1. 1. what is your favorite girl in SAO

• Asuna
    • Sachi
    • Silica
    • Lizbeth
    • Suguha/Lyfa
    • Sinon/Shion
    • None of them( SERIOUSLY ? )

I honestly like the leader of the Sylphs, Sakuya, from ALO. Once I saw the katana she had.... I was like, "My god". Let's just say I have a bit of a weapon fetish, I guess you can call it that. Once I see a user who has a weapon I like, I automatically go, "Top of my list." I also have a thing for characters who have long black flowing hair.

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c67.0.403.403/p403x403/524971_293991237382027_1888118619_n.jpg

So, if there was an other option here, then yeah, Sakuya would be mine.

Other than that, from this list, I would say Asuna.

Also,

http://www.entravity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/SAO-20_18-Sakuya-Boobs.jpg

If you know what I mean.

I feel you,bro I feel you. Her arc is my favorite one in SAO.(And her personality is so amazing)

I vote Asuna just because of Asuna - kirito love (16.5 wins my heart~LOL)

oh yeah everyone who reads the LNs should know 16.5 =) ,

but i still cant wait for the day( if it really happens) that the "phantom bullet" arc would be animated! (SINON >.

oh yeah everyone who reads the LNs should know 16.5 =) ,

There is no way I can forget that intense scene. Better than most eroge H IMO. :D

And 16.5 is becoming a code-name for H between my friends. LOL

but i still cant wait for the day( if it really happens) that the "phantom bullet" arc would be animated! (SINON >.

I pray everyday for this. I think it has a high chance because of SAO sells.

And oh yes, there is great chance for "Mahouka" in the next year YAY ;) (just my excited rumbling~LOL)

There is no way I can forget that intense scene. Better than most eroge H IMO. :D

And 16.5 is becoming a code-name for H between my friends. LOL

I pray everyday for this. I think it has a high chance because of SAO sells.

And oh yes, there is great chance for "Mahouka" in the next year YAY ;) (just my excited rumbling~LOL)

haha i think that "16.5" thing is kinda cool code name !

and i also realized that recently most of the LN to anime adaptions i watch are quite well done.....

OI!!!!! where is Yui? She is my favorite cause I would want my child to be like her, at least in personality, and my favorite girl becasue of her epic in-game abilities.

I think I should change my poll to "Who do you want kirito to end up with". I made this poll from that perspective so I miss Yui. Sorry~LOL

I think I should change my poll to "Who do you want kirito to end up with". I made this poll from that perspective so I miss Yui. Sorry~LOL

in that case i would like kirito to be with asuna ,and having sinon to be with......

ME XD . which would never happen =.=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually i really really, really really fell for Sachi, she is the most beautiful girl in SAO, but i pick Suguha over Sachi in the poll, what a shame. Suguha can second her. Sachi's route is beautiful and just plain wonderful, well i was a fan of Asuna but not that i hate her or something, just her character development just way too fast for me i can't really keep up with her, Sachi is still the best, she loves Kirito and Kirito loves her as well ( i think ) that blacksmith girl second her along with Suguha, they are side characters but they have the most wonderful moment with Kirito in my opinion, so sad.