Which of these would be a better alternative to DAEMOMS tool pro?

Just get yourself an SSD, that shit can't get fragmented :p

I use an SSD for my windows OS and most important files and programs, and a seperate 1 TB HDD 7200 RPM for my games. Only have to defragment my game harddrive every couple of months :p

16 year old, don't have a job, live in 3rd word country with controlled currency and everything imported cost 2x as much as it should cost... there's a couple of problems that are stopping me from doing that. beside, i would love as SSD but the space quantity they have now is sh*t. not only do they barely get to 1 TB but they cost just as much as a 3 TB 7200rpm HDD

1 TB SSD: Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, Hard Drives, SSD, Internal SSD, 1TB

2.5 TB or more HDD: Newegg.com - Computer Hardware, Hard Drives, Internal Hard Drives, 2.5TB and higher

Not only is it cheaper but they're is also a lot more variety in sizes and RPM ect. plus, like i said before, this problem shouldn't even exist. It's something that windows should work on instead of add their "modern metro style". I personally would get something like Start8 anyway so i'll still stick to aero, and a lot of people are gonna do that too, why add something that's not even ment to be used on a mouse and keyboard? is Microsoft gonna start selling touch screen monitors? WHY DOESN'T MICROSOFT FIX REAL PROBLEMS? Linux has no need for defrag or restarting after a update, and almost every time that Linux gets updated most viruses it had become obsolete, why doesn't Microsoft work on that, idk.

I think Windows is just doing what they do (not improving but adding sh*t features) just because they can. they have the largest part of the computer user base and they market their OS. IOS markets but IOS suck too (in my opinion), and Linux (which as you may notice, i love) doesn't market and have a whole bunch of distros that make it confusing for the average consumer to jump on board. and it's not like Linux is in the Position to market, they have little programs, little games, and over all uses windows emulator to get by. "hey who needs photoshop when you have GIMP?" GIMP blows, "INKscape?" well INKscape is good, but it's a completely different type of image editing, using vector graphic instead of bit mapped ( Vector graphics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). I want to see Linux success, really i do, but it's frankly not gonna happen anytime soon. In the mean time though, I would like Windows to do better. Windows, get your sh*t together. I have nothing against Microsh*t, except that fact that you guys make 1 good OS, 1 bad OS, 1 good OS, 1 bad OS. break the chain, you guys already had windows 7 working so perfectly (compared to vista), and here you come changing how the whole thing works. WTF ARE YOU GUYS THINKING? Don't fix something that's not broken, fix the parts that are. it's just so... ughhh

*nerd rage*

*dies*

*just kidding, i'm still alive*

*but seriously windows, wtf*