PDA

View Full Version : A forum RPG

Yachi
07-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Hello forum! Yachi here with some interesting news! Me and Maxar have decided to work on making a RPG involving us, the pervy eroge players, as the characters! we just had this idea and thought it would e really cool.

We will be using the program RPG Maker VX Ace for most of it, and it would be nice if others could get it to give there opinions on features you would like in the game, what you want your character to look like, and other things. (you can even make custom characters on there, save them then send them to me!)

It would be nice to get more than just me and Max to work on it so that the game ends up being really nice in the end. one of the other really nice things is that you dont even need the program ro play the games, you can just play it all by itself!

Im making a poll to see if people would be interested in helping, or if you just think its a cool idea in general!

Staff Members (the only people im adding to staff members are prople who have a good amount of free time and who are willing to work, also im waiting on others responses before I re-add you to the list)

Yachi: Design

Dan.: Editor

Daeverius: Characters/Story

Avenger: Plot/Design

Ryu: unplaced

Maxar: Music and such

Contributors:

(if your gonna help please post what you would like to help with, its an RPG game so theres lots of shit you can do xD)

Progress: We have a general (VERY general) plot, almost nothing else

Downloads:

Torrent: RPG Maker VN Ace (http://www.demonoid.me/files/details/2917221/8368148/)
Also a DDL link to the same thing thanks to Avenger: RPG Maker VX (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hlavgllw0q7l103/RPGVXAce%20Instal%20FULL%20ENGLISHl.rar)
The files you need to play without having RPG Maker thanks to Max: RTP Files (http://kat.ph/rpg-maker-vx-ace-full-with-english-translation-t6083692.html) (only DL the RTP files in this, not the rest as well)

Dan.
07-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Do I get to kill Yachi?

Yachi
07-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Do I get to kill Yachi?

If by kill you mean kill monsters than yes, if you mean kill me then no sorry.

Dan.
07-14-2012, 03:08 PM
If by kill you mean kill monsters than yes, if you mean kill me then no sorry.

There was no comma. I meant kill you, Yachi. Too bad.

But seriously, I'd be interested in playing it, and maybe helping out, if I can figure out the program.

Yachi
07-14-2012, 03:14 PM
There was no comma. I meant kill you, Yachi. Too bad.

But seriously, I'd be interested in playing it, and maybe helping out, if I can figure out the program.

Well unless you end up being the main bad guy then no silly xD

But the program is REALLY easy to use IMO, it just requires allot of work to make something really cool. obviously you can just pirate it from somewhere or buy it if you really want to.

Dan.
07-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Well unless you end up being the main bad guy then no silly xD

But the program is REALLY easy to use IMO, it just requires allot of work to make something really cool. obviously you can just pirate it from somewhere or buy it if you really want to.

I'm already downloading it, then I'll have to try it out and see how it works.

Avenger
07-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I'll help, on one condition: I get to be the main baddie, or have the main baddie based off me. (It makes sense!) (That was a joke, but it'd still be nice :D)

I'll try and help in the storyboard, and I can proofread stuff. Anything else you want me to do, I'll try, but ask me about it first.

Yachi
07-14-2012, 03:30 PM
I'll help, on one condition: I get to be the main baddie, or have the main baddie based off me. (It makes sense!) (That was a joke, but it'd still be nice :D)

I'll try and help in the storyboard, and I can proofread stuff. Anything else you want me to do, I'll try, but ask me about it first.

I was thinking about making Kami the main baddie, but since you offered to make yourself it then I have no problem with it xD idk about everyone else though, theyll have to give there opinions as well

ultimecea
07-14-2012, 04:07 PM
hey..want to be the Bad Ass tooo..
after all Lulu and Ultimecea are top Bad Ass...
well i dont mind settling as the Dark Hero~~

Yachi
07-14-2012, 04:12 PM
hey..want to be the Bad Ass tooo..
after all Lulu and Ultimecea are top Bad Ass...
well i dont mind settling as the Dark Hero~~

not badass, he meant like the main bad guy.

But by "dark hero" do you mean like a Vincent Valentine-ish character?

Avenger
07-14-2012, 04:13 PM
I can also provide stolen music from a variety of sources.

Yachi
07-14-2012, 04:18 PM
I can also provide stolen music from a variety of sources.

Speaking of that, I want to have a really cool opening and ending like you see with RPG games nowadays. I want to get two songs that both have lyrics and i wasnt sure which ones to get :/

Avenger
07-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Well, it all depends on the theme of the RPG, era it takes place in, etc.

ultimecea
07-14-2012, 04:21 PM
not badass, he meant like the main bad guy.

But by "dark hero" do you mean like a Vincent Valentine-ish character?

main BAD GUY ans THE BAD ASS are the same for me...
Vincent Valentine dont rank that much....
its more like Cecil in FFIV
you can take Lulu for instance...
he's a good guy..but he walked the path of EVIL for the sake of everything~~~~~~~~~

Yachi
07-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Well, it all depends on the theme of the RPG, era it takes place in, etc.

Well its going to be like, swords and magic and shit because thats what RPG maker comes with by default. We could honestly make it some Sci-Fi bull shit if we REALLY wanted to but that would take forever.

Avenger
07-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Well its going to be like, swords and magic and shit because thats what PRG maker comes with by default. We could honestly make it some Sci-Fi bull shit if we REALLY wanted to but that would take forever.

Well... that doesn't really help much...

I suppose we can find some music after making part of the game, to see what fits.

cerxer1
07-14-2012, 04:32 PM
I think it would be awesome to make the main character half demon like Dante or to give him the personality of Kunitoshi (from AIKI manga - awesome, read it if you haven't yet), or the personality from Adam Blade (Needless)

Daeverius
07-14-2012, 06:17 PM
I like that idea and i will help by all means neccesary, also looking at the number of 'bad guys wannabes' we have here i propose making a few leaders of evil organisation with Avenger/Ivan(if he agress/wants to) on top of it. And DONT make it an organisation that wants to take over the world.If its plot, country,items, story etc, then i can do that with ease. Just give me a sign :D
Ill download program later,if its easy enough i might create some areas for the game.

OneManArmy
07-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Awesome idea and I would love to help you guys...but I can't. Sorry, I just don't have the time. But feel free to use my name for a crappy char. Actually, the only thing I could help with is organizing fitting music from visual novels sountracks, so the same like avanger.

Oh and if possible create a dan x desi x OneManArmy love triangle.

Yachi
07-14-2012, 07:01 PM
I like that idea and i will help by all means neccesary, also looking at the number of 'bad guys wannabes' we have here i propose making a few leaders of evil organisation with Avenger/Ivan(if he agress/wants to) on top of it. And DONT make it an organisation that wants to take over the world.If its plot, country,items, story etc, then i can do that with ease. Just give me a sign :D
Ill download program later,if its easy enough i might create some areas for the game.

Yea the program itself is pretty easy to use, It even has a random dungeon generator so we dont have to really do allot with them!

P.S Every time I see your sig I see Shizuo and smile xD

Kozue
07-14-2012, 07:19 PM
i will happily help!
in the plot-writing and naming of stuff. but i dont wanna work on this alone xD

Dubs
07-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Enemy suggestion :
http://calamitousintents.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/528.jpg

Want the ability to kill her.

strom
07-14-2012, 07:28 PM
I'll be helping in whatever I can. Might not be too much as I have college, the military, and beta-testing for MG.

Yachi
07-14-2012, 07:30 PM
ok so I have created a group for us people working on it to discuss things, PM me for an invite. I will be using this to update what is happening with the RPG!

Also if the general public has any ideas it would be great to give us your opinions!

PhiBrainChild
07-14-2012, 08:22 PM
I'll gladly help out with anything I can. As for being myself in game, well sure, why not, if it's possible.

Haika
07-14-2012, 09:18 PM
Well, I can playtest and give ideas. However this was totally not what I expected from the title. It's more of a community based rpg. Forum rpg makes me think of certain forum games with rpg elements.

rahrah
07-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Put me up for Moral Support too

Ero-ero Majin
07-14-2012, 10:42 PM
yachi, here's some suggestion
- Choose your game name, and set up how many characters players can have, what type of money is used in your world. You might decide to have a fantasy world, a space opera, or a western.
- Set the starting statistics for your players, how much health, fatigue and other stats will they receive.
- Create the sort of races that exist in your new world. Is your world a fantasy world with Orcs, Goblins, Elves, Dwarves or Sci-Fi with Robots, Aliens, and more?

try to read this articles for more information yachi:
How to Create a Believable Role Playing Game World: 7 steps (http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Believable-Role-Playing-Game-World)
How To Build a Game In A Week From Scratch With No Budget - Game Design - Articles - Articles - GameDev.net (http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/creative/game-design/how-to-build-a-game-in-a-week-from-scratch-with-no-budget-r2259)
How to Create an Interesting Back Story for Your RPG Character (http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Interesting-Back-Story-for-Your-RPG-Character)
well, happy creating...

udizzle
07-14-2012, 11:59 PM
i'd be honored to help, but i have no experience in this field so im not sure what i can contribute to this project besides ideas/moral support etc :/

Yachi
07-15-2012, 12:22 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?45dmpsh97jp6s4p

Here is a quick test game I made in like 2 minutes to demonstrate some of the features of the game.

P.S you cant get out and dont hate on the girl to much I based her off of Nu from BlazBlue

Turin
07-15-2012, 12:41 AM
Nice idea guys, i would be glad to help though i doubt i'll be able to do anything else cept' playtesting and giving some ideas.

Azada
07-15-2012, 12:42 AM
I've worked with RPG Maker alot in the past so i can help with the actual level design if you want. That or pretty much anything thing else that doesnt have to do with actualy creating the sprites. :p

Dan.
07-15-2012, 01:06 AM

Yes. ('‿')b

Ryu
07-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Can I be the villain? :D

OneManArmy
07-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Here is a quick test game I made in like 2 minutes to demonstrate some of the features of the game.
I wanted to test the game but all I got was a stupid error (RPGVXAce TRP is required). =(

Yachi
07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
I wanted to test the game but all I got was a stupid error (RPGVXAce TRP is required). =(

Thats strange I didnt think you needed th program :< Ill see if theres anything I can do

Can I be the villain? :D

We might be able to make you one of the baddies, ill see what everyone else says xD

OneManArmy
07-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Thats strange I didnt think you needed th program :< Ill see if theres anything I can do
Fuck yeah. My laptop's just way too awesome for that game. \o/
(I could try to install it on my desktop computer, so no need to worry)

Maxar
07-15-2012, 01:01 PM
Yachi just did something wrong..
He uploaded the program data, and not the game..

Test that shit.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/?3ed1hs57s89l9bn)

Get this and you should be able to play it.

EDIT: Actually, never mind.
You need to have the RTP installed..
http://kat.ph/rpg-maker-vx-ace-full-with-english-translation-t6083692.html
If you want, get it from here (You only need to get the RTP Install folder)

Yachi
07-15-2012, 02:12 PM
THERES AN UPDATE FAGGOTS

Like mah bold italic and underlined text? Anyway I have updated the original post with DL links to everything youll need to play RPG Maker or just mooch and play our game. Happy creating!

Cybersteel
07-15-2012, 04:37 PM
ill be the damsel in distress

Cybersteel
07-15-2012, 06:12 PM
hmm try mine download - filecloud.io (http://filecloud.io/1tmbgk34)

OneManArmy
07-15-2012, 06:17 PM
hmm try mine
This sounds wrong...

Yachi
07-16-2012, 06:31 PM
UPUDATO!
(that was engrish btw)

I was wondering who is actually willing to give ALLOT of time to help with this and who is just contributing so that I may count the people who are in it for good as actual staff members. Im trying to get a list of staff members because we dont want like 40 people in this ya know?

Anyway just state weather or not your going to be either a contributor or are willing to be a staff member!

(being a staff member requires that you actually attempt to help with this allot, not every day but allot of the time)

Daeverius
07-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Im willing to be a Staff Member, feel free to order me around Boss :D

Dan.
07-16-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm willing to be a staff member

Ryu
07-16-2012, 08:28 PM
I'm on vacation so count me in, I have 3 weeks of free time.

Nobu
07-17-2012, 03:08 AM
I willing to kill u for making me "...that man's minion."

Yachi
07-17-2012, 03:33 AM
I willing to kill u for making me "...that man's minion."
We have discussed this already and you are now Avengers minion

Im willing to be a Staff Member, feel free to order me around Boss :D

Call me boss and you can do whatever you want >.>

strom
07-17-2012, 04:52 AM
In 2 weeks once my military training is done I will have a lot of free time. Right now my time is devoted to the military and beta-testing Harukoi Otome. Once the 2 weeks is up I will have a lot of free time for about 4 weeks until school starts.

ultimecea
07-17-2012, 04:56 AM
im in as long you can find something to do..
and who the heck is that dude who dont understand rpg >.>

Cybersteel
07-17-2012, 09:51 AM
I have weekends free. So count me in!

Linkman19
07-17-2012, 06:05 PM
I am willing to join as a staff member

PhiBrainChild
07-18-2012, 02:48 AM
That's all great, but from the day the group was made, I haven't heard a word from anyone... i just hope their will didn't fade out that quickly.

Caelistas
07-18-2012, 03:10 AM
I gave the project 15 % to succeed, and yachi told me to shut the fuck up.

I still rest with that original percentage, the likelihood of seeing a finished version of this rpg are small.

But hey surprise me and prove me wrong.

Nobu
07-18-2012, 03:13 AM
im in as long you can find something to do..
and who the heck is that dude who dont understand rpg >.>

. . :)

Dan.
07-18-2012, 04:17 AM
That's all great, but from the day the group was made, I haven't heard a word from anyone... i just hope their will didn't fade out that quickly.

Most of the talking about the game is being done in the chatango Yachi set up for project and in the discussions on the page for the group on this forum. Stuff is actually going on.

PhiBrainChild
07-18-2012, 04:47 AM
Most of the talking about the game is being done in the chatango Yachi set up for project and in the discussions on the page for the group on this forum. Stuff is actually going on.

I didn't check the chatango, but I'm in the group myself and nothing new came up for about 2 days now.

OneManArmy
07-18-2012, 12:07 PM
I didn't check the chatango, but I'm in the group myself and nothing new came up for about 2 days now.
Nothing new since 2 whole days? Since 48 freakin hours? Holy shit! This group's dead! [/saracasm]

Yachi
07-18-2012, 02:46 PM

The reason nothing much has happened yet is because its kind of hard to get everyone on at the same time for discussions, and I understand we cant just have discussions but you know what I mean. But we have discussed things in the chatango and we have a cool thing for writing the plot now.

OneManArmy
07-18-2012, 03:16 PM
we have a cool thing for writing the plot now.

Good news, I can't await it.

Yachi
07-25-2012, 06:28 AM
UPUDATO

Hello everyone! I have made a NEW test game, including all the RTP files and such so I dont think you need RPG maker to play it! i would like the people without RP maker to DL it and see if they could play it!

Test that shit (http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2xuncrau6fq3lg)

Bakahou
07-25-2012, 01:40 PM
i'm a complete noob at making games, but i do love RPGs if i can i'd love to help out. ^_^

killerinsidee
07-25-2012, 02:39 PM
UPUDATO

Hello everyone! I have made a NEW test game, including all the RTP files and such so I dont think you need RPG maker to play it! i would like the people without RP maker to DL it and see if they could play it!

Works fine without the RPG maker.

PhiBrainChild
07-25-2012, 03:03 PM
UPUDATO

There's nothing new in there. Tho I guess at least we made sure now that there won't be problems with making it a stand-only game.

OneManArmy
07-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Played the game and damn, how am I supposed to leave that room? I better search for a walktrough. Oh and please switch the main's name to something else. Eric is way too mainstream. Actually, use the name of one forum member.

Yachi
07-25-2012, 10:13 PM
Played the game and damn, how am I supposed to leave that room? I better search for a walktrough. Oh and please switch the main's name to something else. Eric is way too mainstream. Actually, use the name of one forum member.

That was just a test game I made to see if you guys could play it using the default names of the characters and stuff that are on the game. As of now im pretty sure the MC isnt even going to be a guy (not 100% sure but pretty sure), thats just the default mc's name on RPG Maker.

P.S In case you didnt know you cant get out of the room

OneManArmy
07-25-2012, 10:25 PM
P.S In case you didnt know you cant get out of the room
Nah don't worry, I'm not that dumb. ;-)
And I don't have any problems with a female protagonist*, just saying.

*You better make her smexy.

zokoxex
07-25-2012, 10:44 PM
look great man! keep up the nice work.

Yachi
07-30-2012, 01:49 PM
UPUDATO...Not really

Hi all, production has been kind of slow as my fellow members of the story writing team arent on much, so im opening at least one temporary position to help me out with that untill we can get Daev or Kozue on here. I havent really discussed this with others, it would just be nice to not be writing the entire story by myself -_-

Also I am asking for the fans opinions on what should be in the RPG, though we wont be able to implement all of the :P
Like, suggest an event that should happen, some cool or funny loot we could find, or a character/enemie idea.

Sorry the song "The Student Council" from the Katawa Shoujo OST came on and it got me wanting to work, its a nice song to listen to when doing work/studying and such >.>

Anyway im off to ogle some traps (pfft when isnt he doing that) see ya!

P.S were not really taking applications to be staff members anymore unless they are needed, sorry everyone one who didnt make it ^^"

OneManArmy
07-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Also I am asking for the fans opinions on what should be in the RPG, though we wont be able to implement all of the :P
Like, suggest an event that should happen, some cool or funny loot we could find, or a character/enemie idea.
Well I would love to give you some suggestions but at first I've to know the basic atmosphere of your RPG. Should it be a funny one? Or realistic? Fantasy stuff with some magic? You know, informations like these.

Yachi
07-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Well I would love to give you some suggestions but at first I've to know the basic atmosphere of your RPG. Should it be a funny one? Or realistic? Fantasy stuff with some magic? You know, informations like these.

From what weve discussed, its going to be light hearted for the most part, swords and magic and such, the MC is going to be a girl (I will NOT back down on this)

Dan.
07-30-2012, 05:33 PM
the MC is going to be a girl (I will NOT back down on this)

Why not? Does it really matter so much?

OneManArmy
07-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Why not? Does it really matter so much?
I don't care about the protagonist's gender either. As for the story, I sadly don't have any awesome ideas when it comes to light hearted game, I'm more the guy for emotional/dramatic stuff.

swords and magic and such
So you need some names eh?

PhiBrainChild
07-30-2012, 08:33 PM
So you need some names eh?

I'll tell you the names:

- Wooden Sword
- Sword
- Long Sword
- Iron Sword
- Magic Sword
- Demon Slayer

- Wooden Axe
- Axe
- Giant Axe
- Iron Axe
- Magic Axe
- Soul Crusher

- Wooden Spear
- Spear
- Long Spear
- Iron Spear
- Magic Spear
- Piercing Edge

- Lightning
- Fire
- Earth
- Air
- Heal
- Poison
- Ice
- Water

- Meteor Crush
- Water Vacuum
- Ray of Lightning
- Stone Cage
- Reptile's Breath
- Healing Circle
- Ice Barrage
- Raging Typhoon

Yachi
07-31-2012, 02:34 AM
I'll tell you the names:

- Wooden Sword
- Sword
- Long Sword
- Iron Sword
- Magic Sword
- Demon Slayer

- Wooden Axe
- Axe
- Giant Axe
- Iron Axe
- Magic Axe
- Soul Crusher

- Wooden Spear
- Spear
- Long Spear
- Iron Spear
- Magic Spear
- Piercing Edge

- Lightning
- Fire
- Earth
- Air
- Heal
- Poison
- Ice
- Water

- Meteor Crush
- Water Vacuum
- Ray of Lightning
- Stone Cage
- Reptile's Breath
- Healing Circle
- Ice Barrage
- Raging Typhoon

These are the kinds of things you put in the GROUP discussion, not here. My post was just asking for opinions from others, not people in our group

Nobu
07-31-2012, 03:00 AM
Well, if the MC's gonna be a female...it better be a trap, i need something there to connect.

PhiBrainChild
07-31-2012, 03:24 AM
These are the kinds of things you put in the GROUP discussion, not here. My post was just asking for opinions from others, not people in our group

I was bored.

Well, if the MC's gonna be a female...it better be a trap, i need something there to connect.

No way.

OneManArmy
07-31-2012, 11:49 AM
Why don't we use some japanese weapons? You've that wooden sword thingy in nearly every game, kind of boring. Oh and you should be able to find those weapons on wikipedia.

-Kaiken (dagger)
-Yoroi tōshi (dagger and very effective against armor)
-Tantō (short sword)
-Wakizashi (another short sword)
-Ninjatō (sword of ninjas)
-Daishō (like a large short sword lol)

-Katana
-Tachi

-Nodachi/Ōdachi (2hd sword)

-Yari (spear)

-Kusarigama (chain-sickle)

-Bō or Jō (long staff)
-Hanbō or tambo (short staff)

-Naginata (pole weapon with a blade)

-Yumi (bow)
-Ya (arrow)
-Kabura-ya (signal arrow, maybe some fire damage)

On the other hand, we would have to come up with some specific names, like 'Yumi of the holy dragon' or stuff.

PhiBrainChild
07-31-2012, 05:04 PM
Why don't we use some japanese weapons? You've that wooden sword thingy in nearly every game, kind of boring. Oh and you should be able to find those weapons on wikipedia.

-Kaiken (dagger)
-Yoroi tōshi (dagger and very effective against armor)
-Tantō (short sword)
-Wakizashi (another short sword)
-Ninjatō (sword of ninjas)
-Daishō (like a large short sword lol)

-Katana
-Tachi

-Nodachi/Ōdachi (2hd sword)

-Yari (spear)

-Kusarigama (chain-sickle)

-Bō or Jō (long staff)
-Hanbō or tambo (short staff)

-Naginata (pole weapon with a blade)

-Yumi (bow)
-Ya (arrow)
-Kabura-ya (signal arrow, maybe some fire damage)

On the other hand, we would have to come up with some specific names, like 'Yumi of the holy dragon' or stuff.

If you think about it on that way, it would be the best to use unique names that we came up ourselves. Just changing the language won't exactly change anything.

Maxar
07-31-2012, 05:29 PM
If you think about it on that way, it would be the best to use unique names that we came up ourselves. Just changing the language won't exactly change anything.

I agree with that.
Though I don't really see much uniqueness in your names.. :P

OneManArmy
07-31-2012, 05:53 PM
True, wooden sword is something I never heard before. =\
Anyway, I'm fine with unique names.

Ivs
07-31-2012, 05:57 PM
I think this stuff is cool. What kind of enemies do we face or am i gonna fight you guys. :D

OneManArmy
07-31-2012, 07:01 PM
I think this stuff is cool. What kind of enemies do we face or am i gonna fight you guys. :D
Final boss is ACTA.

PhiBrainChild
07-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Final boss is ACTA.

And SOPA/PIPA are it's bitc***.

Ray Asakura
08-01-2012, 03:51 AM
I've already a background with this program. If you ever need me, just message me. :)

Also, I'm interested in joining this RPG Game. It looks fun. :D

Ryugenzawa
08-01-2012, 05:19 AM
This is interesting..
I'll try my best to help out with what i can.. I don't know if I can help much though..

Also, we only have one protag for the game?

OneManArmy
08-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Also, we only have one protag for the game?
Yep and it's a female one.

Daeverius
08-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Who the heck is spreading lies of MC being a female...

Dan.
08-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Who the heck is spreading lies of MC being a female...

that would be Yachi

Ero-ero Majin
08-04-2012, 05:31 AM
here's some suggestion of items/weapon and etc with unique names/description:

legendary dakimakura
special rare accessory rumored to be one of god favorite's toy with naked kasugano sora picture imprinting on it.
only useable by virgin character
reduce int and charisma by 90%
have 1:1000 chance of one hit kill any enemy....or yourself
ineffective against all targets
effective against pervert
cannot be unequipped

minaru kamui
silver sword bestow by the emperor
can only be use by maiden from emperor bloodline
effective agains all targets

rusty dagger
shiki's dagger
it's been rust after being used to make a sausage of 666 animal
damage -50%

meganekko charm
accessory for range character
double attack and sight

makoto cell phone
once belong to a wimpy stalker
how to use: zap your enemy and it will die in three turns (only effective against female enemy)

bible black
ultimate book of pleasure spells
raise your character spellpower by 100%
side effect: too much use of certain spell and your character will assault any opposite gender available, either friend or foe in one battle

dango
restore hp
have 10 or more dango to create dango daikazoku and you can mix them to make killer dango

killer dango
killer dango aka assassination 3 skill
originally made by a certain princess from owari, this poisonous item can reduce your enemy hp by 70%

fried tofu
favorite food by kitsune race
restore hp

microwave
one of a kind time machine
works like a scroll of town portal

loudspeaker
custom speaker with sofie from harem party voice recorded on it
stun all your enemies

shouga-sou violin
once belong to a renowned violinist
sleep effect on all your enemies

shinigami scythe
golden scythe from a loli grim reaper
make enemy forget(cannot use) their special attack during battle

shirakawa brain device
predict enemy movements

imouto onahole
weapon of mass masturbation
raise your party attack by 300% but lower defense by 100%
can also be use against your enemy to turn them into your slave during battle

nekomimi
raise your character charisma by 50%

miniature
spaceship ezekiel miniature
raise your int by 50%

cheerful tambourine
shaka-shaka hey!
raise your party speed by 50%

matsukaze
special cell phone strap for lonely person
raise random attributes by 50% during battle

hakuoro mask
raise all your attributes
reduce all elements damage
only useable by male character
acquired after defeating lemar smythe, leader of ZOFA organization

yume miru kusuri
drink it and your character will fight furiously opon seeing river styx right in front of them
special drug to make your character go berserk
note: while berserk, all attributes will raise significantly but you cannot control your character

duralumin case
increase inventory capacity

black canvas
exotic painting of a girl in a shell
unusable item
can be sell for a lot of gold

holy grail
what remains from the last holy grail war
raise all your character attributes by 10
can only be use one time

chousen thong
useless item.......but precious for certain fetish character

innkeeper
old man tian from kamidori
charge double every time you stay at his inn
note: you can only save at inn or at certain points in game

lost battle theme
chinami-ism with chinami saying onii-chan onii-chan onii-chan

that's all i can think of atm....
feel free to use it...

Yachi
08-04-2012, 10:44 AM
here's some suggestion of items/weapon and etc with unique names/description:

legendary dakimakura
special rare accessory rumored to be one of god favorite's toy with naked kasugano sora picture imprinting on it.
only useable by virgin character
reduce int and charisma by 90%
have 1:1000 chance of one hit kill any enemy....or yourself
ineffective against all targets
effective against pervert
cannot be unequipped

minaru kamui
silver sword bestow by the emperor
can only be use by maiden from emperor bloodline
effective agains all targets

rusty dagger
shiki's dagger
it's been rust after being used to make a sausage of 666 animal
damage -50%

meganekko charm
accessory for range character
double attack and sight

makoto cell phone
once belong to a wimpy stalker
how to use: zap your enemy and it will die in three turns (only effective against female enemy)

bible black
ultimate book of pleasure spells
raise your character spellpower by 100%
side effect: too much use of certain spell and your character will assault any opposite gender available, either friend or foe in one battle

dango
restore hp
have 10 or more dango to create dango daikazoku and you can mix them to make killer dango

killer dango
killer dango aka assassination 3 skill
originally made by a certain princess from owari, this poisonous item can reduce your enemy hp by 70%

fried tofu
favorite food by kitsune race
restore hp

microwave
one of a kind time machine
works like a scroll of town portal

loudspeaker
custom speaker with sofie from harem party voice recorded on it
stun all your enemies

shouga-sou violin
once belong to a renowned violinist
sleep effect on all your enemies

shinigami scythe
golden scythe from a loli grim reaper
make enemy forget(cannot use) their special attack during battle

shirakawa brain device
predict enemy movements

imouto onahole
weapon of mass masturbation
raise your party attack by 300% but lower defense by 100%
can also be use against your enemy to turn them into your slave during battle

nekomimi
raise your character charisma by 50%

miniature
spaceship ezekiel miniature
raise your int by 50%

cheerful tambourine
shaka-shaka hey!
raise your party speed by 50%

matsukaze
special cell phone strap for lonely person
raise random attributes by 50% during battle

hakuoro mask
raise all your attributes
reduce all elements damage
only useable by male character
acquired after defeating lemar smythe, leader of ZOFA organization

yume miru kusuri
drink it and your character will fight furiously opon seeing river styx right in front of them
special drug to make your character go berserk
note: while berserk, all attributes will raise significantly but you cannot control your character

duralumin case
increase inventory capacity

black canvas
exotic painting of a girl in a shell
unusable item
can be sell for a lot of gold

holy grail
what remains from the last holy grail war
raise all your character attributes by 10
can only be use one time

chousen thong
useless item.......but precious for certain fetish character

innkeeper
old man tian from kamidori
charge double every time you stay at his inn
note: you can only save at inn or at certain points in game

lost battle theme
chinami-ism with chinami saying onii-chan onii-chan onii-chan

that's all i can think of atm....
feel free to use it...

I think you should include the "Hyper Weapon" from Sengoku Rance...but all of these are fucking genius

Ero-ero Majin
08-04-2012, 10:52 AM
I think you should include the "Hyper Weapon" from Sengoku Rance...but all of these are fucking genius

i could give you more if you want, just say the words.....

OneManArmy
08-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Just askin, is there any progress?

VNHunter
08-24-2012, 07:54 PM

none so far...
Daev and I (just volunteering) are waiting for yachi on the shoutbox for his decisions for some changes that yachi wants...

Dan.
08-24-2012, 08:46 PM

Not since the intro. If you haven't seen it yet: Intro (https://erogerpg.piratenpad.de/1340)

none so far...
Daev and I (just volunteering) are waiting for yachi on the shoutbox for his decisions for some changes that yachi wants...

Well, Daev was just supposed to write it. Last I knew, Yachi said he didn't care.

Daeverius
08-24-2012, 08:49 PM
To be more exact Yachi raged that im actually trying to do anything when everyone around was doing nothing and left the team, now we try to do it his way so basically that intro most probably will be deleted and whole story is gonna be made by Yachi with me helping with some stuff here and there IF he finally decides to do anything...

OneManArmy
08-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Not since the intro. If you haven't seen it yet: Intro

so basically that intro most probably will be deleted
So reading the intro makes no sense eh? Oh well, at least the project isn't dead.

Dan.
08-24-2012, 09:05 PM
So reading the intro makes no sense eh? Oh well, at least the project isn't dead.

Well I guess. But I didn't know that when i posted it. And sure it "isn't dead," but it's probably in a deep coma or something, since we are now back to no story at all.

VNHunter
08-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Well I guess. But I didn't know that when i posted it. And sure it "isn't dead," but it's probably in a deep coma or something, since we are now back to no story at all.

yeah... unless yachi decides, or daev and I catch him at the shoutbox, this RPG won't move an inch...

OneManArmy
08-24-2012, 09:16 PM
And sure it "isn't dead," but it's probably in a deep coma or something, since we are now back to no story at all.
Well nobody expects an awesome story anyway. Everything's alright as long as it's somewhat funny and enjoyable, preferable with many erogegames users. For example, in my case just create a character in a house who's sitting in the corncer and cries because he's not able to meet mashiro. And then he'll give you some granny made cookies...or something like this. Seriously, the main purpose of this forum rpg should be awesomeness through entertainment and not awesomeness through story, but that's probably just me.

VNHunter
08-24-2012, 09:33 PM
Well nobody expects an awesome story anyway. Everything's alright as long as it's somewhat funny and enjoyable, preferable with many erogegames users. For example, in my case just create a character in a house who's sitting in the corncer and cries because he's not able to meet mashiro. And then he'll give you some granny made cookies...or something like this. Seriously, the main purpose of this forum rpg should be awesomeness through entertainment and not awesomeness through story, but that's probably just me.

NICE IDEA!!! XD

Granny-obaa-nyan... you really are a genius!!!

OneManArmy
08-24-2012, 09:35 PM
you really are a genius!!!
I hear that a lot these days. So why the hell ain't I able to find a job? щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Dan.
08-24-2012, 09:36 PM
NICE IDEA!!! XD

Granny-obaa-nyan... you really are a genius!!!

Yeah, I already added that character idea to the list for the rpg.

cerxer1
08-24-2012, 09:37 PM
I hear that a lot these days. So why the hell ain't I able to find a job? щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
Your would-be employers are jealous of your capabilities and your infinite love for Mashiro. I thought that was obvious though...

OneManArmy
08-24-2012, 11:11 PM
Oh crap, I should stop thinking aloud.

Your would-be employers are jealous of your capabilities and your infinite love for Mashiro. I thought that was obvious though...
Everything makes so much sense now!!!

Dan.
08-25-2012, 04:44 AM
Oh crap, I should stop thinking aloud.

Too late. It cannot be undone.

cerxer1
08-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Too late. It cannot be undone.

Sure it can, just use your time leap machine or send a d-mail and you're good to go. (Just finished playing Steins;Gate, moving on to Chaos;Head)

OneManArmy
08-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Sure it can, just use your time leap machine or send a d-mail and you're good to go. (Just finished playing Steins;Gate, moving on to Chaos;Head)
B-But I didn't read steins gate! How am I supposed to know anything about time leap machines?

Also, stop talking about chaos head coz my craptop's not able to run it. Damn, I really want to play that game. =\

Shiro Midori
09-01-2012, 11:27 PM
I'd like to proofread but actually would also like to help with the dialogue, which is usually somewhat stilted in these types of games.

Also, I will be disappointed if this game doesn't have Lemon Lubricant or Yuuichi's Magic Touch (super-effective touch attack vs. female humans and animals!).

HAREMKINGJAKE
01-31-2013, 09:49 PM
lol what no game yet?

Dan.
01-31-2013, 10:17 PM
lol what no game yet?

The game is dead.

Shiro Midori
01-31-2013, 10:25 PM
lol what no game yet?

We accidentally wrote it in Japanese and the translating team is taking their time. They say they'll have it done after Dracu-Riot.

HAREMKINGJAKE
01-31-2013, 10:34 PM
thats another game im waiting for. the one i really wanna play is material brave. figured while im waiting for translation i got plenty of other games to keep me busy. im actually thinking of making my own VN.

pramit
02-03-2013, 07:18 PM
looking forward to the product

Daruqia
02-03-2013, 07:22 PM
I can try helping with the story

Its pointless cuz...

The game is dead.

Yachi
02-03-2013, 08:05 PM
OFFICIAL UPDATE

This game has been dead for a VERY long time. Please do not ask about it anymore.