It is indeed going to be awesome, it is Persona after all. I do not know much about it, other than that the "Theme" of the game has been decided. I am assuming the theme is like how P3's theme was "Friendship" and P4's was "Truth".

One of the things I think would be cool is if you could customize the MC, as in pick outfits, hairstyles, sex ect ect. Though I understand they probably wont do that due to animated cutscenes and such, that would be allot of not needed work. What I think they should do is have a set few MCs that you can pick from. Also, I hope they stay with the "silent protagonist" deal that they have had in all of the games, it would be a shame to change that suddenly :o

And now I cant finish what I wanted to say because my girlfriend is being an annoying bitch :D

This will indeed be awesome.

Hope they make another badass main character like the past MC's

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7651[/ATTACH]

.. I would like they add MOAR moe girls O:

Btw, the theme has already been decided Yachi?

O-o who are the 2 people on left and right? i dont remember seeing them on persona 4

I hope they flesh out the dungeons even more. I really liked how in 4 they made the dungeons and the bosses tied to what was going on with the characters in their minds. Hopefully they will flesh that out even further with 5. Can't wait to hear some of the music for the game as well, P3 and P4 had epic soundtracks.

yeah I know exactly what you mean with that. I loved the knew additions to the game but the P4 golden opening was the only thing I thought was a little off. Not a bad song just not very "persona like" in my opinion.

The intro was designed the way it was to represent the replayability of the game. Thats just what im getting from the cutscene viewer in the game

I read an article somewhere that persona 5's color scheme was going to be black and white as opposed to P3's blue and P4's yellow. I really wish I could find the article, in it the author talked about how this could signify P5 revolving around the idea of law and order because black can signify evil and villainy and white can signify purity and ethics. This seemed to me to indicate that the MC could be struggling with himself/herself and throughout the game the player will have to deal with this. Since in P4 the other characters had to deal with this sort of issue to get their personas it would not be that big a stretch for the creators to dig deeper into this concept.

Edited by someguy withaname
I read an article somewhere that persona 5's color scheme was going to be black and white as opposed to P3's blue and P4's yellow. I really wish I could find the article, in it the author talked about how this could signify P5 revolving around the idea of law and order because black can signify evil and villainy and white can signify purity and ethics. This seemed to me to indicate that the MC could be struggling with himself/herself and throughout the game the player will have to deal with this. Since in P4 the other characters had to deal with this sort of issue to get their personas it would not be that big a stretch for the creators to dig deeper into this concept.

Oh really? I've seen not much info about persona 5, they just give "we are on the development" sort of commentary every time a persona related game has been published (p4a and p4g to be exact). Colors need to be something that attracts the public in fact.. Going to deep into the meaning is not my sort of thing, but I can see your concern.. Just don't worry about the little details, the game will be awesome

Nevertheless, we just need to wait to get more info about this one, because with this little "official" info Persona 5 News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - Kotaku Persona 5 Teased By Director Katsura Hashino... Again you can't guess nothing u.u

Oh really? I've seen not much info about persona 5, they just give "we are on the development" sort of commentary every time a persona related game has been published (p4a and p4g to be exact). Colors need to be something that attracts the public in fact.. Going to deep into the meaning is not my sort of thing, but I can see your concern.. Just don't worry about the little details, the game will be awesome

Nevertheless, we just need to wait to get more info about this one, because with this little "official" info Persona 5 News, Videos, Reviews and Gossip - Kotaku Persona 5 Teased By Director Katsura Hashino... Again you can't guess nothing u.u

yeah I just found it. It was a speculative article and not the real thing from what I can tell offhand. Darn, would be awesome if they actually did something along these lines though. lol

Analyzing Persona 5 Concepts from ATLUSxP5 - Atlus U.S.A. Forums

• 8 months later...
Yes, what Ret said. And I have a friend who is in the gaming business that said SEGA made ATLUS drop like 5 titles they where working on. It is a sad, sad thing.

That fast? Any source on that? If so, this isn't looking good...