PDA

View Full Version : Worst Anime You've Ever Watched/ Regret Watching.

Pages : [1] 2

Dubs
05-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Just realized we didn't actually have one of these o.O Or at least I couldn't find one >_> so I'm not sure if there is some forum rule which forbids you from hating against Anime >_> but anyway the title pretty much states the purpose of this thread, There are obviously some Anime's which will be better then others for a multitude of reasons, But some Anime's are just straight out crap, So post ones that you regret watching/ Would warn others about so they can either get curious and end up watching them anyway or stay well away from them, Feel free to discuss it as well if enough people start posting so I'll go ahead and start off with 1 that I hated.

Seikon no Qwaser both seasons.

Absolutely hated the idea of using breast milk as power, They used practically any reason they could just to get tits out ( More so then just normal anime fanservice ) and the second season really hit the confusion nail in there when the Main Protagonist becomes a Female but then keeps reverting between Male and Female.

Probably one of the worst Anime's I've ever seen and one of the only ones that I actually gave up on half way through a season.

killerinsidee
05-07-2012, 11:17 PM
I usually don't watch the ones I didn't like till the end, I usually drop them after a few episodes. The worst ones that I watched till the end are - Amaenaide yo!!, Magikano, He is My Master, Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito and Girls Bravo.

Maxar
05-07-2012, 11:19 PM
I'll say that "Mars of Destruction" is the worst Anime I've ever seen.
Anyone who states another Anime as the worst, simply hasn't seen this..
(Though it is just an OVA).
And yeah, I'm with you there, as Seikon no Qwaser is also the worst Anime series I've ever seen until now.
I just watched one and a half episodes, but I always got that urge to puke for some reason, and I seriously couldn't stand watching it -__-

@killerinside

Weird, I watched He is my master some years ago, where I hadn't been affected by Japanese stuff at all, and I seriously liked it.

killerinsidee
05-07-2012, 11:24 PM
I'll say that "Mars of Destruction" is the worst Anime I've ever seen.
Anyone who states another Anime as the worst, simply hasn't seen this..
(Though it is just an OVA).
And yeah, I'm with you there, as Seikon no Qwaser is also the worst Anime series I've ever seen until now.
I just watched one and a half episodes, but I always got that urge to puke for some reason, and I seriously couldn't stand watching it -__-

@killerinside

Weird, I watched He is my master some years ago, where I hadn't been affected by Japanese stuff at all, and I seriously liked it.

No idea man, I watched it long ago as well and it was really meh for me.

VNHunter
05-07-2012, 11:27 PM
School days
Sola

I hate anime that has a good story but ends with a BAD END

Alien
05-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Probably Ore no Imouto. I'm genuinely baffled that I had so little better to do back then that I'd watch that shallow dreck.

Aynil
05-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Zombie loan.

Avenger
05-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Evangelion.

VNHunter
05-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Evangelion.

eh?!?! there's actually someone who hates neon genesis evangelion?!?!?!

Avenger
05-08-2012, 12:35 AM
eh?!?! there's actually someone who hates neon genesis evangelion?!?!?!

I tend to have quite... strange tastes in anime. One could call them "refined"...

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 01:37 AM
School Days (Damn Ending!)

Dubs
05-08-2012, 03:38 AM
School Days (Damn Ending!)

A lot more then the ending was ruined in that Anime, at first I was like yeah this is good, then he started to stray a little from the right path and I was like whoaa, then he just slept with anything with a pulse and I just facepalmed and thought what an ass.

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 03:42 AM
A lot more then the ending was ruined in that Anime, at first I was like yeah this is good, then he started to stray a little from the right path and I was like whoaa, then he just slept with anything with a pulse and I just facepalmed and thought what an ass.

Yeah, that's right. I can't believe it traumatized me for a while after I finished it. It was the only anime that has done that to me so far.

Dubs
05-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Yeah, that's right. I can't believe it traumatized me for a while after I finished it. It was the only anime that has done that to me so far.

I was just annoyed by the fact that my effort went to waste :/, Oh well the VN shall be good once it's fully translated with all the full updates so there may still be hope for School Days in my books.

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 03:50 AM
I was just annoyed by the fact that my effort went to waste :/, Oh well the VN shall be good once it's fully translated with all the full updates so there may still be hope for School Days in my books.

From what I've heard, the School Days VN actually has some good endings that won't lead to anyone dying. I hope that this is true, for my own sake. XD

Dubs
05-08-2012, 04:04 AM
From what I've head, the School Days VN actually has some good endings that won't lead to anyone dying. I hope that this is true, for my own sake. XD

Exact same reasons as my own, I wanna see the outcome for if he actually stays true to Katsura :D

Caelistas
05-08-2012, 04:57 AM
Spice and wolf!!

Na serious hmmm Peach Girl or somethin, wasn't to my likin AT ALL.

RJei
05-08-2012, 07:56 AM
More of feeling like I wasted a day rather than regretting or disliking an anime, and now that I think about it, when I watch animes today I don't dislike as much things anymore since many shows I've watched good or bad at least had something I hated and now they don't bother me since I sometimes understand the reason that it's part of the show. I've enjoyed ALL the last 10+ animes with that mindset but part of it is just watching animes with the genres I enjoy. The last anime I wasted a day off on was 11 Eyes.

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 10:55 AM
11 Eyes for me is a pretty good one so I have no complaints on that one.

OneManArmy
05-08-2012, 12:16 PM
I usually drop anime if they are too crappy, you guys should do the same. It makes no sense to watch an anime which you can't stand. Anyway, the worst anime I've ever watched is probably Fruits Basket. I didn't like that "be friendly and everything will work out" story at all. I actually don't even know why I watched the anime. I read the manga before and didn't like it either. But well, I gave it 6/10 so it's not really that bad, at least the humor was great.

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 12:25 PM
I usually drop anime if they are too crappy, you guys should do the same. It makes no sense to watch an anime which you can't stand. Anyway, the worst anime I've ever watched is probably Fruits Basket. I didn't like that "be friendly and everything will work out" story at all. I actually don't even know why I watched the anime. I read the manga before and didn't like it either. But well, I gave it 6/10 so it's not really that bad, at least the humor was great.

Well, I've already watched that one before and I thought that it was so-so in the end. The ending wasn't very convincing for me...

OneManArmy
05-08-2012, 12:29 PM
Well, I've already watched that one before and I thought that it was so-so in the end. The ending wasn't very convincing for me...
Well like I said, it was just a personal thing. I fuckin hate those happy-friendly stories and that's obviously my reason for disliking it. I pretty sure a lot of people like the anime/manga. And the ending, I can't even remember it...

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Well like I said, it was just a personal thing. I fuckin hate those happy-friendly stories and that's obviously my reason for disliking it. I pretty sure a lot of people like the anime/manga. And the ending, I can't even remember it...

Well, everything depends on one's preferences in the end so there's nothing we can do about that.

switch
05-08-2012, 05:57 PM
the ones i hate. narufag, fagtail, and dear

reminisceization
05-08-2012, 06:17 PM
From what I've heard, the School Days VN actually has some good endings that won't lead to anyone dying. I hope that this is true, for my own sake. XD

i thought theres only one ending like that where nobody dies.. :confused:
but hey, who knows.. i heard that HQ version of the vn will add more stuff and more gore to it. i could be wrong:p

Ray Asakura
05-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Well, as long as there is at least one good ending in it then it's fine with me.

Dubs
05-08-2012, 06:25 PM

I'll admit I dislike Naruto and Bleach, But If you're on about Fairy Tale then I got to like the 63rd episode and gave up for I reason I can't remember..

Grimsha
05-09-2012, 11:04 AM

I'm not a fan of Naruto

Although i do like fairy tail.

You shouldn't really insult things other people may actually like.

Ray Asakura
05-09-2012, 11:15 AM

Agreed. Not everyone prefers the same things as the others do so don't just insult those anime that their creators worked hard to make.

OneManArmy
05-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Disagreed. You're free to dislike what you want. Just say at the end of your comment "It's my opinion" and everybody will be fine.
You don't have to hold back because of other people you know?

VNHunter
05-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Disagreed. You're free to dislike what you want. Just say at the end of your comment "It's my opinion" and everybody will be fine.
You don't have to hold back because of other people you know?

OneManArmy is right... don't get so worked up, IT'S AN OPINION...

OneManArmy
05-09-2012, 03:16 PM
OneManArmy is right... don't get so worked up, IT'S AN OPINION...
Hey shut up! Nobody asked you!

*I'm just kidding. ;-)

Melancholic
05-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Probably the Super Robot Wars OG anime. It wasn't so much bad as it was just painfully average.
So much wasted potential. It would've been great if they had just thrown more money at it.
As it stands, the only good thing about it is this epic version of Dark Prison (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLVrxto4krE).

Season 2 is said to be a little better, but has such a weird art style I gave up after one episode.

Ray Asakura
05-09-2012, 04:58 PM
If you compare the Gundam series with the Super Robot Wars OG anime, then which do you prefer?

Melancholic
05-09-2012, 05:07 PM
If you compare the Gundam series with the Super Robot Wars OG anime, then which do you prefer?
I don't know, because I'm one of those freaks that hasn't seen a single Gundam episode. About 60 GB of freshly downloaded Gundam 00 intends to change that, though, when I have time.

I've always been more of a Macross kind of person.

Ray Asakura
05-09-2012, 05:11 PM
I don't know, because I'm one of those freaks that hasn't seen a single Gundam episode. About 60 GB of freshly downloaded Gundam 00 intends to change that, though, when I have time.

I've always been more of a Macross kind of person.

Oh okay, I myself haven't watched much of the Gundam series so I don't know if it is worth it or not to give time for it.

warrof
05-10-2012, 08:46 AM
Gad Guard (i don't like the music)
One Peice (too damn long)
that is it i think

Nobu
05-13-2012, 05:21 AM
Easy; Beelzebub, don't give me a prett good anime and then let a retarded 5 year old do the ending for the anime

Yachi
05-13-2012, 10:11 AM
I hated one piece...I tried to watch it but was like "...........meh" throught the first 10 episodes...other than that Ive like all the other animes ive watched

ultimecea
05-13-2012, 10:17 AM
I hated one piece...I tried to watch it but was like "...........meh" throught the first 10 episodes...other than that Ive like all the other animes ive watched

i tried one piece before..
still the artwork for me...
the mangaka haven't elipse his sensei's(Samurai-X) or his fellow trainer(RaVe)

OneManArmy
05-13-2012, 03:43 PM
I watched like 100 episodes of it but seriously, fuck those never ending anime, I want a good story and not some useless fighting scenes. I mean One Piece is like : We're moving around the world and beat everything on our way~!

...stupid.

Dubs
05-14-2012, 02:20 AM
I've got another,

Tokko...

Ending to it made no sense, and obviously made it seem like there was going to be a second season, 7 years later and no avail.. Can't read the manga to it either because they both have the same ending apparently..

OneManArmy
05-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Ending to it made no sense
Because you're just too fuckin dumb to understand it.

Grimsha
05-14-2012, 01:21 PM
xD Have you actually seen it Oneman? Just curious.
[I havnt.]

Dubs
05-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Because you're just too fuckin dumb to understand it.

No, They clearly left it open for another season by the fact that there were still a stupid number of them to kill as well as Taishi still being alive, I'm saying the ending didn't make sense to me if they were just going to leave it like that.

OneManArmy
05-14-2012, 05:40 PM
xD Have you actually seen it Oneman? Just curious.
[I havnt.]
Of course not, what were you thinking?

They clearly left it open for another season
Ah okay, so one of those fucked up endings. No offense then.

Hauyia
05-15-2012, 01:16 AM
"Guilty Crown". It started out fine and I looked forward to it every week. Then the second half came and it all just went straight to hell, to the point that it took a complete 180 into finding reasons NOT to watch it every week. "Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi", pretty much because of Himea. Again, started out fine, but once I realized that the most unlikeable character in the entire show was the winning love interest, my joy was killed. "No. 6" for more or less the same reason, and not for the reason most people would assume. "Ikkitousen" because it somehow failed where the manga prevailed: pointless fanservice. Not sure how that happened, it's not like they did it to focus more on the story...since they changed that too.

Penguin in the red Tuxedo
05-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Elfen Lied for me. When I first watched it I enjoyed well enough and then I read the manga and I was like this is the great big mother fucking bomb of awesome. Then I rewatched the anime and then I smashed the DVD's I purchased because I was so enraged at how fucking shit is in conparison. Seriously even the voice acting for Japanese and American was terrible. Seriously who takes an awesome story cuts out huge chunks and ends halfway through, they even cut out one of the main characters.

I am going to stop now because I focus on it much longer I am going to puch a baby in the face.

switch
05-15-2012, 03:52 AM
^somebody lost their temper back there ...oh well...u shud see wat they did to beelzebub....you'd commit seppuku on the spot LOL

Dubs
05-15-2012, 04:31 AM
I actually enjoyed Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, I don't see why you didn't like it as I thought that their childhood promise was kind of a good reason for her to win in the love interest, although others may be into the childhood friend part of it instead :D, Still I actually like Himea.

VNHunter
05-15-2012, 09:55 AM
^somebody lost their temper back there ...oh well...u shud see wat they did to beelzebub....you'd commit seppuku on the spot LOL

They destroyed the ending

Devspar_Zero
05-15-2012, 02:59 PM
Any anime that didn't have good finishing (not ending...) i.e. leaves many plotholes unexplained or forced character...

Grimsha
05-15-2012, 03:09 PM
They destroyed the ending

My ex-girlfriend made me watch it, I was enjoying it, Besides the ending.

Dubs
05-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Meh well if we're judging on the endings.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Anime itself was alright.. But the ending left one hell of a cliffhanger and I mean BIG BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cliffhanger. :/

Devspar_Zero
05-16-2012, 01:29 AM
Meh well if we're judging on the endings.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Anime itself was alright.. But the ending left one hell of a cliffhanger and I mean BIG BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG cliffhanger. :/

I think this is actually like prologue chapter though... Maybe there's gonna be a season 2 somewhere? (Provided they didn't fire everyone involved in the anime because of recession?)

Red Panda
05-16-2012, 08:19 AM
I'd say Tsukihime was one of the worst I ever watched. The OST was a godsend, but the rest of the anime fell flat on its face. It became my first visual novel because I wanted to give the series a chance.

Phanteon
05-16-2012, 08:30 AM
There once was an anime so horrible.
That i started crying.
Rio Rainbow Gate.

Ray Asakura
05-16-2012, 11:28 AM
There once was an anime so horrible.
That i started crying.
Rio Rainbow Gate.

Their gambling process are really over exaggerated. I can see where you're coming from with that one.

OneManArmy
05-16-2012, 01:01 PM
My ex-girlfriend made me watch it, I was enjoying it, Besides the ending.
Dunno, I thought the ending of elfen lied was okay. Well I'm probably the only one who thinks that way.

Ray Asakura
05-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Dunno, I thought the ending of elfen lied was okay. Well I'm probably the only one who thinks that way.

Here's another one who has the same opinion as you. :)

Grimsha
05-16-2012, 01:41 PM

Hah, thats not a bad thing, its okay to have unpopular opinons.

VNHunter
05-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Hah, thats not a bad thing, its okay to have unpopular opinons.

Yeah... but really, Elfen Lied (the anime) really got a great story, too bad the ending wasn't that great...

OneManArmy
05-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Here's another one who has the same opinion as you. :)
High five man. *clap*
I usually dislike open endings but in the case of elfen lied, it was somehow fitting.

Melancholic
05-17-2012, 12:29 AM
I, too, was perfectly okay with the way Elfen Lied ended. Not such a deviant opinion, after all?

OneManArmy
05-17-2012, 12:30 AM
I, too, was perfectly okay with the way Elfen Lied ended. Not such a deviant opinion, after all?
Yeah it seems that I'm not that special anymore. Dammit, you seriously destroyed my moment of fame!

Hauyia
06-04-2012, 09:03 AM
I actually enjoyed Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi, I don't see why you didn't like it as I thought that their childhood promise was kind of a good reason for her to win in the love interest, although others may be into the childhood friend part of it instead :D, Still I actually like Himea.

Simply put, it was just that Himea's personality grated my nerves to no end. To me, she came off as being very selfish and otherwise spoiled/whiny. The other girl (can't remember her name off the top of my head, been too long) however, seemed to be much more sincere and seemed to actually care how Taito himself felt. How much of this is the fault of the anime adaptation and/or translations is up in the air though.

Ryu
06-04-2012, 10:11 AM
Probably 80% of the shows this Winter (Japan's winter) but this one takes the price.

Nazo no Kanojo X: WTF!?!?!?!? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!? Very few anime have the power to make me want to puke out my very intestines (Not even Higurashi) but Mysterious Girlfriend X can AND did. So basically this is how it begins.

Geek boy meets new girl>>>Girl drolls on table>>>>Boy tastes droll>>>>>Boy falls in love with girl after tasting droll.

Man, I couldn't even finish episode 1, if anybody is watching it and like it, fell free to disagree with me but this is a HELL NO!! anime for me.

VNHunter
06-04-2012, 10:34 AM
Probably 80% of the shows this Winter (Japan's winter) but this one takes the price.

Nazo no Kanojo X: WTF!?!?!?!? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?!? Very few anime have the power to make me want to puke out my very intestines (Not even Higurashi) but Mysterious Girlfriend X can AND did. So basically this is how it begins.

Geek boy meets new girl>>>Girl drolls on table>>>>Boy tastes droll>>>>>Boy falls in love with girl after tasting droll.

Man, I couldn't even finish episode 1, if anybody is watching it and like it, fell free to disagree with me but this is a HELL NO!! anime for me.

yup... I dropped it after the first 2 episodes...

ultimecea
06-04-2012, 10:37 AM
yup... I dropped it after the first 2 episodes...

Vun..you cant stand Gore???

VNHunter
06-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Vun..you cant stand Gore???

as I said... I can't stand gore, tentacle rape, and that cursed NTR...

ultimecea
06-04-2012, 11:01 AM
as I said... I can't stand gore, tentacle rape, and that cursed NTR...

wow...
then you must have missed a lot..
i cant stand NTR but..i really hate tentacle rape~

Cybersteel
06-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Darkcrows was boring as hell.

Pizzicato
06-04-2012, 08:48 PM
The only two I can come up with at the top of my head is Gunslinger Girl IL Teatrino and Maria sama ga Miteru Season 4.

I liked the first season of Gunslinger with all the action and the characters, then when IL Teatrino came out, for some reason the story to me was meh and Season 4 of Maria was getting to predictable that I couldn't finish it.

VNHunter
06-04-2012, 09:04 PM
The only two I can come up with at the top of my head is Gunslinger Girl IL Teatrino and Maria sama ga Miteru Season 4.

I liked the first season of Gunslinger with all the action and the characters, then when IL Teatrino came out, for some reason the story to me was meh and Season 4 of Maria was getting to predictable that I couldn't finish it.

hmmm... this is really surprising... someone who hates gunslinger girl???
oh well... everyone has different tastes after all...

Pizzicato
06-04-2012, 09:44 PM
hmmm... this is really surprising... someone who hates gunslinger girl???
oh well... everyone has different tastes after all...

Oh no I do like Gunslingers Girls just not the second season one.

Maxar
06-04-2012, 10:57 PM

Only checked out the Manga many months ago, and dropped it after they came together.
Don't really wanna check out the Anime with all the sounds of drool being slurped and what not -__-

Maou
06-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Shukufuku no campanella, asobi ni iku yo, kanon (too dramatic), dears, etc...

Stepback34
06-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Maybe Baki the Grappler, I don't know... there are a lot that I didn't liked but it's not like I disliked them...

Caelistas
06-10-2012, 04:10 AM
Evangelion.

:rolleyes:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb23/robinett74/vlcsnap-7766340.png

Black Sword Slasher
06-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Can I say I loved,hated and regretted watching this anime? Well here it is. 4661

Masao
06-10-2012, 04:02 PM
My brain was melted...
http://www.gf-hunters.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/k-on2.jpg

OneManArmy
06-10-2012, 06:51 PM
My brain was melted...
I've no idea what you're talking about...

Masao
06-10-2012, 09:05 PM
I've no idea what you're talking about...

You know exactly what I'm talking about!
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Haseo_skeith_canard/GIFs/th_617c421f99c570418ff75846954d1c161244840243_full .gif

OneManArmy
06-10-2012, 09:09 PM
You know exactly what I'm talking about!
No not really because I didn't watch the anime. But hey, don't worry, be happy~

Masao
06-10-2012, 09:14 PM
No not really because I didn't watch the anime. But hey, don't worry, be happy~

I'll try it... But after I watched this show, nothing is as it was...
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/alvoink22/K-ON-ritsu-mio-squish.gif

Dubs
06-10-2012, 11:33 PM
What Anime even is that? o.O

VNHunter
06-11-2012, 12:05 AM
What Anime even is that? o.O

K-ON...
a great one on my opinion...

Black Sword Slasher
06-11-2012, 03:37 AM
4701 I....have.....to....agree....MOE DEATH!!........*gaku*

alexismaster
06-11-2012, 10:51 AM
I regret wathing these animes:
Vampire knight ( too hard not to sleep )
Loveless ( boooring )
boku no piko ( why this anime even exist??? )

yeah, i was trying to conquest an otaku girl who ended being a fujoshi and she made me watch them.

Twilight_Omega
06-26-2012, 09:54 AM
Rosario + Vampire - Got up to around episode 6, then the protagonist and the over the top fan service got on my last nerves. The manga is MUCH MUCH better from what I heard, haven't read it yet though.

Familiar of Zero - Got nothing against tsunederes, but Lousies annoyed the crap out of me, Saito was rather annoying at times too.

Ranma 1/2 - Started off good, but Akane seemed to slowly get worse and worse.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of overly violent tsunderes (Mio from MM!! being the only exception)

ultimecea
06-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Rosario + Vampire - Got up to around episode 6, then the protagonist and the over the top fan service got on my last nerves. The manga is MUCH MUCH better from what I heard, haven't read it yet though.

Familiar of Zero - Got nothing against tsunederes, but Lousies annoyed the crap out of me, Saito was rather annoying at times too.

Ranma 1/2 - Started off good, but Akane seemed to slowly get worse and worse.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of overly violent tsunderes (Mio from MM!! being the only exception)

lolz...Ranma are meant for comedy..though manga is better
Rosario Vampire is another ecchi comedy..dont expect anything better...
zero no tsukaima = zero no louise,,,,,and you say she's annoying??? bet you didnt watch further than episode 7 of season 1 if you deemed it to be the worst anime list~

MLCF
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
- Death note (boring)
- Tenjho Tenge
- Nabari no ou
- Brave 10
- the mainstream anime (Bleach, naruto ecc ecc)

Twilight_Omega
06-27-2012, 08:58 AM
lolz...Ranma are meant for comedy..though manga is better
Rosario Vampire is another ecchi comedy..dont expect anything better...
zero no tsukaima = zero no louise,,,,,and you say she's annoying??? bet you didnt watch further than episode 7 of season 1 if you deemed it to be the worst anime list~

Yeah it is primarly a comedy, and I was likeing it too, but Akane made a pest out of herself. But I might give the manga a shot though (manga usually is better in most cases).

True enough with R+V and I really don't expect it to be much better, I actually looked into the later episodes befor completely dropping it, then placed my final judgment on it.

zero no tsukaima = zero no louise, oh yeah I learned of that befor, but I forgotten about it. Also, no actually I watched it up to the last episode of season 1 (I admit that isn't much better), but I also forgot to add I was actually left with high hopes for the series at the end of seaon 1, but I heard Saito and Lousie's relationship resets, so that's when I dropped it. But I'm actually considering picking it back up since I still have some likeing for it, and gotten more tolerable of slap stick since I last watched it.

ultimecea
06-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Yeah it is primarly a comedy, and I was likeing it too, but Akane made a pest out of herself. But I might give the manga a shot though (manga usually is better in most cases).

True enough with R+V and I really don't expect it to be much better, I actually looked into the later episodes befor completely dropping it, then placed my final judgment on it.

zero no tsukaima = zero no louise, oh yeah I learned of that befor, but I forgotten about it. Also, no actually I watched it up to the last episode of season 1 (I admit that isn't much better), but I also forgot to add I was actually left with high hopes for the series at the end of seaon 1, but I heard Saito and Lousie's relationship resets, so that's when I dropped it. But I'm actually considering picking it back up since I still have some likeing for it, and gotten more tolerable of slap stick since I last watched it.

lolz..you did go till end of season 1 huh??
tell you wat..season 1 ending are the best among all 4, F ending are second for me..
meh..they can end it on season 2...but since they change directors starting of season..more lolz..
thats what keeps me going on from Zero no tsukaima~~~
well..for Ranma1/2 ....its nicer on manga for me...after all i have great imagination/delusion
but lolz..the series are still quite well done for me..gave me lots of laugh..especially..that "cat" joke~
R+V are actually quite good..just endure it..
and the season 2 was great^^

Dubs
06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm all for Rosario, I mean 60 seconds or less long fight scenes? Practically the definition of Bullshit.

PhiBrainChild
06-27-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm all for Rosario, I mean 60 seconds or less long fight scenes? Practically the definition of Bullshit.

That would be because Rosario + Vampire is mainly concentrated on ecchi and comedy, not action.

Dubs
06-27-2012, 08:01 PM
That would be because Rosario + Vampire is mainly concentrated on ecchi and comedy, not action.

I was basically saying that the fight scenes were the cherry on top that made it a pile of feces, Way to much Ecchi, I didn't even notice any comedy, It was basically a mockery of Vampire Knight of which I also didn't like.. In terms of them both being about Vampires which is usually a genre which I like :/

Otamegane
06-28-2012, 02:41 AM
I only regret two..:
B Gata H kei
Green green

I dont know why, it just didn't appeal to me that much ._.

But i agree, Rosario vampire was really crappy (unlike manga with superawesomeness fight scenes of ghoul side of main character) but its a talk about anime, so yeah, the anime wasnt that good

Nobu
07-04-2012, 04:49 AM
Beelzebub, did i mention this before? Its really directed to the ending, that's all. (Granted, the manga pretty much didn't do that much better, i havent read it recently so i wouldn't know that much.)

0-7 Ghost, this is one of those situations where i liked the anime, but it pretty much mind fucked me by ending it in the middle of nowhere just to get popularity for the manga...wtf?

Myself; Yourself, idk if anyone has watched this before, but seriously i felt completely nothing from watching this, idk what it was...the plot was quite sad, but it didnt appeal to me, heck im surprised i finished those 12 long hours of hell.

Shinkyoku Sokai Polyphonica, Honestly, this anime could have gone somewhere if they put more emotion into it, and what do i mean by emotion? Really that's a answer that differs for everyone else since i completely throw away an anime that doesnt have a good OST backing up those epic/sad scenes to really spice it up, i mean Air Gear? Art not so much but Chain by Back-On made everything possible.

In the end, so many animes disappointed me and made me regret watching it, but most of them were because of a single bad thing.

Brincamian
07-05-2012, 06:04 AM
Guilty Crown and Another. Not sure how I made it all the way through both... maybe because it was only one episode a week? Guilty Crown seemed promising, and had fantastic animation, but was so absurd and completely impossible to take seriously. And I'm sick of whiny main characters. Another was just flat out boring, the horror being so forced that you started predicting exactly when and how the next person would die. Aside from those two, I can't really think of any that I watched all the way through that I thought were terrible in the end.

ultimecea
07-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Guilty Crown and Another. Not sure how I made it all the way through both... maybe because it was only one episode a week? Guilty Crown seemed promising, and had fantastic animation, but was so absurd and completely impossible to take seriously. And I'm sick of whiny main characters. Another was just flat out boring, the horror being so forced that you started predicting exactly when and how the next person would die. Aside from those two, I can't really think of any that I watched all the way through that I thought were terrible in the end.

LOLZ...
are you for real??
ANOTHER was like an epic~~

Brincamian
07-05-2012, 06:42 AM
LOLZ...
are you for real??
ANOTHER was like an epic~~

I hated it, personally. Felt too forced to me. "I have an important thing to tell you... OH, MY CHEST!" I just couldn't take it seriously, hehe.

ultimecea
07-05-2012, 07:16 AM
I hated it, personally. Felt too forced to me. "I have an important thing to tell you... OH, MY CHEST!" I just couldn't take it seriously, hehe.

lolz.............

Breakthrough
07-05-2012, 07:28 AM
I know me saying this is going to make people mad.

(Good Thing Cowboy Bebop Was In head of its time) Anything older that 1999 that's not Cowboy Bebop.Its not that the stories are bad its just that the animation is so bad it makes me want to rage quit.

I just have gotten so use to the new style of animation that old stuff is just a eye sore their are only a few show that escape their age just because how well they were made.
Does anyone besides me know this feel.

Kozue
07-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Touka Gettan...
its seriously bore the heck outta me...and i was confused...
bcoz the chronological order was reversed for episodes >___>
i didnt noe that.

Brincamian
07-05-2012, 08:22 AM
I know me saying this is going to make people mad.

(Good Thing Cowboy Bebop Was In head of its time) Anything older that 1999 that's not Cowboy Bebop.Its not that the stories are bad its just that the animation is so bad it makes me want to rage quit.

I just have gotten so use to the new style of animation that old stuff is just a eye sore their are only a few show that escape their age just because how well they were made.
Does anyone besides me know this feel.

I definitely know what you're talking about, but I think if a series is genuinely good I'm usually able to look past that. Oftentimes it isn't necessarily worse animation, just a different style. Depends on the show, though, of course.

Harlequin
07-05-2012, 11:31 AM
Shuffle!, that psychological drama stuff on the last 5 or so episodes makes me wanna vomit, absolutely HATE it. I bet I'm the only one around here with that opinion though since it seems to be quite a popular anime overall. Well the journey was good overall, it's just those last episodes that really disgusts me.

But hey, it's also the *first* anime with that sort of drama that I've ever watched, so I wasn't sure what exactly to expect anyway. Now I know. So I'm thankful for that.

Nobu
07-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Effin School Days, the anime ruined the experience, not in a spoiler way but in a it sucked way.

Dubs
07-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Shuffle!, that psychological drama stuff on the last 5 or so episodes makes me wanna vomit, absolutely HATE it. I bet I'm the only one around here with that opinion though since it seems to be quite a popular anime overall. Well the journey was good overall, it's just those last episodes that really disgusts me.

But hey, it's also the *first* anime with that sort of drama that I've ever watched, so I wasn't sure what exactly to expect anyway. Now I know. So I'm thankful for that.

I agree with you there, I didn't like the girl he picked nor did I like that he had to kill himself just for her to survive ( just to be revived by her magic ), I would of let the bitch die if she was that stubborn.

Aurethel
07-08-2012, 03:48 AM
The Hellsing TV series that spanned thirteen episodes. The beginning was cool, and by that I meant the first episode. Then came the rest of the series that completely derailed everything out of the track, ending up with a vampire that is into BDSM.

Them OVA series are really awesome though. I've enjoyed them all.

Breakthrough
07-08-2012, 09:58 AM
The Hellsing TV series that spanned thirteen episodes. The beginning was cool, and by that I meant the first episode. Then came the rest of the series that completely derailed everything out of the track, ending up with a vampire that is into BDSM.

Them OVA series are really awesome though. I've enjoyed them all.

Dude Hellsing Ultimate is awesome.There is a epic fight every episode!

Aurethel
07-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Dude Hellsing Ultimate is awesome.There is a epic fight every episode!

Awesome is an understatement, man.

Limegreen
07-10-2012, 11:19 AM
I don't have a particular anime that I regret watching but if I have to choose.. it would be Maria†Holic.

Otamegane
07-10-2012, 01:16 PM
I don't have a particular anime that I regret watching but if I have to choose.. it would be Maria†Holic.
Is that bad? I thought to watch it once but never had the chance o.o

Limegreen
07-10-2012, 01:51 PM

Actually, my friends are like "What? Why? It's good". But for me I couldn't handle it.
You should try watching it.

ultimecea
07-10-2012, 02:27 PM

its not bad,,,
tons of lolz factor~~~~~~~

rahrah
07-13-2012, 07:59 AM
I gotta agree with Shuffle, it was so bad I couldn't even finish it

gyuh7
07-18-2012, 03:20 PM
Inu x Boku SS, for me its too slow pace and boring....

ChexGuy
07-19-2012, 01:50 AM
I've only seen 2 or 3 series so far that I legitimately did not enjoy watching for any reason.

Mashiro Iro Symphony: The characterization was horrible, even for a 12-episode series.
Gundam SEED: So much is wrong with this series. Fuck this series, that's all I have to say. It's terrible.
Gundam 00 Season 2: Not as bad as SEED, but pretty close.

Anything older that 1999 that's not Cowboy Bebop.Its not that the stories are bad its just that the animation is so bad it makes me want to rage quit.

Evangelion and Gundam 0083 would like a word with you.

hyromaru
08-02-2012, 02:21 PM
school day's is so messed up
and i really hate the ending of sola!!

Jexun
08-02-2012, 09:24 PM
I liked a lot of animes that I've seen but if I had to have one that I regretted watching it'd probably have to be Sengoku Basara

Dubs
08-03-2012, 01:06 AM
Another one to add to the list would be Blessing of The Campanella, It's an Ecchi Harem so I don't know what I was expecting but, Eurgh tbh..

VNHunter
08-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Another one to add to the list would be Blessing of The Campanella, It's an Ecchi Harem so I don't know what I was expecting but, Eurgh tbh..

was it that bad???

Helvetica Standard
08-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Mashiro iro...

Dubs
08-03-2012, 01:28 AM
was it that bad???

Yes, Yes it was actually THAT bad, I'm not one for Harems and I only watched it because I fancied getting back into Anime after taking a break and it was basically a pile of feces thrown in my face.

And I'm just gonna pop Upotte! in here as well, I'm sorry but, Guns posing as Human Girls? :S

Also Okaerinasai, Haven't seen you around for a while..

VNHunter
08-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Yes, Yes it was actually THAT bad, I'm not one for Harems and I only watched it because I fancied getting back into Anime after taking a break and it was basically a pile of feces thrown in my face.

And I'm just gonna pop Upotte! in here as well, I'm sorry but, Guns posing as Human Girls? :S

Also Okaerinasai, Haven't seen you around for a while..

yeah... I've been MIA... it's good to be back...

Upotte??? yup... dropped that one...

here's another one... Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
It was good but got me bored (which rarely happens)...
I'd rather watch another "ENDLESS EIGHT" than watch that anime...

Dubs
08-03-2012, 04:27 AM
yeah... I've been MIA... it's good to be back...

Upotte??? yup... dropped that one...

here's another one... Senhime Zesshou Symphogear
It was good but got me bored (which rarely happens)...
I'd rather watch another "ENDLESS EIGHT" than watch that anime...

I just found Upotte! tasteless tbh, I mean I don't mind Girls using guns..

http://lovelyduckie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/yokoGurrenLagann.jpg

But girls BEING the guns seems a little, Can't even really sum it up tbh.. Not my cup of tea but every man to his own I suppose.

PhiBrainChild
08-03-2012, 04:42 AM
I just found Upotte! tasteless tbh, I mean I don't mind Girls using guns..

http://lovelyduckie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/yokoGurrenLagann.jpg

That's not a good example.
http://download.minitokyo.net/Devil.May.Cry.488915.jpg
THIS, is a good example of a girl that uses guns.

Dubs
08-03-2012, 04:48 AM
That's not a good example.
http://download.minitokyo.net/Devil.May.Cry.488915.jpg
THIS, is a good example of a girl that uses guns.

I'm sorry but, They both use guns and they're both girls, I got the point across in my Character which I chose to put an image of.

Kyo
08-07-2012, 01:48 AM
The worst anime I've ever watched so far is, of course, that "nice boat" School Days, It's like a trauma o_o

Nobu
08-07-2012, 02:43 AM
^ Yup, and its not like the VN itself sucked, they just picked the wrong parts to make into an anime

Dubs
08-07-2012, 03:51 AM
^ Yup, and its not like the VN itself sucked, they just picked the wrong parts to make into an Anime

I wouldn't say it's bad anymore tbh, Just a complete and utter psychological mind fuck, A cocktail of pretty extreme events all in one..

Gerard the Lone Wolf
08-14-2012, 03:10 PM
The worse anime that I've ever watch would be...Eden of the East. The starting was really great, but it suddenly became worse towards the end. And the 2 movie completely fucked up my already stupid brain.

The anime that I really regret watching would be Honey & Clover 2. I meant the first season was great, but the second season totally didn't live up to my expectation that it literally ruined the series image in my eyes. It wasn't a bad anime though.

Kyokuza
08-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Only an anime called 'Tono To Issho' I don't really know if people actually know this .

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (Doesn't know this anime watch it, U will be tainted)

ChexGuy
08-31-2012, 06:17 PM
Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi (Doesn't know this anime watch it, U will be tainted)

Isn't that a yaoi?

It was pretty obvious from the video thumbnails...

Shiro Midori
08-31-2012, 08:00 PM
I can't think of an anime I've watched that I've really detested, and I've watched a LOT of series. Mostly, I just don't get into the series and stop watching. I guess the ones that are pretty bad, like Fruits Basket and Girls Bravo, I just watch ironically, laughing when they try to be serious.

warrof
09-01-2012, 07:23 AM
I can't think of an anime I've watched that I've really detested, and I've watched a LOT of series. Mostly, I just don't get into the series and stop watching. I guess the ones that are pretty bad, like Fruits Basket and Girls Bravo, I just watch ironically, laughing when they try to be serious.

Okay i half-way agree on Fruits Basket, it was a bad adaptation, but a fairly good anime. But i loved Girls Bravo, then again it helps to know that the main plot point of the story is "innuendo."

I don't watch an anime unless I really think i'll like it.
On the list of one i started but hated are:
Seikon no Quezar
Hellsing
Natsuyuki Rendevous
Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne

There are others but I can't think of them right now.
and then there is Gad Guard. So far thats the only one that I regret watching, The story was relatively interesting, and anime wasn't bad, but the JAZZ music drove me nuts. I've never liked Jazz as a genre so it more a problem with me than with the anime. The funny thing is I really thought I was gonna like it then about ep 10-12 the music started driving me crazyer, but I was too far into it to quit so I finished it.

OneManArmy
09-01-2012, 12:38 PM
the ones that are pretty bad, like Fruits Basket
I second this. Heard that the manga was famous for being great, read the manga, didn't like it all, thought about watching the anime, saw the anime, didn't like it at all. =\

And then somebody told me that this whole thing was made for girls...like I would care. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Otome and Yaoi games, here I come!!! \o/

warrof
09-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Why all the hate on Fruits Basket? I and at least one othe rperson i know Like this Manga, but it is true you won't like it unless you have a taste for more story than action.

OneManArmy
09-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Why all the hate on Fruits Basket?
I didn't like that "be friendly and everything will work out" topic. That's not how the world's working.

ultimecea
09-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Fruit Basket anime kinda too plain for me...
i fall asleep a few times watching those...
on the otherhand..
the manga was way better >.>

ChexGuy
09-01-2012, 11:35 PM
I haven't seen the Hellsing series, but the Ultimate OVA is awesome.

Whitetragedy
09-01-2012, 11:43 PM
I watched Soul Link 5 years ago so all I remember was that it was horrible because the plot was jumbled and left me going "Wtf happened?"

Crimson Moon
09-03-2012, 05:58 AM
I didn't like that "be friendly and everything will work out" topic. That's not how the world's working.

May i suggest you to watch Fairy Tail, then ? You'd probably love the friendship ride.

OneManArmy
09-03-2012, 12:06 PM
May i suggest you to watch Fairy Tail, then ? You'd probably love the friendship ride.
Fairy Tail? Even the title sounds stupid.

Uchiha Hikari
09-03-2012, 02:49 PM
I watched Soul Link 5 years ago so all I remember was that it was horrible because the plot was jumbled and left me going "Wtf happened?"

Fairy Tail is a good anime tbh

Whitetragedy
09-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Fairy Tail is a good anime tbh

I have mainstream anime phobia.

The part where the main plot moves only a bit every season gets to me... unless they start adding more tits these days. \(-3-)/

Is it too much to as for an anime with quality on par with Fate Zero?

OneManArmy
09-06-2012, 12:47 AM
You'd probably love the friendship ride.
I thought the same about Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shi ranai) but I was somehow able to enjoy it. Then again, 7/10 isn't the best score. Also...
What the hell was up with that 'double love triangle™' topic? It was the most stupid thing I've ever seen...besides all of those crying scenes. Couldn't they just focus on that 'friend's dead, I'm depressed' topic?

Grimsha
09-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Watch Adventure time, Not really an anime.

But the show is enhanced if there is a gasleak or chemical spill near by.

ChexGuy
09-07-2012, 07:05 AM
Not sure how many of you are Gundam fans, but AGE is a massive disappointment. It's like Sunrise doesn't feel like putting effort into anything that isn't Gundam Unicorn. AGE started out ok, but as soon as they hit the 3rd arc, the already subpar writing TANKED and it's about the same as the second season of Gundam 00 now. It's still much better than SEED ever will be, but shit, that's not an accomplishment at all.

Is it too much to ask for a story with character depth beyond "I'm batshit insane" or "I'm a gigantic fucking mary sue that literally bawls for attention?" Why can't we have a whiny character that DEVELOPS into something cool like Banagher or Kamille instead of a permanently whiny bastard nobody likes (Kira)?

I believe I also mentioned Mashiroiro Symphony, but never really went in-depth. I watched it a while ago, but I do know that I liked it initially because it was a somewhat generic harem with good animation and character design. I don't know what the writer smoked after the 4th or so episode, but he made Standard Oblivious Harem Nice Guy even more stupid and Whiny Tsundere That Happen To Have The Best Character Designs (imo) #1 and #2 cry over him instead of, you know, DOING SOMETHING. There was also Useless Weakass Loli Imouto and Airheaded Gagboobs Maid with barely any screentime (granted, the latter got her own episode).

wiitoy200
09-11-2012, 03:41 AM
Boku no Pico ... never, ever see this. this should be banned.

Ryugenzawa
09-11-2012, 06:50 AM
not the worst.. but I regret watching it a little...
-Seikon no Qwaser season 1 & 2
-R-15

hyromaru
09-11-2012, 07:35 AM
shit ending of sola!

battlerrules
09-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Mars of Destruction is probably the worse I have seen. Regret watching has to be something related to visual novels, like Fate, Umineko, or Muv Luv.

radiantmadness
09-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Naruto, I just can't understand why it's so popular...

wiitoy200
09-12-2012, 01:13 AM

well i loved naruto when i was a kid. i mean i was like 11 but it was so awesome, and I still consider it one of my favorite animes because it opened the door to so many other animes.

ChexGuy
09-12-2012, 01:37 AM

I've never watched more than a couple of episodes (with the godawful English dub at that), the writing seemed like crap.

wiitoy200
09-12-2012, 01:41 AM
I've never watched more than a couple of episodes (with the godawful English dub at that), the writing seemed like crap.

oh god the english dub is horrible in naruto. i saw it with subs, NEVER , NOT ONE TIME does he say "believe it".

ChexGuy
09-15-2012, 04:58 AM
it's the english dubs of those overrated shonen jump anime that give english dubs a bad rep...they're not all terrible.

Cru3l
09-15-2012, 05:37 AM
Naruto Did not Interest me at all got bored after Ep102 And Just Left It To Rot!

Kyokuza
09-15-2012, 05:42 AM
Naruto Did not Interest me at all got bored after Ep102 And Just Left It To Rot!

The funny things is i don't even watch them since episode 7 because it's too.. i'm not gonna post any biased opinion so .. i will keep it to myself.

phantasm
09-15-2012, 06:29 AM
Naruto is just too many fillers.
Finish a battle,come fillers.Start a battle,come fillers.During battles,fillers again.A person dies,fillers.
70% of Naruto episodes are just fillers.

udizzle
09-15-2012, 06:55 AM
hmm it seems im the only one here who likes the Naruto anime, you guys do know you can just skip through all the fillers right?

wiitoy200
09-15-2012, 07:31 AM
I actually liked the anime. the only thing i said i didn't like was the dub, everything in my opinion was just ok. yeah fillers were annoying but personally i think it's a lot better then Dragon Ball Z and all of their fillers (oh god Dragon Ball Z fillers).

Cru3l
09-15-2012, 08:18 AM
The funny things is i don't even watch them since episode 7 because it's too.. i'm not gonna post any biased opinion so .. i will keep it to myself.

I just kept watching because I wanted to see if it got interesting but In the End it did not.

OneManArmy
09-15-2012, 12:50 PM
I liked the first season but shippuuden was too much for me. I fought my way through 167 episodes, the last one was about the fight againt pain and it was really pain. I mean, what the bloddy hell was up with those horrible animations?! Oh and some things didn't make any sense.
For example, when hinata saved naruto from being crushed by pain he didn't even thank her for that...

Dragon Ball Z and all of their fillers (oh god Dragon Ball Z fillers).
True but that's not really a problem because DBZ hasn't a story anyway. xD

udizzle
09-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Oh and some things didn't make any sense.

For example, when hinata saved naruto from being crushed by pain he didn't even thank her for that...

Kishi is probably saving this for the inevitable epic conclusion to the story

OneManArmy
09-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Kishi is probably saving this for the inevitable epic conclusion to the story
Naruto : Hey Hinata, you know, back then when you risked your life and saved me from Pain, I just wanted to say, thanks.
Hinata : *blush*
Naruto : Well, cya~

Kyokuza
09-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Naruto : Hey Hinata, you know, back then when you risked your life and saved me from Pain, I just wanted to say, thanks.

That is lame for nothing sake, Nevertheless gotta agreed to this .

udizzle
09-15-2012, 02:27 PM

yea something along those lines...just add some more to it and bam there is your Naruhina couple

OneManArmy
09-15-2012, 02:38 PM
there is your Naruhina couple
I'm not gonna lie but back then I really wanted to see both of them as a couple, turned out that the anime doesn't care about romance. These days I give a shit about hinata and don't even know why I liked her back then.

udizzle
09-15-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm not gonna lie but back then I really wanted to see both of them as a couple, turned out that the anime doesn't care about romance. These days I give a shit about hinata and don't even know why I liked her back then.

I feel ya, i wanted to seem them together back in the day but now it looks impossible. i actually wanted him to end up with Amaru from the 2nd Shippuden Movie <3

wiitoy200
09-15-2012, 02:51 PM
i think hinata and naruto would had made a nice couple, but i have to agree, this anime doesn't give a sh*t about romance, they just care about the bro-mance between sasuke and naruto. never the less, as a child i enjoyed it, and as a teen ager i would still see it for nostaligia sakes, but those damn shippuden. I never like those.

phantasm
09-15-2012, 03:28 PM
this anime doesn't give a sh*t about romance

Most of long Shounen action animes(naruto,bleach,fairy tail,dragon ball,hitman reborn etc) don't contain Romance.I wonder why the producers never plan to mix true romance into that animes.

OneManArmy
09-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Most of long Shounen action animes(naruto,bleach,fairy tail,dragon ball,hitman reborn etc) don't contain Romance.
And that's not even the problem. I'm fine if an anime doesn't contain any romance but if they're planning to NOT use any romance then why the hell are there such scenes? It's like : Hey, here's some romance, just becaue I can. Seriously, if you don't want to have any romance in your story then don't use romantic scenes, is it that hard to understand?

Edit:
they just care about the bro-mance between sasuke and naruto
Forgot to agree with this.

phantasm
09-15-2012, 03:41 PM
And that's not even the problem. I'm fine if an anime doesn't contain any romance but if they're planning to NOT use any romance then why the hell are there such scenes? It's like : Hey, here's some romance, just becaue I can. Seriously, if you don't want to have any romance in your story then don't use romantic scenes, is it that hard to understand?

Yes,at first they make us thinking that there will be a chance for romance to develop and then let it hanging.Why the heck it that.

wiitoy200
09-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Yes,at first they make us thinking that there will be a chance for romance to develop and then let it hanging.Why the heck it that.

and naruto x hinata isn't the only romance that had a chance to develop. there was "sasuke x sakura" "sasuke x ino" "naruto x sakura" and from what i remember (then again this could just be some fan flashes i saw online) "Tamari (the sand village girl friends with garaa. you know, the one with a big ass fan) x Shikumaru (the shadow jutsu guy, from leaf village)". but oh well, all i care about when i was a kid was the fighting, this anime had some EPIC proportion fights.

ChexGuy
09-16-2012, 02:39 AM
...and therefore Hokuto no Ken is the best shonen anime out there.

cough.

OneManArmy
09-16-2012, 12:22 PM
and naruto x hinata isn't the only romance that had a chance to develop. there was "sasuke x sakura" "sasuke x ino" "naruto x sakura" and from what i remember "Tamari x Shikumaru".
You forgot sasuke x naruto though, they even kissed each other.

but oh well, all i care about when i was a kid was the fighting, this anime had some EPIC proportion fights.
Well I watched it some years ago when I was in that "boobs are everywhere" phase of life (isn't it called puberty?) and so I was obviously interested in love and stuff. Oh and boobs. Anyway, enough of naruto and my puberty, it isn't a bad anime but nothing for intelligent and wise people like us.

Just playing
09-22-2012, 12:04 PM
it's accerl shit world it's a story about a fat slim ball being a pig holy shit it's sooo fucked up

Kyokuza
09-26-2012, 07:42 PM
it's accerl shit world it's a story about a fat slim ball being a pig holy shit it's sooo fucked up

Yes it is but i'm not judging the characters if you ask me.. i would judge the story first.. and why not a fat guy can't be MC? its a REVOLUTION ..! *laughing*

phantasm
09-26-2012, 07:52 PM
why not a fat guy can't be MC? its a REVOLUTION ..! *laughing*

IMO,most people watch animes to avoid reality(except for some serious drama animes). Everything is just awesome in anime(cute and innocent girls,multiple girls love one guy,cool and powerful guys,etc).
Accel world breaks that and makes a MC which is even worst than one would find in real-life(i.e;the look)

Kyokuza
09-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Accel world breaks that and makes a MC which is even worst than one would find in real-life(i.e;the look)

Agreed with this but I would prefer da MC fat guy (AW) in real life than makoto in real life nuff said.. i don't really know what i'm saying right know...

Gerard the Lone Wolf
09-26-2012, 09:40 PM
i don't really know what i'm saying right know...

Oh, so you do realize it after all.

higguy
09-26-2012, 09:40 PM
its a REVOLUTION ..! *laughing*

revolution indeed, cant remember any anime i've seen with a fat dude as the MC.
That said ,i think accel world is quite a nice show, i think it would be getting a second season if the Blu-rays and DvDs sell well, or if the LN continues to pump out good stuff

phantasm
09-27-2012, 04:40 AM
Agreed with this but I would prefer da MC fat guy (AW) in real life than makoto in real life
I am not saying about the personality. Just the look.
As for personality,Haru is the same as many other protag.No problem here.
THE PROBLEM IS FAT PIG.

i think it would be getting a second season if the Blu-rays and DvDs sell well, or if the LN continues to pump out good stuff
According to Zaig from accel world thread,accel world will get season 2 bcoz a lot of characters are foreshadowed at the end of final episode.(all are girls though ,LoL)

higguy
09-27-2012, 04:28 PM
According to Zaig from accel world thread,accel world will get season 2 bcoz a lot of characters are foreshadowed at the end of final episode.(all are girls though ,LoL)

oh yeah sounds great ,hope to see more action since a few more people join the black legion with haru and gang

phantasm
09-27-2012, 05:07 PM
oh yeah sounds great ,hope to see more action since a few more people join the black legion with haru and gang

I want Chiyu x Haru in season 2.Though it is most likely impossible.

phantasm
09-27-2012, 05:09 PM
I also want to know Kurohime's real name.All we know is Sa---- ?
I think they leave it out intentionally to make season 2.

Senel
10-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Sword Art Online... I expected something powerful, instead I got forced romance. Kokoro Connect, more like Forced Drama the Anime. LOL.

...if you can tell I don't like when things are forced.

wiitoy200
10-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Boku no pico.. 'nuff said.

EDit: so you can understand the horridness that lies behind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiLknowi0I&feature=player_embedded&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FDSiLkn owi0I&has_verified=1

Lanselot
10-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Sword Art Online... I expected something powerful, instead I got forced romance. Kokoro Connect, more like Forced Drama the Anime. LOL.

...if you can tell I don't like when things are forced.

Where's the forced romance in SAO?

higguy
10-03-2012, 02:08 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiLknowi0I&feature=player_embedded&oref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FDSiLkn owi0I&has_verified=1

i laughed like mad watching this video lolz

wiitoy200
10-03-2012, 05:42 PM
i laughed like mad watching this video lolz

You wouldn't had laughted if you seen the anime. I wanted to find it but only saw like 2 minutes, wussed out.. all i remember was this adulting have sex with a kid (both guys) and he was sticking a ice cube up his butt while they f*cked and the thing melted when the adult got to climax (orgam, cummed, whatever you want to call it).
THANK GOD I SAW A CENSORED VERSION, even the opening was f*cken weird. F*CKEN WEIRD, SH*T.

Natsuki
10-04-2012, 07:48 AM
I like Naruto, but the fillers I hate with a passion, same goes with bleach. those too I just hate the damn fillers.

Kanokon I think it was call, I dropped at epi 4. The first anime I ever dropped. prue fanservice(sp?) crap. I can handle alot of crap, but Fillers and crap loads of fanservice are not them.

Tokko and tenjo tenge, WTF is with the damn open endings people!!!!

the new .Hack// movie that came out with that funkie CGI, I waste 2 hours of my life on that piece of sh!t -_- Give me back my 2 hours!!!!

Madlax I love the opening, I love Noir and El Cazador de la Bruja, but Madlax sucked bad and was boaring as hell when there was no fighting going on. the main characters don't even meet until epi 22 I think it was.

and yeah, why the Fruits basket hate, I love it both the series and the manga. I wish they would make a OVA with Tohru's parents past, but I guess it's a series aimed more at women though.

Where's the forced romance in SAO?

I would like to know as well. I don't see the forced romance either.

higguy
10-04-2012, 09:33 AM
You wouldn't had laughted if you seen the anime. I wanted to find it but only saw like 2 minutes, wussed out.. all i remember was this adulting have sex with a kid (both guys) and he was sticking a ice cube up his butt while they f*cked and the thing melted when the adult got to climax (orgam, cummed, whatever you want to call it).
THANK GOD I SAW A CENSORED VERSION, even the opening was f*cken weird. F*CKEN WEIRD, SH*T.

wth man thats just gross....
or weird....
or maybe gross-weird

wiitoy200
10-04-2012, 10:01 AM
or weird....
or maybe gross-weird

^The correct answer is all of the above^

Natsuki
10-04-2012, 11:26 PM
or weird....
or maybe gross-weird

yeah, I'm not crazy about yaoi either.

I'm also not crazy with characters having sex with such a big age gap between them either, even in yuri. Buuttt... Sono hanabira 7 was an exception to that and has been the only exception since. lol. I guess cause the older woman, Takako (i think her name is) wasn't forcing the younger one, Runa, into anything and that Takako acts younger than she actually is. lol. and it's actually Runa that does the attacking. lol

and No I am not a lolicon, I'm a female. lol. though I have no Idea if there really are any female lolicons. lol.

wiitoy200
10-04-2012, 11:33 PM
yeah, I'm not crazy about yaoi either.

I'm also not crazy with characters having sex with such a big age gap between them either, even in yuri. Buuttt... Sono hanabira 7 was an exception to that and has been the only exception since. lol. I guess cause the older woman, Takako (i think her name is) wasn't forcing the younger one, Runa, into anything and that Takako acts younger than she actually is. lol. and it's actually Runa that does the attacking. lol

and No I am not a lolicon, I'm a female. lol. though I have no Idea if there really are any female lolicons. lol.

If you like Loli Guys then that means your a Shotacon. (Shota Guys)

HAREMKINGJAKE
02-11-2013, 12:19 AM
school days

Yachi
02-11-2013, 01:00 AM

This is a hentai, I wouldnt really count this as an anime since your just supposed to fap to this. idk just me

school days

How was it bad? Please elaborate

hansjr777
02-11-2013, 06:26 AM
-Kampfer
-Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai

school days

thanks to my friend's warning, I never touch this anime

Yachi
02-11-2013, 07:45 AM
-Kampfer

thanks to my friend's warning, I never touch this anime

What did he tell you? That it was some gore filled anime with sensless killing? Its a decent anime with some violence like at the very end. I really dont ubderstand whats so bad about it

ultimecea
02-11-2013, 07:52 AM
-Kampfer

seriously...
you havent watch BAD class anime >.>

asahii
02-11-2013, 08:58 AM
Arcana famiglia was absolutely worst.

hansjr777
02-12-2013, 05:33 AM
What did he tell you? That it was some gore filled anime with sensless killing? Its a decent anime with some violence like at the very end. I really dont ubderstand whats so bad about it

well, nothing particularly...just from lovey dovey story turned into madness murderer in the end...
I dont mind with gore though...

seriously...
you havent watch BAD class anime >.>

thank god, I dont even wanna try...it's good being picky XD

OneManArmy
02-12-2013, 10:44 AM
school days
Reminds me the visual novel which I wanted to play ages ago. I downloaded the game at its release date but I didn't even installed it until now because of whatever reasons. I actually have no glue where the .rar files are.

napoleon
09-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Rainbow is pretty awful, it tries really hard to be gritty and half the lines start or end with "Bro!"

udizzle
09-02-2013, 01:16 AM
Zero no Tsukaima
Black Butler
Toradora - i somewhat regret watching cuz i HATE Taiga :p

ChexGuy
09-02-2013, 03:12 AM
People will never hear the end of me talking about why Gundam SEED sucks so much ass, so I might as well throw down some reasoning here that may or may not make a whole lot of sense.

We got Zeta Gundam, right? Main character's Kamille Bidan, whiny bitch, but actually has the privilege of character development. Now, one major plot point throughout the original Gundam series is Newtypes, the next stage of human evolution. Enhanced spacial perception, telepathic shits going on, etc. Naturally, there are going to be characters who try to weaponize this and/or create these Newtypes artificially for that purpose. Kamille is a natural Newtype (slightly important, but not really for this rambling), and meets Four Murasame sometime down the road. Four is one of these genetically engineered human weapons. But Kamille sees her as a human first and foremost, and because of that he starts to develop this idea that you shouldn't fuck around with people's lives for your own profit. That brings us to the "big bad" or the series, Paptimus Scrirocco, who only sees people as his pawns. By the end of the series, Kamille gets the man-pants on and says, "this guy is the scum of the earth and doesn't deserve to live."

MEANWHILE IN GUNDAM SEED, you've got Coordinators as a plot point. These are people genetically engineered from birth to be better than "Naturals" in every single way possible...so obviously you need a war between the two. The main character is Kira Yamato, a Coordinator who fights on the side of the Naturals because he grew up around them and blah blah blah fell into the cockpit. He's even more of a whiny bitch than Kamille, -10 points already. Later on you find out he's the "Ultimate Coordinator" and is actually better than every pilot in the entire series by default. He pretty much single-handedly stops every conflict in both SEED series and apparently he's always right about everything.

So wait, Zeta Gundam tells us that humans aren't tools and that genetic engineering is a bad thing (implied). But Gundam SEED tells us that the hero is genetically engineered and is apparently the only person in the entire series capable of not being useless...and the other characters are completely useless so they absolutely need Kira to do anything. What the fuck?

hyromaru
09-02-2013, 12:07 PM
chrome shelled regios was pretty lame..
Drawing was strange and the story didn't grab me at all

just a big old "Meh"

ErogeGod
11-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Until now I haven't seen an anime that I hated nor wished I didn't see.

GenjiChan
11-02-2013, 02:10 PM
I disliked Coppelion this season... the plot is crap... the setting is unrealistic.... the gun is bullshit...

SaruDa
11-02-2013, 02:56 PM
I remember almost nothing of this anime, other than that I hated the shit out of it when I watched it several years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP-X5W8zeB8

switch
11-03-2013, 01:09 PM
on the top of my head was fractale, which made no sense , much like its arch crap-rival evanglion, which also makes no sense (yeah nobody understands evanglion, but its like the king's new dress, we all pretend we understand it )

then , draker than black S2 which in terms of shitty plot,rivalz that of dear. speaking of dear,that shitshow was like idk...epic fail. i mean the people who made that must have been the same asshats who made S3 of TWGOK. ore imou was crap to begin with, but somehow they managed to turn it into an even bigger giant rolling piece of shit for the 2nd season.

hmm lets see...lets see...... oh ofc , naruto,bleach ...but we all know the story so i wont go there.

also any anime in the last 6 seasons was crap.may the directors take a leap of shit and cut their nut sacks in an effort to make up for their failures

ChexGuy
11-03-2013, 08:18 PM
also any anime in the last 6 seasons was crap.

Girls und Panzer and Uchouten Kazoku say fuck you too

switch
11-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Girls und Panzer and Uchouten Kazoku say fuck you too

YAYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy FREE SEX!!!!!!!!!!

Cru3l
11-05-2013, 11:24 PM
I will have to say air... that shit was boring as hell, can't believe I actually watched to whole shit.

I want free sex(loli must be included)
http://s3.favim.com/orig/44/baby-cute-family-guy-funny-love-Favim.com-369457.gif

One more thing, Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

GenjiChan
11-06-2013, 08:29 AM
Girls und Panzer................

Worst tank battle in anime.:mad:

ChexGuy
11-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Which one? 'cuz everything about the series got better as it progressed, including the CG animation (which was pretty bad initially).

GenjiChan
11-08-2013, 08:27 AM
I hate the BAD AIMING.

ChexGuy
11-08-2013, 01:03 PM
stupid response, not everyone can be Kira Yamato when it comes to aiming.

GenjiChan
11-08-2013, 01:21 PM

It's more stupid to not hit a tank sitting in the open at 10 meter distance.... plus.... Tanks aren't robots idiot.

ultimecea
11-08-2013, 04:12 PM
actually..its a miracle if you can hit a tank in 10m range...
unless you're trained and able to do a proper calculations...
btw..Kira Yamato sucks..he cant even aim with his handgun~

Yachi
11-08-2013, 06:29 PM

This

Dubs
11-08-2013, 06:40 PM
If they hit every shot that they fired in the Anime, I'd of dropped it after a couple of episodes because you know, that shit isn't "realistic".. Disliking an anime because of the fact they missed a some/a lot of shots is pretty pathetic.

ChexGuy
11-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Tanks aren't robots idiot.

The humans operating it aren't robots either.

Gerard the Lone Wolf
11-08-2013, 08:49 PM

They are not? O: I always thought moeblobs are robots manufactured by idiots to ruin anime.

switch
11-08-2013, 10:34 PM
very nice *borat accent* very very nice..... another fine seed, turned a rather peaceful thread into a fully burning rage trolololo manifesto
*pats himself on the back *

looks like i still have it in me , a legend among legends indeed

Yachi
11-08-2013, 11:08 PM

Chex I love you

GenjiChan
11-08-2013, 11:10 PM
actually..its a miracle if you can hit a tank in 10m range...
unless you're trained and able to do a proper calculations...

A SITTING TARGET MAn!!!!!! o_O

If they hit every shot that they fired in the Anime, I'd of dropped it after a couple of episodes because you know, that shit isn't "realistic".. Disliking an anime because of the fact they missed a some/a lot of shots is pretty pathetic.

LOls... the fact they always hit the ground is ridiculous. If your a REAL tank fan, you will understand. Unless you love cute tanks and moe....

*looks at avatar

Ooops.... a fan. That's why.... >_>

Yeah, and they're supposed to be smarter than them. And not some moe swinging the turret crying* "eiahhhh gomeni"

Gerard the Lone Wolf
11-09-2013, 12:09 AM
Coppelion sucks and I fucking regret picking it up.

That's all.

Bye.

Dubs
11-09-2013, 12:58 AM
Actually instead of fueling the flame war more I'm just gonna go ahead and post something to do with the actual topic..

In the year since I've made this thread, I've still not managed to find an anime as bad as Seikon no Qwaser... which is saying something ._.

GenjiChan
11-09-2013, 01:35 AM
I only changed it to that the day before yesterday, Lel.

Also if you're the kind of person that wants to watch an anime where the tank shots always hit the target 100% than you also seem like the kind of person that likes anime where the protag has one of those super overpowered abilities that wipes the floor with every challenge they come across.

I disliked Girls und Panzer the way you dislike SAO... so no offense ^^

Considering I made the thread over a year ago and it IS a thread where you post your opinion on animes you thought were terrible, I'm surprised it hadn't turned into a flame thread before.

Who wants to bash Madoka and Nanoha? ^^

ChexGuy
11-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Coppelion sucks and I fucking regret picking it up.

That's all.

Bye.

Yeah, Coppelion is fucking trash, but dropping shows is for the weak. I have to deal with this shitty writing and unfitting music and terrible animation and bipolar protagonist.

also, angela (band that did the OP and ED) has an ok vocalist but it's like she chooses not to sing properly in their songs.

GenjiChan
11-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Yeah, Coppelion is fucking trash, but dropping shows is for the weak. I have to deal with this shitty writing and unfitting music and terrible animation and bipolar protagonist.

also, angela (band that did the OP and ED) has an ok vocalist but it's like she chooses not to sing properly in their songs.

Some people don't like tormenting themselves over an anime for 12-24 episodes straight.

Personally, I find Coppelion ridiculous but I'm trying to finish it to the end.. I removed any chance that anime will show REALISM, so I watch it for pure comedy...

Gerard the Lone Wolf
11-09-2013, 05:13 AM
Yeah, Coppelion is fucking trash, but dropping shows is for the weak.

Hahaha, yea, there're a lot of things wrong with that show's setting, sadly. It looks promising at first, but my interest slowly diminish with each episode.

I give anime a chance, at least until episode 5 (or more/less, depending on some situation) before I decided whether I should stay with the series or show it the way out. Personally, if I've to choose, I'd rather become weak than wasting my time on shows that failed to entertain me when I could invest it on some more rewarding things. The downside is I could only bitch on the portion that I've seen, so if it actually manages to get itself better on a few final episodes later, well, uhh, it doesn't change the fact that I found those other episodes to be terrible, so I can still bitch on that, yay! :P

Zhiroo
11-12-2013, 04:36 PM
School Days - dropped it in the 8th episode

Another - You basically know the story when the parrot starts talking and when the thing is finished you ask yourself 'What was the mystery?' but you'll never know because it is never explained.

OreImo - The only good thing about this anime is Saori.

GenjiChan
11-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Another - You basically know the story when the parrot starts talking and when the thing is finished you ask yourself 'What was the mystery?' but you'll never know because it is never explained.

...it was explained actually explained in the last two episodes -_-v

Helvetica Standard
11-13-2013, 08:27 PM
School Days - dropped it in the 8th episode

OreImo - The only good thing about this anime is Saori.

1.You did good, sir. Never bother to unearth that piece of shit again.
2.You did watch the last episodes right? dropping it right before the end doesn't count XD
3.Kinda agree with you here. The way they fucked up the ending doesn't help either.

ChexGuy
11-14-2013, 12:56 AM
I'll be honest. I liked OreImo's first season.

then the second season happened and I was a little unrested.

THEN the last four episodes happened and I wanted to break windows.

Cru3l
11-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Amaenaide yo!! that will include the second season.. then again i didn't really watch it all... more like watched parts of the series.

Lethita
11-29-2013, 10:51 AM
Bludgeoning Angel Dokoro-chan.

Whoever made that anime needs a stern talking to.

ChexGuy
11-29-2013, 08:24 PM
Bludgeoning Angel Dokoro-chan.

Whoever made that anime needs a stern talking to.

scrublord alert

tatsumi01
12-25-2013, 12:20 PM
why not try boku no piko

Yachi
12-25-2013, 12:37 PM
why not try boku no piko

I wish I was as good at making old overused jokes as you are.

ChexGuy
12-26-2013, 05:30 AM
Coppelion is finally over, but I'm only halfway through the last episode.

Fuck this series.

ChexGuy
03-26-2014, 04:17 AM
2014 will forever be known as the year that I was forced to raise the ratings of Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny on my list.

Not because I re-evaluated them to be better than I originally thought...

...but because there were shows that were worse.

rahrah
03-26-2014, 05:44 AM
White Album 2 is probably the worst full-length anime I've seen. I don't really regret it though. It pissed me off a lot but the ending was great at least.

ChexGuy
03-26-2014, 06:01 AM
wow what White Album 2 was decent

it was rage-inducing a lot of times, yeah, but it wasn't offensively bad like a lot of other VN adaptions.