PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Anime!!!

Sp4life
08-09-2012, 05:48 AM
What is your favorite anime!!!!

Brincamian
08-09-2012, 05:52 AM
You should list yours, too =P

Fate/Zero, Spice and Wolf, Monster, Urusei Yatsura and Haibane Renmei in no particular order. There are many more, but I tried to narrow it down a bit.

*Edit* Derp, there's a poll. I didn't see that. I haven't actually watched any of those, aside from a bit of FMA.

Sp4life
08-09-2012, 05:58 AM

Fate/Zero, Spice and Wolf, Monster, Urusei Yatsura and Haibane Renmei in no particular order. There are many more, but I tried to narrow it down a bit.

I have alot of anime on my laptop, unfortunately i had to delete some to free up space...

but I'll list down a few of my faves... oh!! actually most of those anime i put on the poll are my faves....hehehe.

PhiBrainChild
08-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Here's my list: PhiBrainChild's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net (http://myanimelist.net/animelist/PhiBrainChild)

All of them are my favorites.

Otamegane
08-09-2012, 07:01 AM
My favorite anime of all times will always be The melancholy of haruhi suzumiya.. watched it 3 times
also i love k-on (as you can see)

Sp4life
08-09-2012, 07:15 AM

*Edit* Derp, there's a poll. I didn't see that. I haven't actually watched any of those, aside from a bit of FMA.

You should give them a shot.

Brincamian
08-09-2012, 07:22 AM
You should give them a shot.

I've seen at least an episode from all of them except Beelzebub and Fairy Tale, and they just aren't my cup of tea. I usually find myself going for shorter series that get to an ending in a reasonable amount of time. There are a couple exceptions, of course. (Monster is pretty long, but has next to no filler, and Urusei Yatsura is extremely long, and is entirely episodic)

Sp4life
08-09-2012, 07:36 AM
I've seen at least an episode from all of them except Beelzebub and Fairy Tale, and they just aren't my cup of tea. I usually find myself going for shorter series that get to an ending in a reasonable amount of time. There are a couple exceptions, of course. (Monster is pretty long, but has next to no filler, and Urusei Yatsura is extremely long, and is entirely episodic)

Beezelbub only has 60 ep. i think that they said that they will stop the anime, but continue the manga.

ultimecea
08-09-2012, 09:41 AM
so bias....
it dont even have Code Geass listed...
nor is there any gundams....
the poll sucks~~

Kamidori
08-09-2012, 09:54 AM
none in the above

Ero-ero Majin
08-09-2012, 09:56 AM
i don't see one piece in your list....:confused:

desi
08-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Clannad After Story.

ultimecea
08-09-2012, 10:30 AM
its better either you change the poll or the threads...
you could add the word genre to the thread name and it serve a better purpose~~

OneManArmy
08-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Elfen Lied (http://myanimelist.net/anime/226/Elfen_Lied)

Oh and it makes no sense to create such a poll because there are obviously way too much anime you could choose from.

PhiBrainChild
08-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Elfen Lied (http://myanimelist.net/anime/226/Elfen_Lied)

Oh and it makes no sense to create such a poll because there are obviously way too much anime you could choose from.

Ult probably thought about changing the thread from "Favorite Anime" to "Favorite Anime Genre", and then he would be able to create a useful poll in which you could choose your favorite genre and not favorite anime. Now it makes a bit more sense, doesn't it?

ultimecea
08-09-2012, 01:09 PM
glad there's people agree on my point~~

Caelistas
08-09-2012, 01:42 PM
Well that's a small list lol. If i had to choose form your list hmmmm probably Love Hina, that shit was amazing back in the days.

I don't care about the rest.

PhiBrainChild
08-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Well that's a small list lol. If i had to choose form your list hmmmm probably Love Hina, that shit was amazing back in the days.

I don't care about the rest.

I was tortured by watching that anime. I mean, even on the opening song, singer was literally choking while singing.

Masao
08-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Gintama & Steins;Gate. From the list Love Hina.

StÓr
08-09-2012, 07:01 PM
Spice and wolf, steins gate, or code geass one of those 3

If I had to choose from poll full metal alchemist, it cant be dragon ball because I dont remember it that well :(

OneManArmy
08-09-2012, 07:23 PM
it cant be dragon ball because I dont remember it that well :(
Here's a little summary.
Enemy! Bamm! Bamm! Uff! Hngh! SUPER SAYAJIN!!! MUAHAHAHA! Evil. Bamm! Crash! Kame-hame-ha! YEAH! Peace. New enemy! Bamm! Bamm! ...
Yep, that's pretty much the whole story of dragonball.

Dubs
08-09-2012, 07:28 PM
You can't really put a Poll on peoples favorite Anime o.O, As well as I can't really choose just one Anime to be my favorite..

It'd have to be either Toradora!, Ghost in the Shell or Shakugan no Shana.

PhiBrainChild
08-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Here's a little summary.
Enemy! Bamm! Bamm! Uff! Hngh! SUPER SAYAJIN!!! MUAHAHAHA! Evil. Bamm! Crash! Kame-hame-ha! YEAH! Peace. New enemy! Bamm! Bamm! ...

Oh, we have a Dragon Ball expert here...

OneManArmy
08-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Took me years to understand its complex plot.

OneManArmy
08-09-2012, 09:12 PM

ultimecea
08-10-2012, 01:43 AM
Here's a little summary.

all i know is Goku is IMMORTAL
and he kick asses~~~

me watch/read dragon ball since 4

its just a simple plot...
it all based on Son-Goku's life~

PhiBrainChild
08-10-2012, 01:46 AM
Took me seconds to see how much you've actually understood. :)

That's nice. I've spent my childhood watching little Goku's adventures.

OneManArmy
08-10-2012, 01:27 PM
it all based on Son-Goku's life~
Who the hell is this Son Goku anyway? Was he important or something?

I mainly watched DBZ and I'm not gonna lie, this show was back then freakin epic. I never liked the first season nor GT though.

Oh and sorry for my double post.

PhiBrainChild
08-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Of course he's important. He's the main character in the anime.
Goku was sent as a baby on a mission to destroy planet Earth, but due to the accident which caused him to hit his head, instead of being a wild Saiyan, he became a little boy with pure heart.

I mainly watched DBZ and I'm not gonna lie, this show was back then freakin epic. I never liked the first season nor GT though.
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are still epic, and will be epic. Dragon Ball GT isn't canon, which could explain the difference in quality.

Gerard the Lone Wolf
08-10-2012, 04:01 PM
If I've re-watched an anime several times without getting boring, then it must be my favorite anime indeed. In that case, my favorite would be Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Vandread 1 & 2, Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed.

ultimecea
08-11-2012, 03:08 AM
Oh and sorry for my double post.

1st...even if you only watch BDZ
its still obvious that everyone looks up to him...
especially when Nameks adventure~~

Of course he's important. He's the main character in the anime.
Goku was sent as a baby on a mission to destroy planet Earth, but due to the accident which caused him to hit his head, instead of being a wild Saiyan, he became a little boy with pure heart.
Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are still epic, and will be epic. Dragon Ball GT isn't canon, which could explain the difference in quality.

yeah..its basically story of his life
and this Son-Goku are the alternate form of the ones in Journey to the West~
again..known as the strongest of all realms~~

If I've re-watched an anime several times without getting boring, then it must be my favorite anime indeed. In that case, my favorite would be Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen, Vandread 1 & 2, Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed.

you my friend have a great taste in anime when i see people enjoyed Rurouni Kenshin~~
though i like both Vandread and G.Saiyuki...
but Rurouni Kenshin / Samurai X are the one that i rate higher than 9~~~
at least you know a good anime+story when you watch one

OneManArmy
08-11-2012, 12:35 PM
Dragon Ball GT isn't canon, which could explain the difference in quality.
Not canon? Like I would care. I was waiting 4 whole years for that piece of shit, that's all I've to know.

renvateru
08-19-2012, 07:44 AM
Lol if i still kid i'd love watch Dragon Ball series
oh... if you don't watch in right order or skip the series, no wonder you really hate the story :D

Yachi
08-19-2012, 09:07 AM
The only anime on your list ive ever watched was Bleach and I regret watching that entire show, and will probably forever regret. It wasnt bad...at first...then it just got out of hand...ANYWAY! Some of the animes I liked where:

Persona 4 (im in P4 mode because of P4A coming out)

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, all three seasons

Code Geass

Madoka Magica

Sword Art Online

and thats all I feel like typing

udizzle
08-19-2012, 03:05 PM

if i go with your way mine would be: DBZ, Naruto/Shippuden, Code Geass, HoTD(watched like 4-6 times cant remember lol), the melancholy of harhui suzimiya, clannad, school rumble...too many too name :P

Gerard the Lone Wolf
08-19-2012, 04:25 PM
if i go with your way mine would be: DBZ, Naruto/Shippuden, Code Geass, HoTD(watched like 4-6 times cant remember lol), the melancholy of harhui suzimiya, clannad, school rumble...too many too name :P

Hahaha...that means they are all your most favorite anime. XD

Well, the method suit me well because in my case I rarely rewatched an anime several times (like 5-8 times) unless it's really appeal to my taste.

Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen (rewatched 8 times)
Vandread 1 & 2, (rewatched 6 times...ahh, Meia.)
Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed. (rewatched 5 times)

The rest of my anime collection, well, rewatched once or twice only.

OneManArmy
08-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah, this movie (it was a movie right?) was damn enjoyable.

udizzle
08-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Hahaha...that means they are all your most favorite anime. XD

Well, the method suit me well because in my case I rarely rewatched an anime several times (like 5-8 times) unless it's really appeal to my taste.

Vandread 1 & 2, (rewatched 6 times...ahh, Meia.)
Gensomaden Saiyuki, and s.CRY.ed. (rewatched 5 times)

The rest of my anime collection, well, rewatched once or twice only.

if i were to do my own top ten anime list i would be in agony D= lol

Dan.
08-19-2012, 08:42 PM
I haven't watched any of those.

Where is "Other" ?

phantasm
08-20-2012, 04:46 AM
clannad and clannad after story

Flameg0d
08-20-2012, 06:20 AM
no option for "none above"? yeah I've seen it all, to some extent episode, bleach? from the huecomundo episode i start rethinking " is this really a shinigami?" naruto/shippuden? wth from the very start, this isnt ninja at all, fairy tail, well so-so I loved erza and her childhood 'trauma?' but the rest .. no comment, FMA.. hmm quite nice many of my friends loved it so I just dragged along, love hina.. now this is quite differant but I liked the eroge better than the anime/manga, and this is the one I hate most, DragonballGT, the Z version isnt too bad but the GT what the hell.. I havent seen beezelbub but not interested, and none of the above makes me want to rewatch it.

Gerard the Lone Wolf
08-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Oh yeah, this movie (it was a movie right?) was damn enjoyable.

Yes. It was a movie.

Aynil
08-20-2012, 11:29 PM
I think School Days was my favourite.

OneManArmy
08-21-2012, 12:10 AM
Yes. It was a movie.
I re-watched it just now and what can I say? Nice!
But seriously, there's no fuckin way for me watching the anime. The art sucks compared to that movie and the voices are also annoying.

Dubs
08-21-2012, 02:48 AM
I think School Days was my favourite.

Quick question but, Why?

Not saying it's a bad choice or anything but just wondering what you enjoyed about it..

Gerard the Lone Wolf
08-21-2012, 04:41 AM
I re-watched it just now and what can I say? Nice!
But seriously, there's no fuckin way for me watching the anime. The art sucks compared to that movie and the voices are also annoying.

Yay!

Well, the anime series has a few flaw in my eyes too. First, it's too damn long and the plot became meh when they didn't follow the manga storyline. Most notable is the last arc in the series, supernatural power and feng shui, really? lol Lastly, the sloppy art and voices. (It was an old anime so I had to forgive the art though)

ChexGuy
08-21-2012, 06:33 AM
Cowboy Bebop. It got me SERIOUSLY watching stuff, along with Madoka Magica. After those two series, I went all out and spent an entire day watching Baccano!, then another 3 days watching Gundam 0079, followed by more Gundam and some run-of-the-mill moe harem brainrot that I still like.

Jexun
08-21-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm no good at picking favorites but one of my favorite animes was Mayo Chiki!
I don't usually rewatch animes but I rewatched it a couple times

Crimson Moon
08-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Probably Cowboy Bebop.

warrof
08-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Of those i've seen Love Hina, FMA and Naruto. I liked Love hina, Hated FMA (unless you are talking about FMA Brotherhood), and Naruto is alright. My Favorite animes are Cardcaptor Sakura, Acchi Kocchi, To Love-RU, Fate/stay night, Eureka Seven,..... this list goes on for far to long.

ChexGuy
08-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Eureka Seven was awesome. AO is also very good, but given that it's half the length, the characterization suffers a little.

Turn A Gundam and Eureka Seven both have intense focus of character development. They're both two of my favorite Mecha anime under Zeta Gundam and SDF Macross.

warrof
08-26-2012, 08:21 AM
i have all of AO downloaded but i don't think ill ever watch it, Eureka Seven had a good enough ending that it don't need a second Series (although i beleve AO is supposed to finish out the manga adaptation?). and i thought it was only 13 eps? so thats a 1/4 of Eureka Seven (which has 50 eps)

Aynil
08-27-2012, 01:24 AM
Quick question but, Why?

Not saying it's a bad choice or anything but just wondering what you enjoyed about it..

Well I would have to write a wall of text to say everything I enjoyed about it, and I don't feel like doing that, but in a nutshell what I enjoyed was Makoto and the story, mostly Makoto though.

ChexGuy
08-27-2012, 01:53 AM
i have all of AO downloaded but i don't think ill ever watch it, Eureka Seven had a good enough ending that it don't need a second Series (although i beleve AO is supposed to finish out the manga adaptation?). and i thought it was only 13 eps? so thats a 1/4 of Eureka Seven (which has 50 eps)

eh? It's still going on. There's supposed to be 24 episodes, I think.

warrof
08-27-2012, 02:20 AM
eh? It's still going on. There's supposed to be 24 episodes, I think.

Huh... it is still going on, However my original argument still stands, it doesnt need a sequel.

ChexGuy
08-27-2012, 11:15 PM
Huh... it is still going on, However my original argument still stands, it doesnt need a sequel.

I figured the ending to the first series implied Renton and Eureka ended up together, yeah. But needed or not, AO is still a good series. Feels like they're rushing to the end at this point, though.

Shiro Midori
08-31-2012, 04:15 AM
Elfen Lied just because it's an amazing work of art, Black Lagoon because it's the only one I've watched more than once, and Angel Beats for the feels.

Yachi
08-31-2012, 05:38 AM
Elfen Lied just because it's an amazing work of art, Black Lagoon because it's the only one I've watched more than once, and Angel Beats for the feels.

All dem feels

phantasm
09-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Finish Oda Nobuna no Yabou today.It is really great.I take back my word about anime community losing masterpiece.
Protag is good.He is decisive,reliable unlike many other protags.Also unlike many harem ptorag,he is not a dumb ass.
This anime is a sanctuary for loli lovers.They are so cute.In fact,every girl in this anime is so hot that it is like watching "Shin Koihime"
The harem aspect is also good.A good mix of loli and mature girl harem.Every girl also have reasons for why they love protag.

This is the best summer 2012 anime for me.At first,i think it is just another Sangoku Rance anime but i was wrong.I don't except that it takes the romance aspect so seriously.Episode 10 and 11 are really really sad.
Great drama,great romance,great action,great story without filler,great music.
And thus,it enters my favorite anime list.
Best LN adaptation anime ever.

higguy
09-28-2012, 10:11 PM
Finish Oda Nobuna no Yabou today.It is really great.I take back my word about anime community losing masterpiece.
Protag is good.He is decisive,reliable unlike many other protags.Also unlike many harem ptorag,he is not a dumb ass.
This anime is a sanctuary for loli lovers.They are so cute.In fact,every girl in this anime is so hot that it is like watching "Shin Koihime"
The harem aspect is also good.A good mix of loli and mature girl harem.Every girl also have reasons for why they love protag.

This is the best summer 2012 anime for me.At first,i think it is just another Sangoku Rance anime but i was wrong.I don't except that it takes the romance aspect so seriously.Episode 10 and 11 are really really sad.
Great drama,great romance,great action,great story without filler,great music.
And thus,it enters my favorite anime list.
Best LN adaptation anime ever.

gotta 100% agree with you on this one ,its one of the best "sengoku" type of anime i've watched, it doesn't move the story forward with the ecchi-ness like a few other "sengoku" animes i've watched.I liked Oda nobuna no yabou the most this season (if u don't count SAO) ,and i do hope that with the current sales of it's blu-ray and DvD it would have a second season, seeing the last part of final episode has a nice final pic drawn with a "see you again", compared to the other recent anime which ended with the ending theme.
Do hope to see more of it in the future, and i also do hope that more LN to anime adaptions can be like that too.
(side note >> nagahide best girl of the season XD)

Lanselot
09-28-2012, 10:48 PM
The only fault I found in Oda Nobunaga is how the protag keeps going nearly crazy eeeeeevery single time something is not exactly as how it should be historically talking.

iLoveTsundere
09-28-2012, 11:09 PM
uhm , Saint Seiya. Its also the only shounen anime series that i liked.

phantasm
09-29-2012, 05:17 AM
i do hope that with the current sales of it's blu-ray and DvD it would have a second season, seeing the last part of final episode has a nice final pic drawn with a "see you again", compared to the other recent anime which ended with the ending theme.
Do hope to see more of it in the future, and i also do hope that more LN to anime adaptions can be like that too.

Agree with you.It will be good if the series have a second season.I think it is likely bcoz they mentioned takada(not sure about name) at the end(the one with red flag and red-hair girl) and the Monkey and Oda haven't kissed yet(it is frustrating).

side note >> nagahide best girl of the season XD
Wow,Great taste.She is my favorite girl in Oda with Oda being second.

Codeartist
09-29-2012, 05:55 AM
Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist are in my top ten but not favorite.

wiitoy200
09-29-2012, 07:32 AM
Well, out of the ones here i say naruto because it was my first anime. however there are a couple that would whip all these animes *ss
*coff*.. *coff* Clannad.. *coff*
but i digress.

higguy
09-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Agree with you.It will be good if the series have a second season.I think it is likely bcoz they mentioned takada(not sure about name) at the end(the one with red flag and red-hair girl) and the Monkey and Oda haven't kissed yet(it is frustrating).

haha, its would be nice to see the show again with the red-hair girl fighting nobuna and yea the kiss scene of cos.

shidosama
09-29-2012, 06:06 PM
fairy tail and beelzebub desu~\(*U*)/

phantasm
09-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Another anime enter my favorite list today .This time it is "Campione."
The story is normal,the protagonist is normal.the girls are also normal.
It is not that good LN adaptation when compare to SAO or Oda Nobuna.
The reason why i like this anime is simple,AMAZING kissing scenes.They are many kissing scenes in this anime and they are the best I have ever seen.(well,aside from Hentai).Especially the one with Liliana.It is so cute that i might have a nose bleed.I realize that i may have kissing fetish upon watching this anime.
You will think that hentai have better kissing.Well,that's is true.But the atmosphere of watching hentai and anime is totally different.So,hentai kissing doesn't turn me on.
Anyway,I love this anime just bcoz of kissing.And don't criticize me just bcoz you hate kissing.This is totally a personal preference.Opinion is welcome though.

P.S:episode 12 is really intense.I am thinking that they might cross the hentai-border.

udizzle
09-29-2012, 06:49 PM
Another anime enter my favorite list today .This time it is "Campione."
I realize that i may have kissing fetish upon watching this anime.
You will think that hentai have better kissing.Well,that's is true.But the atmosphere of watching hentai and anime is totally different.So,hentai kissing doesn't turn me on.

ಠ_ಠ
im not hating on you or your new fetish(cuz i rather enjoy kissing scenes as well in "ALL" anime :P) its just that your statements made no sense to me...

Lanselot
09-29-2012, 06:53 PM
ಠ_ಠ
im not hating on you or your new fetish(cuz i rather enjoy kissing scenes as well in "ALL" anime :P) its just that your statements made no sense to me...

I think he was so concerned on trying not to give the impression that he sees Campione as soft-hentai that he ended up making a mess xD

I like Campione too, except for the main character... Ooooh I'm a godslaying bla bla bla superepic stuff, a harem of girls that love me. What do I do? Keep super humble to the point that I humiliate and disregard their feelings, and friendzone them by denying their feelings constantly in front of them! : D

phantasm
09-29-2012, 06:55 PM

I mean hentai have better expression of kissing scenes and that is technically true when viewed from a normal standpoint.But I don't like them bcoz I am expecting more than kissing from hentai.
I think I skip a lot of words in that sentences.Sorry.
Btw,I am not a native English speaker.

phantasm
09-29-2012, 06:59 PM
I think he was so concerned on trying not to give the impression that he sees Campione as soft-hentai that he ended up making a mess xD

No.I just mess up my sentences.

I like Campione too, except for the main character... Ooooh I'm a godslaying bla bla bla superepic stuff, a harem of girls that love me. What do I do? Keep super humble to the point that I humiliate and disregard their feelings, and friendzone them by denying their feelings constantly in front of them! : D
That is true for most harem protag.Deal with it.

I wish for a second season with more kissing.

udizzle
09-29-2012, 07:04 PM
I mean hentai have better expression of kissing scenes and that is technically true when viewed from a normal standpoint.But I don't like them bcoz I am expecting more than kissing from hentai.
I think I skip a lot of words in that sentences.Sorry.
Btw,I am not a native English speaker.

okay that explains it lol, my bad ^_^'''

I wish for a second season with more kissing

kissing is for the 1st season...season 2 is(well for me in general in most anime it should be..) baby making time =D jk lol

Edit: intense kiss scenes... *youtubes it *Damn you werent kidding huh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_P7tnGJ0Q

sort of spoiler the anime for myself in this process =/

phantasm
09-29-2012, 07:12 PM
kissing is for the 1st season...season 2 is(well for me in general in most anime it should be..) baby making time =D jk lol

Read LN and you will know that Campione still have many kissing scenes going on.

wiitoy200
09-29-2012, 07:16 PM

This reminded me of a song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7oEYe4ePc
6566 off topic, i know.

higguy
09-29-2012, 09:56 PM
Especially the one with Liliana.It is so cute that i might have a nose bleed.
lol Liliana is my favourite character in Campione XD

well looks like he took some action in episode 12(near the end of the episode)
*new fetish developed* the aggressive kisser

Lanselot
09-29-2012, 10:07 PM

well looks like he took some action in episode 12(near the end of the episode)

Yeah lolz, he finally grew some balls (notice that before accepting her, he goes again with the "don't start jocking at a moment like this").
Also, Liliana ftw : D

phantasm
09-30-2012, 04:27 AM

Agree.

I am your comrade,Bro.

StÓr
12-22-2012, 07:55 AM
Code Geass is the one I have rewatched the most so I guess Code Geass

ChexGuy
12-22-2012, 08:51 AM
Code Geass and Gundam 00 are perfect examples of how to screw up a second season after a good first season.

StÓr
12-22-2012, 09:18 AM
The first season was superior but the ending was really great

radiantmadness
12-22-2012, 11:52 AM
Code Geass is the one I have rewatched the most so I guess Code Geass

not really a big anime fan myself, the only REALLY memorable ones are this and spice & wolf for me.... I guess from the ones I recently watched, Bakemonogatari was pretty good too. A few years earlier I would have put Higurashi above all this, but now that I'm reading the VN.....

battlerrules
12-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Hopefully someone else will start Legend one day.....one day.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeifsmqJ8M

iLoveTsundere
12-22-2012, 05:33 PM
But i did , battler...

Anyways , fav anime probably Toradora because of TsundeRie Taiga (huhuhuhuhu) , also Genocyber , short series and there's better plot in other animes , but the gore is too good for me to pass up.

Retzu H
12-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Hello everyone.
I just started in this world and i'm playing Ef the first tale.
I'm really a newcomer here :p

My favorite anime till now is bleach but i must admit i have a long way to go and a lot to learn, play and watch

iLoveTsundere
12-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Welcome to the forums.

someguy withaname
12-24-2012, 06:18 PM
Hello everyone.

My favorite anime till now is bleach but i must admit i have a long way to go and a lot to learn, play and watch

Nice to have you here on the forum! Also, I won't spoil anything but Ef is awesome and I don't think you will be disappointed.

Hmmm... I guess by seeing my avatar though you can tell I am slightly biased in regards to Ef lol ;)

higguy
12-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Hello everyone.

ohhh welcome to the forums!! , hope u would have a long and enjoyable way to go with anime / VNs ,
now back on topic , i guess my favourite anime would be shakugan no shana ,
it was the first anime i ever watched and it was what made me hooked on anime.