Your favorite eroge songs

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katawa Shoujo:

A very, very good game, with very ambient music. Hard to choose.

, a very sentimental tune, that brings back the feeling of "The good old days"

, this song definitely puts me at ease. Whenever I listen to it, it calm me down and tells me, do whatever.

, AKA The Insane girls' song. Love it, so great. Really brings the forth of "Anything could happen"

, Rin's theme, the quick-witted, off-beat, totally eccentric and smug song. Love it.

, Hisao's theme, represented determination, at least from my view. Always played at the right time.

Goddamnit, almost forgot about this VN. But it was soooooooooooo great, so emotional, so exhausting. It was so hard to sleep for several days after finishing it, though I only did Hanako's route. Oh and it was the first VN for me, someone who loves reading and who gets emotional real easy... can you imagine what it was like to read Katawa Shoujo with that setup? It was crazy. A turning point for me. I had now experienced some real art that I could appreciate. It just went on from there.

These songs I tell you... Memories. Some sweet memories. Thank you.

Flyable Heart

Flyable Heart, a great game with a great story. The music is definitely top quality in FH, here are some of the better ones.

Brake&Start, a jumpy action tune used only once in the game. Great song.

Cheerfully Steps♪, the calm everyday life tune. I like it it really adds airiness to a scene.

Othello, one of the two sad tunes I chose. This song is more of a dramatic scene setting.

a-w-r-y, the other sad tune. This is the heartbreak song, and boy do I love this song.

Lastly, the OP, Flyable Heart, and the Piano Version which are both amazing pieces.

Tomoyo After:

Sequel to one of the best VN's ever. Tomoyo's story is just as heartwrenching as Nagisa's, and the music is just as amazing.

, The OP is definitely very catchy and also has that nostalgic feeling to it.

, The Title song used, it is representative of the feel of the majority of the game. T.T

, The song mainly used towards the end of the game, I can never think of this as a happy song ever again.

, This gut-wrenching song makes me want to cry my eyes out. And I have before.

, Ganbatte song, which I really like. Interesting flow, I love it!

Toko K is best girl

Azure Disc01 03 Crescent - YouTube

Obligatory Umineko BGMs

Tsugumi is the best girl - I liked the 360 version of this BGM

Ever17 Xbox 360 OST 2-7- Heilmittel - YouTube

Best girl gets the best BGM

One of the better final showdown BGMs

Saya no Uta Soundtrack - Savage - YouTube

Glorious post disaster BGM

Swan Song Opening - YouTube

Taichi - Lest we forget

Kanon:

Well Kanon, Key's first game, was certainly a great game. The stories were moving, the messages were touching, and the CG's, while a little dated, were still beautiful.

, the opening, is definitely a great song. Carefree, yet wistful. Calm, yet emotional. Everything.

, best song in the game, easily. Mai's Theme is so heartfelt and true, my favorite character has the best theme.

A City in Sunlight, Ayu's theme, is very catchy. I'd accidentally find myself humming this infectious tune on the bus.

Afterglow, Yuuichi's Resolve song, is definitely a strong song. The chords work, and it shows his dedication.

The Fireworks of Winter, The Sad Past song. This definitely expresses sorrow in a way that no other VN has. Love it.

The Day I Waited for the Wind, this is the other sadness song. It brings a tear to my eye now. *sniff*

Edited by deathfire123