I felt the NEED to make a thread about this since I love it so much. (Guess I should have made it much earlier instead of episode 14 but I believe one is needed to discuss this anime)

[spoiler=Shinsekai Yori Episode 14] Amazing episode overall learn more and the cliffhanger ending. Sayonara..... AND Guess who's back [spoiler=Episode 15 Preview] http://i.imgur.com/PI6SY.jpg

Shitsekai Yaoi sucks. Can't believe people watch this terrible show with its sloppy animations.

Woah, take a chill pill dude. You can't just beat on a guys business like that without showing proper etiquette.

I haven't seen this so-called suckish show. But let's watch it first and then we can start bashing on it together.

Strength through unity. Unity through hate....

Replying to Daruqia would be a waste of my time...Good job finally making a thread Battler.

So just finished the episode and wow...

[spoiler=ep 14] First of all they don't even lie to the people they control their very own thoughts, like the ethics committee person said they are basically sheep that don't even have thoughts of their own living fake lives being guided every step of they way... but I wonder just how much control they have over their thoughts since they still have to do the whole testing thing and dispose of some of them...but then again maybe they are trying to control as little as possible so that they can still be their own.

The episode was worth they wait, it was very exiting even with no action, and why did Maria and Mamorou leave? Did they not trust Saki and Satoru? Also in the preview what Satoru said with the rats wanting to become human...gotta wait a week for more :***(

Edited by Stàr

i can say that this anime is one of the more different animes that i have seen recently ,

i liked the episode for this week..... , i find that almost every episode reveals a unknown part of the show

and i find that interesting and makes me just want more, gotta thank UTW for subbing this show!

finally caught up to ep.14;) anyway love this anime!

[spoiler=ep.14] good episode, the fact that the 'oh so feared cats' where just purring behind Tomiko-sama made me laugh. also immortality huh.... Personally I don't like Tomiko at all, she's too calm... maybe she got some hidden scheme... and the godly squaler is back;) Also like Star said I'm wondering just how bad the conrol on society is.... only 60.000 people in Japan remain btw, that's a very low number for sure...

Edited by radiantmadness
  • 2 weeks later...
[spoiler=ep.15] good episode;) Squaler is hell of trippy queerat, if the 'kami-sama's' had no power he would immediatly attack them all.... Also those queerats sure are acting more and more like us....

WOW NEED TO TYPE THIS OR IF YOU GO ON SOMEONE'S PROFILE YOU WILL READ MY SPOILER WHY WOULD IT NOT JUST HIDE THE SPOILER I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=EP 15] Ya I really want to know if Squealer actually did what he did to the queen to a human like Saki said. Squealer also seems maybe a little too obviously evil to the viewers dont like how many times they try to make him look evil and I think Saki and Satoru will be surprised if he turns on them. I hate that -.-. Next episode seems like a lot of explaining from Maria and I love explaining :)

WOW NEED TO TYPE THIS OR IF YOU GO ON SOMEONE'S PROFILE YOU WILL READ MY SPOILER WHY WOULD IT NOT JUST HIDE THE SPOILER I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler=EP 15] Ya I really want to know if Squealer actually did what he did to the queen to a human like Saki said. Squealer also seems maybe a little too obviously evil to the viewers dont like how many times they try to make him look evil and I think Saki and Satoru will be surprised if he turns on them. I hate that -.-. Next episode seems like a lot of explaining from Maria and I love explaining :)

BATTTLEEER RAAAAAAAAGE;) [spoiler=battler] you sure have an infodumping fetish, haha! But yeah I'm curious too! btw I hope that squaler won't be evil too, unless he is plotting something really insane, haha;)

[spoiler=ep15]I've disliked that dirty rat since it showed up and personally I don't think Queerats are trying to replace humans I believe Queerats are humans without power..... And they probably did something along the lines of a Lobotomy to the queen, since she did up with a brain infection and all.......And Battler I also noticed that they do make him look obviously evil but his intentions even if not evil ever since he first showed up are nothing but selfish when it counts

Overall the ep was really good, I dislike Squeaky even more now and if the rats found a fake w/e I wonder just how far they will get...

and @ Battler

They couldn't have done it to a human yet, there is just no way. The people are so paranoid. Do you know the outrage it would cause if someone went missing?? (yes you do know the outrage ---> Maria and pretty boy) and also they would risk all getting wiped if they got found + the fact that just taking someone down would be hard...which makes me thing about what could the Queerats even do to humans? Make themselves look like humans so they can't be hurt??

Last thing, what caused the first human to obtain the power? I forgot if they explained...Was it always within some of us or what?

Edited by Stàr

[spoiler=Episode 16] First off AN OPENING!! By Maria took them long enough sad to see it is probably only in this episode :(. Good episode which we see Maria and Saki's past, I am actually very glad they showed much more than just flashbacks and Maria talking as the episode preview just showed that. Very good animation besides that scene which man they put some really weird scenes in this anime lol. Next episode WHY IS THIS SHOW SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

http://i.imgur.com/JQn3Yi8.png

[spoiler=Episode 16] First off AN OPENING!! By Maria took them long enough sad to see it is probably only in this episode :(. Good episode which we see Maria and Saki's past, I am actually very glad they showed much more than just flashbacks and Maria talking as the episode preview just showed that. Very good animation besides that scene which man they put some really weird scenes in this anime lol. Next episode WHY IS THIS SHOW SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

http://i.imgur.com/JQn3Yi8.png

[spoiler=ep.16] I've a soft spot for stuff like that 'flashback OP'.... Squaler is getting more and more obviously evil btw -.-, but overall a good episode... Very curious about the next one after seeing the preview!

[spoiler=Ep 17] YA INFO dumping always awesome. But the best part to me was then next episode preview. That is probably my favorite preview of all time. Next episode looks like it is going to be amazing. Kinda wish they showed more about Saki and Satoru during this time seems kinda weird that they spend 1 episode which they jump 12 years into the future and next episode they might meet Maria again. Edit- Forgot to mention NEW ENDING!!!!!!!

Edited by battlerrules

[spoiler=Ep 17] YA INFO dumping always awesome. But the best part to me was then next episode preview. That is probably my favorite preview of all time. Next episode looks like it is going to be amazing. Kinda wish they showed more about Saki and Satoru during this time seems kinda weird that they spend 1 episode which they jump 12 years into the future and next episode they might meet Maria again. Edit- Forgot to mention NEW ENDING!!!!!!!

using Battler as buffer agains spoilers :D Edit: which didn't help, derp... space fill ---------------------------------------------

[spoiler=shinsekai ep.17] LOVED this episode, because I'm integrued with the querats! They just continue developing and getting stronger... Wonder where it will lead, hohoho! I agree with Battler: hope they'll show a bit about the last 12 years.... And yeah, amazing preview indeed, come back Maria-chan :D

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=ep.18] Stuff happened for sure, good lord! Throught for a second at the first explosion that the querats had nuked the town.... Anyway, could be me, but I think they tried to use the same technique as the rebels against that emperor in 2500. Also Yakumaru was evil like expected lol, but nonetheless I wonder how this will continue... Sadly Maria return didn't happen :(.... I really need the next episode now, dammit!

Edited by radiantmadness
spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=ep.18] Stuff happened for sure, good lord! Throught for a second at the first explosion that the querats had nuked the town.... Anyway, could be me, but I think they tried to use the same technique as the rebels against that emperor in 2500. Also Yakumaru was evil like expected lol, but nonetheless I wonder how this will continue... Sadly Maria return didn't happen :(.... I really need the next episode now, dammit!

[spoiler=18] Very very good episode. Very glad Maria just doesnt appear after 1 episode again though still wish we saw more of what they did during their time apart. Even if it was them doing paperwork I would like to see more of it. Scared the shit of me. http://i.imgur.com/XZS14Ul.jpg

[spoiler=19] I'll protect you Saki.......................... UTW could describe this episode much better than myself so I will quote them "It begins!"http://i.imgur.com/alpcfnn.png

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=ep.19] good lord in heaven! What an episode indeed, expectations weren't disappointed! Wonder who the karma demon is... Shun/Mamoru/unknown person..... DAMN I WANT NEXT ONE :(

No need for space fills just don't read this.

We all do, but what I want to know is what Satoru's damn theory from where their powers come from is!!! He was cut off from saying it in ep 16! And now he was gonna give a theory on what the rats are planning but nope, stupid Mamoru or random fiend comes and cuts him off...

spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace fill --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=Ep 20] Hopefully they show a little more of Tomiko before she leaves us :*( other than that another amazing episode. And WHO IS THAT IN THE NEXT EPISODE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I really really hope their is only 1 season because I really want to see the ending. Not gonna lie, I would be pissed if they end on a cliffhanger and I need to wait like 2 years for the next season -.- http://i.imgur.com/HoFl6Dc.png