The world God only knows season 3

Goddess arc, yes please! The manga got sooo much better with that arc, it will basically make the first 2 seasons look like an intro. Who cares when it's coming out, what matters is that they are making it, which is a bit of a miracle. Now Desi and some other people have no excuse for not watching it.

Edited by killerinsidee
Ummm they have more than just love. :o

Im not saying any different, but I don't classify The World God Only Knows as a comedy. I think of it as adventure because Keima is "venturing" into the real world.

Other than that, if this was a comedy I'd have to reclassify the ones I mentioned in my previous post.

Im not saying any different, but I don't classify The World God Only Knows as a comedy. I think of it as adventure because Keima is "venturing" into the real world.

Other than that, if this was a comedy I'd have to reclassify the ones I mentioned in my previous post.

Fair enough, sorry I just mean since it has a high amount of comedy that it is considered a comedy as well a romance. (Well those are the classifications on MAL and ANN as well as magic/supernatural). It just has a high amount of comedy which I normally dont like in most anime I watch.

I would say that it really depends on the arc. The arcs in season 1/2 and a bit after that are mostly comedy, but the shit gets a bit more serious after that. Though there is still a bit of comedy now and again, it's definitely not the focus of the series anymore.

Personally I would classify it as a comedy, though not as a pure one. It's a mix of a few genres.

• 4 weeks later...
It just hit me again....... SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been watching season 1 and 2 again so I'm so happy a 3rd will be added to the ranks, not sure I'll be able to wait for this one.

The 2nd Tenri-hen OVA ED has a mini-preview for season 3. Damn that teasing.

ED Video -

I gotta say that for people who watched season 1 & 2, but haven't read the manga, the 3rd season will be so much win. Because [spoiler=HUGE TWGOK spoiler]Some of the "old captured girls" do remember Keima, it was so awesome when that was revealed in the manga. Some people probably think it's gonna be just a new set of girls to capture and that's it, they are so wrong.

My only concern with the 3rd season is how far they'll actually animate it. It's gonna be tricky because there are a few mini-arcs (showed in the ED pv) which can be done in 1 episode each, but there's a huge arc after that which can take a full season no problem. I doubt they'll make the 3rd season two cour, guess we'll find out when more info is revealed.

Edited by killerinsidee
I gotta say that for people who watched season 1 & 2, but haven't read the manga, the 3rd season will be so much win. Because [spoiler=HUGE TWGOK spoiler]Some of the "old captured girls" do remember Keima, it was so awesome when that was revealed in the manga. Some people probably think it's gonna be just a new set of girls to capture and that's it, they are so wrong.

your description fit me. read the spoiler box. kinda knew that was going on while watching season 2, season 3 will be a must watch

interested in who those girls are *cough*

i hope its Ayumi, Kusunoki, Jun

Edited by udizzle
your description fit me. read the spoiler box. kinda knew that was going on while watching season 2, season 3 will be a must watch

interested in who those girls are *cough*

i hope its Ayumi, Kusunoki, Jun

If you REALLY want to get spoiled, here you go - [spoiler=HUGE TWGOK spoiler again]The girls who will remember Keima are - Kanon, Tsukiyo(new girl), Yui(new girl), Shiori, Ayumi and Tenri (new girl from the OVA, though that wasn't exactly a standard capture).

Edited by killerinsidee
If you REALLY want to get spoiled, here you go - [spoiler=HUGE TWGOK spoiler again]The girls who will remember Keima are - Kanon, Tsukiyo(new girl), Yui(new girl), Shiori, Ayumi and Tenri (new girl from the OVA, though that wasn't exactly a standard capture).

[spoiler=If you haven't watched TWGOK anime I'm giving away a few things] Figured Kanon and Shiori would be 2 of the girls, I've never read the manga. In the S1 anime it basically tells us that Shiori remembers him. Also in the S1 anime Kanon comes out with an epic new song right after the conquest that seems to be directed at Keima, Therefore she was one of the girls as well. There is also the Evidence in the S2 OVA ("Four Students and an Idol"?), but I've only watched that once so I don't remember it well and it's not in the S2 DVDs published by sentai Filmworks. However I really liked Kanon so that was probably why I thought she would play a major role again. :))

In Any Case, S3 is something to look forward to. Also I need to watch the new OVA...

Anyone know where I can get a quality Fansub for the newest 2 part OVA? Checked Doki, Commie, BakaBT and Nyaa (only one with something but I'm not familliar with MTK fansubs).

Edited by warrof