PDA

View Full Version : Potential Bug Report

Outpost Omega J
12-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Ivan, just an FYI, either something has shifted in your website or a recent update to my browser disregarded the ancient wisdom of "If it's not broken, don't fix it." When I close my browser window, I get logged out of your site. This did not use to happen. Also, If i just leave the browser open to your site for a while, for example if walked away to do something, I end up logged out as well. I did not adjust any of my privacy settings on the browser nor delete my cookies or the like. I've yet to find a reason on my end, though that doesn't mean there is not one, so there may be a bug in the website.

Outpost Omega J
12-01-2018, 11:00 AM
Or I could just be a really big moron not clicking on the "Remember me" checkbox when I log back in. This doesn't explain why I was logged out in the first place though.

jasonthe13
12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
i think it does that sometimes when you have multiple pages of the site open and somehow when 1 login the other logouts out........it gets fix once you relogin refresh everything thou lol

Zero Dilemma
12-01-2018, 09:59 PM
I have the exact same problem with Omega here. Sometimes I left the site open and after I came back minutes later, the site automatically logged me out. Sometimes, when I actively chatting on the shoutbox, I got logged out too, with the SB giving me error invalid instances: 1.

AvesReser
09-11-2019, 09:17 AM
Despite I have set it to Escape my traders always comply and drop illegal cargo.
Is there any other way to avoid cargo looses when police is scanning a trader?