Rumor: Modern Warfare 4 in development.

http://www.destructoid.com//ul/238663-codhd.jpg

When you have a franchise that makes nearly a billion dollars per entry, you certainly don't stop the money train. Modern Warfare 4 is currently in production, according to Siliconera, and it will continue the previous entries' story. This sequel will focus on "a battle hardened veteran in his mid-thirties with a nihilistic point of view." Way to connect with your audience, Activision!

Siliconera managed to squeeze some script lines out of its anonymous source, but it's all military jargon that doesn't shed much light on narrative. However, there is supposed to be a scene that takes place in Somalia with John "Soap" MacTavish, ostensibly a flashback.

Early rumors. Early disinterest. Disappointing E3 demo. Exciting summer previews. Hype building. Preorders. Etc. Just wake me when I can play it. Actually, wake me when I can play the one after because I'm done with the Modern Warfare series. For me, Black Ops has overtaken it and is the world I'd like to see expanded.

Call Of Duty 2013 Details Leaked

[video=youtube;e-LE0ycgkBQ]

I don't dislike the campaing but I do hate the multiplayer because of

Modern warfaer 4 will be EPIC.... EPIC=== every player is conned

what switch???? conned?? why???

because MW4 will have better graphics.....the graphics have improved around 0.000000004% compared to MW3 (a retarded blonde was used as chief CG designer)

also the story will feature 56 different heroes so that at the end of the game you won't be able to tell if you were killing russians or playing as one...

also there will BE NEW GUNS...YES!!! M4 and AK-47 will be in the game,you can also use a grenade and some dildo named "javeline"(it destroys tanks apparently)

there is a NEW vehicle called a "bicycle" which is VERY NEW BTW, and will give a surreal experience to the retard...ehem i meant player:rolleyes:

ok there will be a bad guy,he is probably makarov's lacky , the same guy whose job was getting butt raped by makarov in MW3,now

he is appointed as makarov's replacement...

your name will be something like "toad"or "goat' or "whore" ...but there is no difference really , you will die after one mission and

start playing as captain price again....also you will keep switching between price, an american, an african, an asian,homer simpson and`a prostitute

modeled after the whore that sucks off activision's CEO every other tuesday

Edited by switch

Rumor? I don't think that we need to label it as such, this is confirmed just like the fact that the sun will rise tomorrow. Sadly, CoD rehashes will keep coming until the shooter genre dies out only to be replaced by something possibly worse.

Remember that time when early MW3 PC versions would mention "Modern Warfare 2" in system dialogs? Well, that pretty much already shows what we're going to see whenever this "new" $60 expansion pack-- er, game comes out. :]

I enjoyed MW1 because it was a breath of fresh air after WW2 WW2 WW2 WW2 WW2 WW2 WW2 *futuristic space age shooter here* WW2 WW2 WW2, ad nauseam. But now this reached the same point. :\

Edited by ret
COD nowdays is for scrubs and 12 year olds.

Last great COD was COD4 , everything after it sucks balls.

I'm more of a battlefield player anyways. Played every single battlefield game since battlefield 1942.

I agree with everything you just said

infinity fuck or treyfuk.... they are the same

microfag games fucked gears of war 3.... EA fuked ME3,godfather 2,and crysis 2....

crysis 2...tat abomination, half the time i was shooting air,the other half i was doing acrobatics on cars,enemies and rooftops, i spent half of te game waiting for my battery to charge up...only to be empty in 1 second

story? wtf is a story? oh nononononononono THAT WORD is blasphemy against god in EA games, if god forbids an employee comes up with a solid story ITS AGAINST COMPANY POLICY...HE will be butt raped and sold in mexico to a gay-prostitute whore lord

After godfather 2 was released...i immediately thought === EA games: CHALLENGE LOGIC...at every level that includes the logic of a cat

in godfather 2, i has the pleasure of being born in a wall, then running with my headless soldiers to rescue a friend who was walking on his hands...(it really happened)

Valve is also heading in the right direction...into faggy-faggy land... all game companies are fucked,

you wanna find a good company? sorry thats as impossible as finding a virgin girl in college

blizzard is duping retards into playing the same shit with some changes.i mean COME ON, pandas??wtf??since when did azeroth go made in china?

is WOW a baby game now???... cudnt they come up with a better idea? like an ogre race or naga faction?

everyone knows that WOW went downhill after wotlk, i stopped playing after burning crusade cuz it got repetitive...

WOW was majorly fucked after "glyphs" were "enforced"

last time i played diablo 3 i felt blizzard was coming out of my ass, i mean they were constipated with an enema stuck up in their ass,

they were TRYING to make a game but failing,like weaboos failing at being human

this just shows that companies are killing experts and hiring absolute fuktards who have no fucking idea what they are doing,

they might aswell be selling hotdogs in a mall.. my cousin is working at ubisoft, only thing ive seen him doing is playing games in his mama's basement

his programming knowledge equals that of a limp penis, in his opinion the best game of all time is COD MW3 ... another one of "those"

apparently his mother is blonde ....THAT explains everything

Edited by switch

microfag games fucked gears of war 3.... EA fuked ME3,godfather 2,and crysis 2....

crysis 2...tat abomination, half the time i was shooting air,the other half i was doing acrobatics on cars,enemies and rooftops, i spent half of te game waiting for my battery to charge up...only to be empty in 1 second

story? wtf is a story? oh nononononononono THAT WORD is blasphemy against god in EA games, if god forbids an employee comes up with a solid story ITS AGAINST COMPANY POLICY...HE will be butt raped and sold in mexico to a gay-prostitute whore lord

After godfather 2 was released...i immediately thought === EA games: CHALLENGE LOGIC...at every level that includes the logic of a cat

in godfather 2, i has the pleasure of being born in a wall, then running with my headless soldiers to rescue a friend who was walking on his hands...(it really happened)

Valve is also heading in the right direction...into faggy-faggy land... all game companies are fucked,

you wanna find a good company? sorry thats as impossible as finding a virgin girl in college

blizzard is duping retards into playing the same shit with some changes.i mean COME ON, pandas??wtf??since when did azeroth go made in china?

is WOW a baby game now???... cudnt they come up with a better idea? like an ogre race or naga faction?

everyone knows that WOW went downhill after wotlk, i stopped playing after burning crusade cuz it got repetitive...

last time i played diablo 3 i felt blizzard was coming out of my ass, i mean they were constipated with an enema stuck up in their ass,

this just shows that companies are killing experts and hiring absolute fuktards who have no fucking idea what they are doing,

they might aswell be selling hotdogs in a mall.. my cousin is working at ubisoft, only thing ive seen him doing is playing games in his mama's basement

his programming knowledge equals that of a limp penis, in his opinion the best game of all time is COD MW3 ... another one of "those"

My brain melted from reading this incomprehensible mess lol.

The only thing i don't agree with is valve, they gave us steam, and high quality games that they kept/keep supporting for years.

If they finish half life 3 somewhere during my lifetime it will be the greatest game ever. (well i hope at least).

Just saying that valve is a quality company, that still cares for it consumers and (steam) users, and that they should not be compared to EA and Activision.

So fucking true. All of it.

• 3 weeks later...
So fucking true. All of it.

Explain how Valve is coming anywhere close to the idiocy of EA, Activision, or Ubisoft. The only product of theirs that they've seemingly ruined to any extent is TF2, but nothing's stopping you from ignoring it. Sure, we all hated the account-based DRM of Steam when it first came out but it works better than Origin or SecuROM or any of that shoddy crap.

Dota 2's development cycle shows that they at least give a fraction of a shit about what their playerbase thinks.

"Yes, let the hate flow through you."

So passionate and so right in so many ways Switch.

Edited by someguy withaname