Kamidori Alchemy Meister Installation Issue

I made the foolish attempt to try and install this game without any aid and screwed up the English Patch part of it. But that is not my issue. My true issue goes like this: after screwing up the English patch, I decided to try uninstalling all of it, and reinstalling all of it. I was able to uninstall the patches, but when it came to the actual game, it gave me an error basically saying that "it's impossible to uninstall this game, as it is not installed on the harddrive." It turns out that there seems to be a ghost file lingering about on my harddrive and I cannot figure out where it is, or how to remove it. I have cleared my registry and reset my computer back a few hours before the installation of the game.

I recorded a quick video for Facebook asking for help, and this may help clear up my situation, and explain the methods I have used to attempt to solve this problem. I've been at it for over 5 hours, and I have ran out of ideas, so I would greatly appreciate any help, since it seems like I may never be able to play the game at this rate.

Link to video: Kamidori Installation issue. | Facebook

Have you tried manually deleting the entire game folder? I don't know if yours is any different, but mine is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター.

Yes I have. But it still seems like there are files of it on my computer somewhere.

hmmm..

thats weird..

there's only 2 place where the files could be..

1st were the installation folder..

2nd were the appdata location

Yeah, the installation folder was deleted awhile ago, and there were no files in AppData that looked like they belonged to Kamidori.

I just found this while searching. C:\Users\Wojo\AppData\Local\Eushully.

It looks like save files are stored there, so I don't know if that's what you need.

That folder doesn't exist on my computer....so that's not the issue it seems.