Games with teacher routes

That's in japanese only, you should mention it as almost everyone here doesn't like to play with machine translation. Well it looks rather bland at first glance but I'll try this since you recommend it.

In case you hadn't noticed, OP doesn't say anything about the VNs must have an English translation. And I'm pretty sure that some of us here play japanese VNs with MT.

Looking for a list of games like Summer glass of summer or Majikoi that have teacher routes in them, or just older woman in general. Thanks.
Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
In case you hadn't noticed, OP doesn't say anything about the VNs must have an English translation. And I'm pretty sure that some of us here play japanese VNs with MT.

Well I noticed one thing at least, the two games he talked about were translated (or being translated) in English at least.

I personally find machine translation readable since I have a good level in Japanese, and maybe you too, but I think that's not the case for 90% of the people here.

Well I noticed one thing at least, the two games he talked about were translated (or being translated) in English at least.

The thing is, I also noticed that the two games he talked about has time travel and slice of life/school life comedy as its main theme. Should we start telling people that he only wants a teacher route VNs with the same theme as those two? :confused:

Unless OP stated it himself that he wants an English version, we can recommend anything as long as it has a teacher route. Even if it's a 3DS, XBOX or PSP VNs.

I personally find machine translation readable since I have a good level in Japanese, and maybe you too, but I think that's not the case for 90% of the people here.

Because those people can't read japanese. In that case, MT is almost next to useless for them since one of its purpose is to assist people who have decent knowledge about Japanese language in reading untranslated VNs.

almost everyone here doesn't like to play with machine translation.

Aren't they supposed to learn how to read Japanese first?

Well, I know at least 7 people in here who use MT to assist them in reading Japanese VN. Perhaps there's more, but it isn't like I can go and ask everyone about it.

Okay, I should stop derailing the thread now. Trying to go on-topic in 3...2...1...xD

Here you go. List of VNs with teacher routes.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
The thing is, I also noticed that the two games he talked about has time travel and slice of life/school life comedy as its main theme. Should we start telling people that he only wants a teacher route VNs with the same theme as those two? :confused:

Hmm, that’s an excellent point Gerard and honestly, I didn’t even think that far ahead. Truth be told, I don’t really care what kind of game it is. Mostly I just looking for something that has an interesting romance story that simply pulls me in. Rather it had H-scenes or not isn’t important to me. Also, it doesn’t matter what kind of theme it has, as long as it’s got a good romance story.

“machine translation”

What is that? Are you saying those a way to translate games that are still in Japanese?

Thanks again for your time.

PS: No, I have no idea how to read Japanese

Edited by War Monarch
“machine translation”

What is that? Are you saying those a way to translate games that are still in Japanese?

Thanks again for your time.

PS: No, I have no idea how to read Japanese

Machine translations refers to using tools such as ATLAS, google translate, etc. The translations are FAR from perfect, however some people are able to use this method to enjoy untranslated eroge.

O that! I see. You know, I've actually have been wanting to try that out, but I don’t know how you suppose to copy the Japanese characters in the game and put them into the M.Translator (Google translate in this case). I’m downloading the atlas trial version right now to try it but if I wanted to use Google translate, how would I do it? Would I have to take the characters (from the text) from game files directly?

PS: I'm currently trying to install Edelweiss but am having trouble. Please head to https://erogegames.com/edelweiss-58/

for details. Thanks

Edited by War Monarch
O that! I see. You know, I've actually have been wanting to try that out, but I don’t know how you suppose to copy the Japanese characters in the game and put them into the M.Translator (Google translate in this case). I’m downloading the atlas trial version right now to try it but if I wanted to use Google translate, how would I do it? Would I have to take the characters (from the text) from game files directly?

PS: I'm currently trying to install Edelweiss but am having trouble. Please head to Download english hentai games - Edelweiss

for details. Thanks

I've written up a guide for using machine translations. Hope it helps ^^