Does anyone have any Sweet Yuri VN's That isn't Sono hanabira( have those already)

As the title says, does anyone have any other sweet yuri visual novels that isn't the Sono Hanabira series? I have those already.

I don't want anything that has rape and all that other forced upon the other person stuff. just the normal romance yuri stuff with a whatever good story adventure thing goes along with it.

and if you guys could put it up on a Direct download link that would be awsome.

Thanks in advance.

How about Aoishiro? Not sure if you're looking for 18+ material as well, but Aoishiro looks like it has a pretty good story. I have a torrent for it and there are links on here for it as well.. once upon a time, there were MF links available for it and that's where I downloaded it from... unfortunately, the links are dead.

EDIT: Some interchangeable links for Aoishiro.

Sugar's Delight might be an option.. but it's sort of like Sono Hanabira.. just a nukige. It's a OELVN. Sugar's Delight.

Edited by desi
well idk if this sweet or not, try this "Yuukuri Panic Escalation", there 2 Vn in one title

i finished play long time ago the game part is interesting, but yuri is still yuri~~

She doesn't want any rape or forced.

lol, I'm a She. But yeah, I already tried that a few years ago and drop it because of that. lol. Thanks for telling me about it though.