Quiz A Week!

As the title mention, I will giving 1 question a week and it's just for fun and if your are not gonna answer the question (... Puck off.. seriously!~)

About the question, I will only giving only 1 question each week and i'm not gonna give A, B ,C, D because i'm hoping for the better answer and yea..

-Week 1 Question-

What is the first developer and company who published the first VN/Eroge in Japan?

I hope people will have time to post and answering this thread and i will make sure everybody enjoy the "question"

I will giving the answer next week! hope you answer it!

Edited by Kyokuza

The Answer is PSK(VN) and probably ELF(Eroge) - nuff said! NEW question.

Kara no Kyoukai - How many Movies they have? ----- Extra Quiz ----- Who's the composer has made the music/OST for Kara no Kyoukai?

I know this is easy... next time it's gonna be ok-ish~ easy.

Kara no Kyoukai - How many Movies they have? ----- Extra Quiz ----- Who's the composer has made the music/OST for Kara no Kyoukai?

I know this is easy... next time it's gonna be ok-ish~ easy.

7 movies, an adaptation of the lame Epilogue from the novels, and a recently announced adaptation of the good epilogue (Mirai fukuin/recalled out summer). Yuki Kajiura composed or arranged all of the music in the series. The credit themes were all performed by Kalafina, a group formed by Kajiura for the series. It consists of Keiko Kubota, Wakana Ootaki, and Hikaru Masai. They had a fourth member, Maya, but she was dropped from the lineup after the second or third song recorded (I believe she's only in Sprinter and ARIA). Kalafina went on to continue doing anime theme songs, notably Magia from Madoka Magica and To The Beginning (OP) and Manten (insert/ED) from Fate/Zero.

I'm a great big Kajiura/KnK sperg.

7 movies, an adaptation of the lame Epilogue from the novels, and a recently announced adaptation of the good epilogue (Mirai fukuin/recalled out summer). Yuki Kajiura composed or arranged all of the music in the series. The credit themes were all performed by Kalafina, a group formed by Kajiura for the series. It consists of Keiko Kubota, Wakana Ootaki, and Hikaru Masai. They had a fourth member, Maya, but she was dropped from the lineup after the second or third song recorded (I believe she's only in Sprinter and ARIA). Kalafina went on to continue doing anime theme songs, notably Magia from Madoka Magica and To The Beginning (OP) and Manten (insert/ED) from Fate/Zero.

I'm a great big Kajiura/KnK sperg.

I'm a big fan of Yuki Kajiura.. - I'm completely loss at words..

I love Kajiura Yuki. I've got the Kalafina albums along with the soundtracks from Kara no Kyoukai, Noir, Fate/Zero and Madoka. I particularly like the compilation album for the Kara no Kyoukai BGM.

As for the question, that is indeed an easy one. No one mentioned the recap movie which aired before the 7th, though, which is actually quite a bit of fun. It has footage from each of the movies in order that plays alongside the Kalafina credit themes for each particular movie. So counting that and the two epilogues (one that isn't out yet), 10 movies.

KnK was great stuff but I can't say the same about the OST. There was mainly one title which I loved, probably called shiki's theme or something, the rest was just normal stuff.

"Some of Japan's earliest adventure games were erotic bishōjo games developed by Koei. In 1982, they released Night Life, the first commercial erotic computer game."

Also, naming answers without giving any sources/informations is pretty lame.

"Some of Japan's earliest adventure games were erotic bishōjo games developed by Koei. In 1982, they released Night Life, the first commercial erotic computer game."

Also, naming answers without giving any sources/informations is pretty lame.

Ops.. my mistake .. will giving sources/info next time.. i think this is from wiki...

Japanese eroge, also known as H-games or hentai games, have their origins in the early 1980s, when Japanese companies introduced their own brands of microcomputer to compete with those of the United States. Competing systems included the Sharp X1, Fujitsu FM-7, MSX, and NEC PC-8801. NEC was behind its competitors in terms of hardware (with only 16 colors and no sound support) and needed a way to regain control of the market. Thus came the erotic game. The first commercial erotic computer game, Night Life, was released by Koei in 1982. It was an early graphic adventure, with sexually explicit images.That same year, Koei released another erotic title, Danchi Tsuma no Yuwaku (Seduction of the Condominium Wife), which was an early role-playing adventure game with colour graphics, owing to the eight-color palette of the NEC PC-8001 computer. It became a hit, helping Koei become a major software company.

Hmm.. very true .. i will giving the sources and some info next time, thanks OMA..

Ok here the answer for last week quiz! Kara no Kyokai has 8 Anime Film + OVA - originally this Film was only a Light Novel which was released in October 1998 – August 1999 and has 3 Volumes -

----Extra Quiz Answer----

The Composer are Yuki Kajiura (梶浦 由記 Kajiura Yuki?, born August 6, 1965 in Tokyo, Japan) is a Japanese composer and music producer. She has provided the music for several popular anime series, such as the final Kimagure Orange Road movie, Noir, .hack//Sign, Aquarian Age, Madlax, My-HiME, My-Otome, .hack//Roots, Pandora Hearts, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Tsubasa Chronicle and the Kara no Kyoukai movies (amongst others). She also assisted Toshihiko Sahashi with Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny. Kajiura has also composed for video games, including the cutscene music for Xenosaga II and the entire Xenosaga III game soundtrack.

Here the list of the Film -

Overlooking View

Directed by Ei Aoki

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Licensed by Aniplex of America

Released December 1, 2007

Runtime 48 minutes

----------------------

A Study in Murder (Part 1)

Directed by Takuya Nonaka

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released December 29, 2007

Runtime 58 minutes

-------------------------------

Remaining Sense of Pain

Directed by Mitsuru Obunai

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released January 26, 2008

Runtime 56 minutes

-------------------------

The Hollow Shrine

Directed by Shinichi Takiguchi

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released May 24, 2008

Runtime 50 minutes

------------------------

Paradox Spiral

Directed by Takayuki Hirao

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released August 16, 2008

Runtime 115 minutes

----------------------

Oblivion Recorder

Directed by Takahiro Miura

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released December 20, 2008

Runtime 59 minutes

--------------------------

Gate of Seventh Heaven

Directed by Various directors

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released March 14, 2009

Runtime 61 minutes

--------------------------

A Study in Murder (part 2)

Directed by Shinsuke Takizawa

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released August 8, 2009

Runtime 121 minutes

Original video animation

Directed by Shinsuke Takizawa

Music by Yuki Kajiura

Studio ufotable

Released February 2, 2011

Runtime 35 minutes

-------------------------

New Quiz This Week! -Kamachi Kazuma is an author and a writer of a popular Anime/Light Novel called - To Aru Majutsu No Index Series - Give me his any other series Kazuma Sensei has created beside To Aru -

• 8 years later...