Ok.. my friend in college love NTR - i respect his perspective/opinion and all but - he said to me that incest/vanilla was shit and hypocrisy/illusion to him - it got me really mad and got a disturbing feeling into me so.. - i know reality hurt to much when it come to these kind of things .

So i wanna ask you guys about this stuff - ARE INCEST/VANILLA HYPOCRISY? - Discuss.

And one more thing - Respect each other critism and opinion - i don't blame my friend for saying that.

Incest in 2D is awesome, nuff said. As for reality, I don't have anything against incest BUT I don't want to have anything to do with nor will I feel sorry for an incest couple which's child is handicapped. If you're really sure about loving your sister/brother/cousin then do it BUT you've to remember the consequences (common hate towards you + genetic defect of children).

Just like girls getting the kicks off bishounens in yaoi but getting disgusted by live buttsecks, incest in 2D holds an appeal to us men, whether we have a sister complex, an electra complex or a cousin complex. I understand that real life is and always will be the biggest hurdle to those who want to act on their desires. I also understand where he's coming from when he says incest is a hypocrisy, because it is indeed a taboo. And that is precisely why we have our imaginations and the help of 2D media (eroges, Hentai, etc) to settle our fantasies. It may be running away from reality, but WHO THE HELL CARES? Reality sucks balls anyway. As to his opinion about vanilla sex being a hypocrisy, it may be connected to the fact that he gets his kicks off NTR? Just my two cents on that one.

To me it sounds like your friend is the typical ntr fan who despises vanilla...or he is just being a "normal" friend and f'cking with you?

cousin complex

when i think back i might have had this when i was a kid cuz i thought one day id marry a cousin of mine, but was told that its wrong, then i learned right from wrong and bam complex gone lol

I dont like ntr, his opinion is gay, if he likes ntr, he is in no position of being against other kind of fetishes

yes yes and yes

Every fetish is good and acceptable in 2D but opposite reaction for 3D

yes...well maybe the non related incest can be achieved ;)

To me it sounds like your friend is the typical ntr fan who despises vanilla...or he is just being a "normal" friend and f'cking with you?

I find this insulting. But nevermind people are stupid when it comes to something, just like you mother :D

- He's a good guy actually - A self proclaimed writer - A tall man - He's kinda social to many people or should i say friendly.

He never said that he actually despise Vanilla ( I've never type anything about it at least ) he just hate people who love vanilla being netorare'd.

Example -

Hentai/Doujin/Eroge + Good Guy + Pure Girl = Making love - You watching them while fapping ( In Happy Mood ) . - Same as any other NTR from what i least expected, except the mood.

All i want to know is opinions - and just not some "he's a gay!" and random quoting just like me when i enter this forum.

I find this insulting. But nevermind people are stupid when it comes to something, just like you mother :D

- He's a good guy actually - A self proclaimed writer - A tall man - He's kinda social to many people or should i say friendly.

He never said that he actually despise Vanilla ( I've never type anything about it at least ) he just hate people who love vanilla being netorare'd.

Example -

Hentai/Doujin/Eroge + Good Guy + Pure Girl = Making love - You watching them while fapping ( In Happy Mood ) . - Same as any other NTR from what i least expected, except the mood.

All i want to know is opinions - and just not some "he's a gay!" and random quoting just like me when i enter this forum.

eeh yeah you took my statement the wrong way and felt you had to say something about my mom? i didnt insult your friend i was just making a assumption and i never said he was gay so get your facts straight :p

ARE INCEST/VANILLA HYPOCRISY?

Incest: Incest is sexual intercourse between family members and close relatives

Hypocrisy: The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Hmh, I failed to see how this two is related. Ah, if only I had the Evil Eye to see the truth of the world.

Oh, it's one of kuza "thread". No wonder.... (¬_¬)

I pretty much agree with OMA. I just want to point out that it takes several generations of direct incest until there is a good chance for child defects. Not that that it's something that I'm interested in in real life, just something that is enjoyable in VNs for taboo purposes.

I pretty much agree with OMA. I just want to point out that it takes several generations of direct incest until there is a good chance for child defects. Not that that it's something that I'm interested in in real life, just something that is enjoyable in VNs for taboo purposes.

this is actually correct..

and this can be proven in Chinese history where in olden days...

Emperors and their relative from Qing dynasty actually married their cousins and sisters in order to prevent their "GOLDEN BLOOD" leaking to commoners...

and for that...

the subsequent rulers getting bad shape over generations and they actually falter//

Incest: Incest is sexual intercourse between family members and close relatives

Hypocrisy: The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Hmh, I failed to see how this two is related. Ah, if only I had the Evil Eye to see the truth of the world.

Oh, it's one of kuza wonderful "thread". No wonder.... /sarcasm added (T^T)

Ger.. are you making some definition or just stating that i am stupid ( well yeah i am ) but i am not good in english. so let me get this straight.

Keep you meaning/definition/pretense/meaning again - GET OUT OF DA KITCHEN IF YOU CAN'T STAND DA HEAT ( that's stupid thing has kuza said )

And you blind because all you have is wisdom and wisdom.. and extra cheesecake + COCK-A-cola..

@Udizzle owh... sorry - really just messed up the replying that i don't even notice it .. sorry! - i wanna reply too someone ah.... ARGH!! nvm..

-----

So i finds myself getting butthurt (i think) messes with reply... and i find some new opinions from the mature ones it was really useful - i think it is.. or it just

some info. and some spam ..

Edit:And suddenly Views are increasing.. Ah.. How i wonder lurkers laugh at me in sadistic tone..

Edited by Kyokuza
Ger.. are you making some definition or just stating that i am stupid ( well yeah i am ) but i am not good in english. so let me get this straight.

Keep you meaning/definition/pretense/meaning again - GET OUT OF DA KITCHEN IF YOU CAN'T STAND DA HEAT( that's stupid thing has kuza said )

And you blind because all you have is wisdom and wisdom.. and extra cheesecake + COCK-A-cola..

Oh my, it's certainly amusing to see someone....ah, nvm. Hehehe...

You're doing great at living up to your own words, kuza. d(-_-) /and no, this ain't sarcasm.

And one more thing - Respect each other critism and opinion

:rolleyes:

*read the thread title*

Hypocrisy?

Looks like we've a pretty fine ex. in here.