Your favorite eroge songs

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ost that traumatised me for the rest of my life.... Man I didn't see that one coming....

[spoiler=MLA]Hohohoho, yes, quite an impressive scene, wouldn't you say? No one would expect it. There's no way to simply guess on your own that it's going to happen. And even if you had heard about this scene from someone else beforehand, there's a very good chance it'll be shocking either way. It just happens all of a sudden. Perfect placement and execution of it, I must say. WELL DONE, âge.

But hey, there are many more perfect moments in that VN, of course.

The ost that traumatised me for the rest of my life.... Man I didn't see that one coming....

*shaking* that was like a little screamer...this might be disrespectful but i thought i got PTSD because i was so scared.. someone might get a heart attack

Hohohoho, yes, quite an impressive scene, wouldn't you say? No one would expect it. There's no way to simply guess on your own that it's going to happen. And even if you had heard about this scene from someone else beforehand, there's a very good chance it'll be shocking either way. It just happens all of a sudden. Perfect placement and execution of it, I must say. WELL DONE, âge.

i actually disagree, i did not like this scene simply because it somewhat exploited screamer psychology. Of course there's no way you can expect it. I'm just saying..there should have been a little warning..but i did like what happened afterwards, and i guess the scene was good in the sense that we could somewhat relate to the feelings of the protagonist at this point

why..why did you remind me of that scene..

Edited by pramit
[spoiler=MLA]Hohohoho, yes, quite an impressive scene, wouldn't you say? No one would expect it. There's no way to simply guess on your own that it's going to happen. And even if you had heard about this scene from someone else beforehand, there's a very good chance it'll be shocking either way. It just happens all of a sudden. Perfect placement and execution of it, I must say. WELL DONE, âge.

But hey, there are many more perfect moments in that VN, of course.

Just like you said: I allready heared of the scene. But not before I saw the blood I realized this scene was it. I'm not someone whose easily scared, but I jumped up when I saw Marimo's head. Truly perfectly executed by age! btw was this scene in the all-ages edition too? If not what did they cut out? Just wondering:)

Here's a track from Phenomeno, It's almost a sin that tracks like this are only used like 3 times in an entire VN...

Nice one radiant! The music is quite good. I have to try Phenomeno someday.

And here is another one of my favorite OP. This time its

Also going to add two of Ludesia BGM in here,

Ludesia Spidering with Scraping - BGM END CREDITS

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Nice one radiant! The music is quite good. I have to try Phenomeno someday.

And here is another one of my favorite OP. This time its

Also going to add two of Ludesia BGM in here,

Ludesia Spidering with Scraping - BGM END CREDITS

Those are some good tracks, I really must learn Japanese.... Only I'm not sure wheter I should play a game called 'spidering', I'm a real bad Arachnophobic, hahaha (as child as was even scared to death by the skutella's in Zelda: OOT...)

anyway about Phenomeno: It's so sad it's only 3-4 hours. But the ost/art were awesome and the girl in that picture (Yoichi) was way too epic. Like I allready said in some other comment: 'If this was a full-fletched VN then the ED would have been the OP'. But I promise it's still worth to play through if you like the theme: mystery and a bit of horror.

Now for something different, since I realized I hadn't posted a track from my number 1 VN yet:

Edited by radiantmadness
  • 2 weeks later...

G-Senjou no Maou:

Boy, this game was freaking awesome. I loved nearly everything about it, the story, the plot, the twists, and especially the characters, Tsubaki to some extent, Haru, and especially Mizuha (

, The OP is good and sets a good tone for the mystery that will ensue later on in the game.

, has that amazing opening that just sets up for epicness upon epicness.

, epicness in a can. This song is amazing and pumped-up. I love this song!

, a perfect song expressing Kyousuke's determination in the final act.

, SO MANY EPIC SONGS! The Battle of wits comes to a head with this song.

, time to bring it down a bit, with this amazing piano piece.

, a real masterpiece is horrifying music that's also amazing.

, ah, the fallen hero song. Makes me all misty eyed when thinking about the few times this song chimes in.

, "the plot thickens" with this song. Definitely catchy

Last but not least,

, when listing G-Senjou songs, you have to say this, this song accompanied my many sobs to the ending of this game (Tsubaki: T.T, Kanon: T.T, Mizuha, T.T!!!!!!!)

Edited by deathfire123
G-Senjou no Maou:

Boy, this game was freaking awesome. I loved nearly everything about it, the story, the plot, the twists, and especially the characters, Tsubaki to some extent, Haru, and especially Mizuha (

, The OP is good and sets a good tone for the mystery that will ensue later on in the game.

, has that amazing opening that just sets up for epicness upon epicness.

, epicness in a can. This song is amazing and pumped-up. I love this song!

, a perfect song expressing Kyousuke's determination in the final act.

, SO MANY EPIC SONGS! The Battle of wits comes to a head with this song.

, time to bring it down a bit, with this amazing piano piece.

, a real masterpiece is horrifying music that's also amazing.

, ah, the fallen hero song. Makes me all misty eyed when thinking about the few times this song chimes in.

, "the plot thickens" with this song. Definitely catchy

Last but not least, Close Your Eyes, when listing G-Senjou songs, you have to say this, this song accompanied my many sobs to the ending of this game (Tsubaki: T.T, Kanon: T.T, Mizuha, T.T!!!!!!!)

thanks man, It's been a long time since I played G senjou, I had forgotten about some of these. Might as well post one that you haven't posted yet:

[video=youtube;ySdvk-zyzug]

Edited by radiantmadness

^ No Yuki No Hane, Toki No Kaze in the list? *sadface*

I'm just gonna quote myself. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

Saya no Uta:

Most of the songs in Saya no Uta are pretty ambient and aren't breathtaking or amazing. But there are a few that I really liked.

Song of Saya I, definitely exudes the confusion and downright misguidedness of the main character

, the no-turning-back song, that plays when the final line has been crossed

Savage, the fighting song, danger everywhere. Perfect for the whole 1 fight scene in the game.

Silent Sorrow, one of the endings. I think this is the ultra bad ending song. I like it.

Shoes of Glass, my favorite ending, really sorrowful. I like it.

Edited by deathfire123
  • 4 weeks later...