ok so i got a few vns some translated some not and idk what they about or how good r

Reply in red

i have the list here of vns i found nd dont know the plot.

Rapeplay ->This is just a sexgame, the only plot they have is the setting, and you can survive without it

Rei Ayanami - Angel of Sex VN, see desi's post for more info

Artificial Academy Sex game

Marunomi + english patch VN

Osadai English VN

Virgin Island RPG or Sex Game

[s.Q.D.T.] Succubus Quest短編EXPANSION RPG

[Yosino] Monsters of the Sea 1 and 2 RPG

thank you

If it's a RPG, you'll be lucky if there's plot, as sometimes only the have plot for the setting. Anyways the ones which are RPG, I'm not sure I think that they are RPG based on the title. But I could be wrong.

Rapeplay - Simply you're a salaryman, accused for molesting a young girl on train, you get jail, once you bail out, you thinking to get revenge, and suddenly, poof. You stalk her, find out she have sister and mother, plan with your friends to trap them out, kidnap, rape, disgrace them, gangbang, bla bla, with 3D stuff, and mindbreak, aaand happy ever after. This game is simulation about how to become a rapist.

Artificial Academy - You a student, in an academy. You can modded yourself become a girl or boy, futa or gay, what ever it is. Simply you can mod every character, AI and even cloth on the game, following your taste. You meet you first love, bla bla bla, having sex in classroom, and whatsoever.

Marunomi + english patch - Loli get devour by huge-slimy-gore monster. Nuff'said.

Rapeplay - Simply you're a salaryman, accused for molesting a young girl on train, you get jail, once you bail out, you thinking to get revenge, and suddenly, poof. You stalk her, find out she have sister and mother, plan with your friends to trap them out, kidnap, rape, disgrace them, gangbang, bla bla, with 3D stuff, and mindbreak, aaand happy ever after. This game is simulation about how to become a rapist.

I think there's a few different versions, the one I played you were the son of a politician or something, the rest was pretty much the same.

Marunomi + english patch - Loli get devour by huge-slimy-gore monster. Nuff'said.

> Become tentacles

> Hunt lolis

> Eat Bitches

> Live da thug life

It's actually really good ( ◠‿◠ )

I think there's a few different versions, the one I played you were the son of a politician or something, the rest was pretty much the same.

> Become tentacles

> Hunt lolis

> Eat Bitches

> Live da thug life

It's actually really good ( ◠‿◠ )

Oh, You were right. Somehow i read it wrong.

Rapeplay - You son of politician, your father bail out, and bla bla bla.

That game is so bad, no one should even consider playing it. That controversy should have been about how much it sucks and not about some offensive content nonsense.