What would you do if they created something like the nervegear in SAO!!!

basically what im trying to say is what would you do if they created something like it, and it does not harm us at all. If they also created an rpg game like SAO for the virtual console. You use your brain for everything u do in the game. You were given various classes, races, quests, special events, and mny more things what wuold u be and what would you do? I would porbably be a swordsman and party up with my friends and do a shit load of stuff that would probably be impossible in the real world.

don't let the thread end here.

just sayin that these things (if the become available) will might do a person so brainwashed, that he never was the same person as before :o

a scientist once told that all kinds of tech that uses electrical power, is not always 100% effective...

The minus point is, we just have one head = one unit = one character online at the same time. If the forever alone community can log 2 characters on, I think they now have a new way of fapping by :date "someone", wed "someone" and "chapter 16.5" (Have smex) "someone". Most of the players are trap characters.... Rather than trapped, might as well "playing" by yourself. xD

Or am I wrong? I don't watch or read SAO.

Woah, another reason that a gamer will die. xD They are so intoxicated with the game, no food, no water, no physical exercise, but! There are so many moe characters to "eat". The games must have some kind of time limiter or at the very least, alarm. I don't wanna die because of malnutrition. I must live on, other flags are waiting to be triggered.

Oh, another thing. As long there is no bad end, got raped by a tentacle monster. Mind. Broken.

• 2 weeks later...
With current technology development, I'd give it 10-15 years for such stuff to become available. We're entering fun times, i tell you.

Keep dreaming... i think it will take at least 40-50 years for this kind of tech. There is so much that still needs to be worked out to even make a basic virtual demo possible.

Well like Natsuki said I watched to many anime s based off video games where the player can die and to be honest im like crazy paranoid when stuff like that happens. But I would totally play anime crossing on nerve gear because animals are all of our friends.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...