Boob Wars Crack ?

buy it??! what are u talking about ?? we come here to AVOID this things, come on man show some simpaty ;P

Well, not really. If it's a game like Boob Wars which is being translated as real business by people who bought its license, it's encouraged to buy it from them. We come here to download games that are not commercialized in the US / Europe, so no one is really losing money.

ahhh...see???

it advisable to buy the stuff you wanted from MG..

unless you are poor and you cant afford to..

plus this is an act if encouragement which helps them to continue some sequels

Definetly. I'm a huge suporter of Mangagamer and I personally want to see them continue bringing VNs to the US. If you can't wait patiently for a crack to be released, just buy it.

lans...

you havent see those idiots from ED...

its much terrible over there...

I remember that one of the most terrible places was Craneanime, the amount of faggots their community has is over 9000 xD

One guy once wrote a post giving some advice on smth he though that could be made in a more efficient way, and 3 of every 4 answers were flaming by the members. Once a mod arrived, he simply said "well, you cannot avoid this sort of things" and ignored it all xD

• 2 weeks later...
hmm..

crane huh.

well..thats where the NOOBS were lurking anyway..

donating for machine translations??

now thats plain shit!!!

man..and they dont even show real results yet~~

and God Ixrec did all without fuss and its free >.>

woah, woah...

don't be angry dudes..

anyway, lets hope for the crack to come out soon enough..

i just want to play this eroge..

anyway, lets hope for the crack to come out soon enough..

i just want to play this eroge..

To be honest, you won't miss out on much if you don't play this game. It's one of those ~3 hour softhouse seal games and they are rather bad, but at least this one has some "gameplay".

Edited by killerinsidee