The world God only knows season 3

• 4 weeks later...
as do i......without elsie ......NO ...i cannot live... oh well kuroneko is coming soon so, that will fill the void :p

oreimo season 2 this spring right?

and still no news about the 3rd season but i would expect it to be JUST until the goddess arc since the end in season 2 revealed only until tenri and 'her'

unless its until the next season when it airs

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Spin-off OVA released and subbed! Magical ☆ Star Kanon 100%

Great way to reacquaint with Kaminomi for all those waiting for season 3! Of course, Elsie and Kanon are the stars of this OVA. Not much of Keima though (only in SD form). We'll have to wait until next week to witness the full glory of the God of Conquest.

Edited by evollove

Awesome first episode. I know they skipped a bunch of conquests and jumped directly into the goddess arc, but it was handled quite nicely IMO. First episode was definitely action-packed, can't wait for next episode!

I definitely wasn't expecting a million billion things to happen during this episode. I was extremely confused. Did not think this season would start with that much explaining and thought I missed more than a few OVA's with all of that info. Seemed like a different anime with all of that going on in one episode.

I got a bit of disappointed about this first episode. I wanted at leas some kind of development with the girls, but they just threw it there in mentions and

[spoiler=kami nomi HEAVY SPOILER of the manga, read only if you are up to date with it]They clearly only talked more about the ones that are important out of the conquests they skipped, like yui and tsukiyo

But then again it is called "goddess arc" for something. Still, as a huge fan of the manga and anime, I enjoyed the ep either way, so I hope it starts with the good stuff next week.

Yui and Tsukiyo were infodump'd to the viewer, unfortunately. The rest of the episode was alright, but the end of the episode came a lot sooner than I thought...or remembered.

I guess since they replaced Fiore with Lune, the Mai-High fest portion will come a lot sooner?

[spoiler=TWGOK Manga spoilers]I think everything will move VERY fast, we should be seeing "improved" Haqua soon-ish. Too bad they spoiled that in the OP, along with the goddess identities. The really cool part of this arc in the manga was guessing which girls contained the goddesses. In the anime they just put the irrelevant conquests aside and showed the goddess "carriers" in the OP. I wanted to see the Minami. Keima was in pure ownage mode during that conquest.

Edited by killerinsidee

they fuked it up like they did with ore imou.....total dissapointment .....as a consumer i refuse to watch this ..this....fallacy

i shall now go back into sending nude photos on POF.....

they rushed it, they ruined it.just like beelzebub .nuff said.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...