Sekirei. What happened to it?

I'm not sure about the anime. Was a 3rd season ever confirmed?

The manga is still going and the last release was on 1/13/13 so it still seems to be active. If you haven't seen an update its probably because you're using an online reader that is more respectful of the scanlators wishes than most. A-team who is scanlating it doesn't want their releases on online readers... which doesn't mean they aren't there. If you want to download it from A-team here's the site. If you want to read online google is your friend.

Yeah, I'm a bit behind in the manga, but it's still going, if a bit slow. Monthly manga always frustrate me so, really annoying to wait 4 weeks instead of just one.

As to the anime, like what was said, not sure they green lit the third season or not.

[spoiler=Off topic rant about copyright and exclusivity]

About scanlators not wanting their releases on online readers: that just makes me want to pirate their stuff even more. It annoys me so much when people try and keep things secret and force people to give them money(either through ads, or directly) for their content. Scanlators are a grey area for copyright to begin with, but things like games putting in software to prevent piracy, or music companies taking down videos of parodies. They don't give a damn about the content, they just want to force people into giving them money, nothing else matters. Just a veiled 'they didn't let me have any of their candy, so I'm taking my ball and going home.'

I'm sure these guys have their reasons, and I still appreciate what they do for those of us who enjoy translations, but it rubs me the wrong way when I see stuff like this. I really wish more people would have faith in their product. Be it games, videos, or translations. There are ways to add your mark into what you've done, then release it to the public, instead of trying to push control and irritating people.

Then again, while the masses still give people money for stupidity, stuff like this will never change.

P.S wrong section :3

P.S. Not wrong Section.

I'm asking for information about the publication status of the series in general. Because of that, it does not belong in either Anime or Manga. Also I am not giving any spoilers nor asking for any. Therefore, General Discussion is the only area in the forums where this fits.

Soz, been haveing a hell of a time trying to get a refund on an order I accidentally placed. And I haven't had a good place to let off steam.

Also, Thanks Haika and netannoi for that info. I had a feeling that the manga was monthly, but I never was interested in it (unlike my buddy).

Bout 2 years ago my buddy said that EVERYTHING was stalled and I never checked that untill now.

Edited by warrof