Badass : Kenichi from Sharin no Kuni

Tsundere : There are way to many to mention , but ill settle with Riho from Deardrops , she is very acceptable. Also Yuela from Kamidori (shes also badass) , vndb claims she's a kuudere LULZ , vndb can kiss my ass.

Edited by iLoveTsundere
Badass : Kenichi from Sharin no Kuni

Yes on Kenichi from Sharin no Kuni. Most Badass protag ever.

Tsundere is a bit more difficult for me. I like classic tsunderes. Someone like Tsugumi from Ever17 is a nice one.

Oooooh weeeell, kinda wanted to think of something original but yes, Kenichi is certainly very badass. He's a "funny weirdo genius hero" (wow) with a great backstory and ability to overcome problems. Oh and let's not forget the mumbling and the honey juice and...

As for tsundere, hard to think of just one yes. There's plenty of them that do the personality justice I'm sure. But you know what? I just remembered one character in particular that was really great... Irina Vladimirovna Putina! Yes, the white-haired russian tsundere from "My Girlfriend is the President". She was hilarious.

I find the lack of Shirou Emiya in this thread disturbing.

NLBW.jpg

If you go outside of visual novels Shiki Ryougi could possibly work for both questions, but tsundere is a pretty dumb thing to categorize her as. She's certainly badass, though. Aoko Aozaki is pretty awesome and the main character of a visual novel, but it hasn't been translated yet.

Here's also one for the title "badass protagonist" ... although I didn't complete the game, only the demo :)

Kazami Yuuji - from the Grisaia series. Man, I can't wait for the full english patch :D

Man... I want to play that VN so bad. I held off on the demo because it's such a cocktease. Also Sumika.

The hero ussualy depicted as sore loser, more like jackass rather than badass, selfish, airhead, weakling and annoyingly dense character, combine that with horrible family background like one and only child having step sister, his parents was to busy to care bout him/work overseas or simply an orphan, he eats ramen all day or other junk food unless when the story unfold when he's finally got himself a girlfriend, the only good impression of the hero ussualy because he's kind hearted, pure, and so damned lucky person.

i'll vote for Kaoru sakurazuka (X-change alternative)

and chriss northfield (princess waltz) judging from her personality i think shes count as tsundere

Who is the most badass protagoinist in a VN ?

since your asking for protagonist, i'd say the protagonist in chaos head :D

but in all seriousness, i'd probably agree on sharin no kuni protagonist.

And you'll get 100 answers
The question that should be asked is "Who is the most badass character in a VN/anime/manga", for which you'll definitely get a hundred answers.

Best tsundere heroine ever ?

eh..riho from deardrops, tsugumi from ever17(not sure if she qualifies as tsundere), akiha from tsukihime...and...Makise Kurisu from steins gate