka-OVA.html)

Dubs
05-31-2012, 05:58 PM
The fact being most anime can barely fit enough into 12 episodes without people wanting more, they've gone and done 10 episodes in the season which was meant to be a follow up of the popular first season, I'm sure people across the globe are raging on forums just like this about this as well.

Dan.
05-31-2012, 06:00 PM
the "episode 13" was from season one. "episode 0" was season two. If you watch it, you'll see that it can't possibly be ep 0 of season one because it has all those characters that weren't introduced yet.

Here's a source with more information than yours: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OVA - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/anime/10209/Kore_wa_Zombie_Desu_ka_OVA)

Two OVAs released with the 8th and 10th volumes of the original novel. They fall chronologically between the first and second seasons.

Season 1, Episode 13:
Haruna is given the task to hold a Spring Festival at the local shrine, in her own magical-Equipment-girl way, of course... Seraphim does not want to be a freeloader at Haruna's and Ayumu's place, so she starts cooking... And a concentration-game contest in the school's main assembly hall pushes Ayumu and Orito to their limits... (Source: AniDB)

Season 2, Episode 0 part 1:
Haruna wants to play more with Hellscythe at a swimming pool.
Season 2, Episode 0 part 2:
Hellscythe's birthday is near! Haruna prepares a birthday party for Hellscythe in her own magical-Equipment-girl-way. What kind of party would Haruna could be holding? What kind of birthday presents will Ayumu and gang will give to Hellscythe?

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 06:15 PM
the "episode 13" was from season one. "episode 0" was season two. If you watch it, you'll see that it can't possibly be ep 0 of season one because it has all those characters that weren't introduced yet.

Here's a source with more information than yours: Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? OVA - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/anime/10209/Kore_wa_Zombie_Desu_ka_OVA)

sorry, but I know about episode 13... as I said, I don't have a reliable source for this one...

Masao
05-31-2012, 07:25 PM
I have to take my word back... After watching the end of this episode again... The date between Aikawa and Saraswati was just beautiful...

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM
I have to take my word back... After watching the end of this episode again... The date between Aikawa and Saraswati was just beautiful...

WHAT?!?!? aikawa was on a date with saras?!?!?!

<immediately watches his DLed episode...

RJei
05-31-2012, 11:21 PM
Well animes now are mostly 12 to 24 episodes in length so it's really hard to put a high standard on something when it's all compressed and you feel like you didn't get the full experience since it's so short.

VNHunter
05-31-2012, 11:23 PM
Well animes now are mostly 12 to 24 episodes in length so it's really hard to put a high standard on something when it's all compressed and you feel like you didn't get the full experience since it's so short.

yup... it's like reading a poorly written summary...

Dan.
06-01-2012, 07:03 AM

It's even worse in this show because, like Masao said, they compress entire volumes into one episode

renvateru
06-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Sarawati dance lesson That really funnies

RJei
06-02-2012, 11:01 PM
Another good episode as usual, last couple episodes we've seen Ayumu's harem get romantically serious all of a sudden and tension has been high romance-wise as well as the suspense since were nearing (or at) the climax. This really should be a 24 episode run and not just 12 :(.

Dan.
06-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Another good episode as usual, last couple episodes we've seen Ayumu's harem get romantically serious all of a sudden and tension has been high romance-wise as well as the suspense since were nearing (or at) the climax. This really should be a 24 episode run and not just 12 :(.

It's not even 12; it's 10. Have you been reading this topic? There are only 10 episodes in the season. (There was an episode 0 OVA before, and there will be an episode 11 OVA, but not until October)

RJei
06-03-2012, 03:15 AM
Da fuck? So next episode is the last? :eek:

And well I was viewing this with my iOS device and it's small screen when I made my last few posts so I didn't read or rather was hard to read the whole thing

Dan.
06-03-2012, 06:57 AM
Da fuck? So next episode is the last? :eek:

Yup, according to Kore wa Zombie expert Masao,

KOTD will just have 10 episodes and an ova wich will be included in volume 11 on October 20th.

And there was also the "episode 0" OVA I mentioned before

ultimecea
06-03-2012, 07:23 AM
stilll...it kill the anime due to last of funds///

Masao
06-07-2012, 02:01 PM
LAST EPISODE: New Character, Lilia Lilith, the queen of Virie, shows up in the Ending

VNHunter
06-07-2012, 02:11 PM
LAST EPISODE: New Character, Lilia Lilith, the queen of Virie, shows up in the Ending

wow!!! another cute one... and she's even holding a "kon" doll...

wait a minute... shows up in the ending only?!?!? what a teaser...

Masao
06-07-2012, 02:23 PM
wait a minute... shows up in the ending only?!?!? what a teaser...

If there'll be a third season, she will appear...

Cover of Volume 08 of the Light Novel:

VNHunter
06-07-2012, 02:28 PM
If there'll be a third season, she will appear...

Cover of Volume 08 of the Light Novel:

Geh... I just wish there will be a third season soon... but from the looks of it (because of what they've done on the second season), I don't think there will be any...

Masao
06-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Geh... I just wish there will be a third season soon... but from the looks of it (because of what they've done on the second season), I don't think there will be any...

don't get what you mean...

VNHunter
06-07-2012, 04:39 PM
don't get what you mean...

remember what they did in the 2nd season, they "compressed" several volumes into a single episode, it's like they are saying "this is getting boring or not making us money anymore, let's just finish this and make a NEW anime instead"...
that's why I think there will be no season 3...

but if they make a 3rd season, I will be thankful...

Dan.
06-07-2012, 04:53 PM
remember what they did in the 2nd season, they "compressed" several volumes into a single episode, it's like they are saying "this is getting boring or not making us money anymore, let's just finish this and make a NEW anime instead"...
that's why I think there will be no season 3...

but if they make a 3rd season, I will be thankful...

I think they realized that the show wasn't interesting enough as it was. So they decided to do that so they could introduce more attractive female characters because that was the only way they could get people to keep watching it.

VNHunter
06-07-2012, 04:57 PM
I think they realized that the show wasn't interesting enough as it was. So they decided to do that so they could introduce more attractive female characters because that was the only way they could get people to keep watching it.

yup... that's also one possibility...
specially that CUUUUUTE queen of Virie, Lilia Lilith...

ultimecea
06-07-2012, 04:58 PM
i dont think so there'll be season 3 since they rush everything in season 2~

Masao
06-07-2012, 08:25 PM
There will be an (the website says: super x super x super) announcement aboute Korezom soon... I believe it will be a movie (I have sources of information...)

Lilia is really cute but she's cruel and has no feelings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbj7O7OsP-g&lc=cnAnHWtZjM6yEYua8_H3iw3keHf94yfdv2wEtbChGQ4&feature=inbox

VNHunter
06-07-2012, 08:43 PM
There will be an (the website says: super x super x super) announcement aboute Korezom soon... I believe it will be a movie (I have sources of information...)

Lilia is really cute but she's cruel and has no feelings...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbj7O7OsP-g&lc=cnAnHWtZjM6yEYua8_H3iw3keHf94yfdv2wEtbChGQ4&feature=inbox

a movie huh??? That would be great!!!

cruel??? wow... looks can really be deceiving

RJei
06-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Damn, its over. The chainsaw scene was a bit insane, I cringe a little.. never been good with chainsaws in the first place lol. The movie is something to look forward to, and I heard there's some bonus episode as well not sure if that's true but just throwing that out there.

Now what.. :(

Kamidori
06-14-2012, 02:08 PM
episode 9, that was a pretty moe indirect kiss . a really good series,brightens my mood after playing yume miru kusuri for a while

VNHunter
06-14-2012, 06:09 PM
*nosebleed*

Masao
06-14-2012, 09:30 PM
*nosebleed*

Eucliwood... she will become a Yandere later on...

Dan.
06-14-2012, 09:34 PM

wait, seriously?

Masao
06-14-2012, 09:47 PM
wait, seriously?

Yep, later on her character is like "ayumu isn't allowed to look at other girls than me" and gets brutal...

Dan.
06-14-2012, 09:56 PM
Yep, later on her character is like "ayumu isn't allowed to look at other girls than me" and gets brutal...

Is it just jealousy, or is she also crazy? Because as far as I'm concerned, a girl has to actually be insane to count as yandere. If she's just very jealous that doesn't really count.

VNHunter
06-14-2012, 09:57 PM

Damn... I really don't know why spoilers make me urge for more... XD

a yandere huh??? hmmm... maybe I should start reading the LN...

Masao
06-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Is it just jealousy, or is she also crazy? Because as far as I'm concerned, a girl has to actually be insane to count as yandere. If she's just very jealous that doesn't really count.

No, she went berserk every time he has dates with saras, sera or haruna...

Dan.
06-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Damn... I really don't know why spoilers make me urge for more... XD

a yandere huh??? hmmm... maybe I should start reading the LN...

You'll have to learn Japanese first...

VNHunter
06-14-2012, 10:05 PM
You'll have to learn Japanese first...

geh!!! not translated??? aw...
I can only converse with japanese people, but I can't read or write their language... T.T

Dan.
06-14-2012, 10:10 PM
I can only converse with japanese people, but I can't read or write their language... T.T

On Baka-Tsuki (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Kore_wa_Zombie_desu_ka%3F), there is a translation of the Vol. 1 Prologue and incomplete chapters 1 and 3.

There is a new translation project here (http://korezombiethetranslation.wordpress.com/) that just started recently, we'll have to wait and see how they do.

Masao
06-14-2012, 10:13 PM

that's the thing i'm lacking in...i can just read it and not even the really good...

Dan.
06-14-2012, 10:14 PM
that's the thing i'm lacking in...i can just read it and not even the really good...

That's still better than most of us here...

VNHunter
06-14-2012, 10:33 PM

at least you can read and understand it... while I can only speak and understand that language...

On Baka-Tsuki (http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Kore_wa_Zombie_desu_ka%3F), there is a translation of the Vol. 1 Prologue and incomplete chapters 1 and 3.

There is a new translation project here (http://korezombiethetranslation.wordpress.com/) that just started recently, we'll have to wait and see how they do.

I really appreciate the info... thanks...
I was about to look for it... XD

Kamidori
06-14-2012, 11:49 PM
No, she went berserk every time he has dates with saras, sera or haruna...

this is...GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to it, her moeness,i want more...after episode 10!!!!

RJei
06-15-2012, 12:42 AM
Extremely addicting to listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58uJtE_2yiA&list=UU3X8qT6gd9ZdBGSXMkmMrJg&index=0&feature=plcp

Kamidori
06-15-2012, 03:21 PM
gotta watch SS1 again, need to feel more of Eu's love

Masao
06-15-2012, 05:05 PM
gotta watch SS1 again, need to feel more of Eu's love

No fooling around with my girl.

Masao
06-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Extremely addicting to listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58uJtE_2yiA&list=UU3X8qT6gd9ZdBGSXMkmMrJg&index=0&feature=plcp

You seem to enjoy my videos