An internal exception occured (Address: 0x77709b25)

Please, contact [email protected] Thank you!"

also tried playing Majikoi S which also I was able to play before but now I get that same message, is there any way to fix this problem?

already re installed both games and tried to play them again but still getting the same error, what is happening here? they ran normally just a couple of days ago and just when I thought of continuing those games I cannot play them.

It seems all games that required a no disc patch that uses alpha rom is giving me this error.

Update: OS is the PC using "Windows Vista 32bit" If

after applying "WindwosUpdate" was distributed on December 12, 2012, when you start the game

an error similar to the following is displayed, if the game will not be able to start There is a. [Error Message] An internal exception occured (Address: 0X76539b25)

Edited by Jaded404

I'm trying to play Wanko Route and once i get to a specific scene in the route it crashes and says NeXAS has stopped working, i have no idea what to do :x help!!

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: Majikoi S!.exe

Application Version: 1.2.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4f06f0c3

Fault Module Name: Majikoi S!.exe

Fault Module Version: 1.2.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 4f06f0c3

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000e0cb0

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1041

Additional Information 1: 0a9e

Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Additional Information 3: 0a9e

Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

put this into your majikoi s installation folder Free Online Storage - MediaFire

run, let it work and try playing your game again (use majikoi s exe file)

I found out that some updates from Microsoft on the 12th mess with any alpha rom games. Just had to delete those updates and make sure they don't redownload and the game works again. Forgot to back up my saves though looks like I gotta replay it again :) Thanks for the help though.