Ok guys I'm getting a PSP next week because Vita has made them dirt cheap.I was wondering if you guys could give me some info

or recommend your favorite games.I'm looking for games with good Graphics, Cut Scenes , Story , Romance.It doesn't have to be hack and slash but if it's turn based the story needs to be awesome.

The first two games I'm going to get are........

Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy

Gods Eater Burst.

Some others I want to check out......

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Valhalla Knights 1 and 2

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (I have Persona 3 on my ps3 but I'm going to get it for psp just for the voices)

Some games I'm on the wall about.....

Star Ocean: First Departure

Star Ocean: Second Evolution

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

I heard Star Ocean Second Evolution has a good romance story do I need to play the first one to know whats going on? (also I never played any Star Ocean Games)

I also heard Trails in the sky has good Romance in it.

Do you guys know anything about these games?Or if you know some other games/accessories I might like let me know.

(Side Note: Would rather have a hard copy of the game in stead of a download)

Edited by Breakthrough
I know a bit about Final Fantasy but only from 7 and up how is the story in 6.

Riviera looks like it might be good I'll have to look into it more.

I have Riviera on my Vita and its pretty good, the battle system is a bit odd though

Remake of first megaman X. I think it is called Megaman Maverick hunters. Has a short movie in the beginning too that explains events just prior to the game.

Persona 1 if you don't have it on your PS3 already

Make sure you don't get a PSP Go. Can only get games through download and not all of the cartridge games are available on the playstation store.

Remake of first megaman X. I think it is called Megaman Maverick hunters. Has a short movie in the beginning too that explains events just prior to the game.

Make sure you don't get a PSP Go. Can only get games through download and not all of the cartridge games are available on the playstation store.

Yea I don't want a Go the only thing I liked about that system is that it has Bluetooth so you can sync a ps3 controler to it.If you didn't have to download every game you want to play I would get it. I'm going to the the Core 3000 model.

Actually Persona 1, 2, and 3 are all on the PSP

I'm going to the the Core 3000 model.

Ah yes, that is probably your best bet. I have that model and it has not caused me any headaches.

Some more recommendations:

Legend Of Dragoon

Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles: it even has an updated version of Symphony of the Night with new voice actors and dialogue that is unlockable, the full game not just a compression of events. Totally worth the investment if you like Castlevania at all.

Lunar Silver Star Harmony: remake of the old one but some nice changes were made and did not hurt the original game all that much from what I saw

Also Final Fantasy 6 is a great game and worth checking out. The graphics are definitely dated but the story is really, really good.

Ah yes, that is probably your best bet. I have that model and it has not caused me any headaches.

Some more recommendations:

Legend Of Dragoon

Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles: it even has an updated version of Symphony of the Night with new voice actors and dialogue that is unlockable, the full game not just a compression of events. Totally worth the investment if you like Castlevania at all.

Lunar Silver Star Harmony: remake of the old one but some nice changes were made and did not hurt the original game all that much from what I saw

you were listing Psx games <.>

if so..better get Eve 1 & 2

you were listing Psx games

Yeah i figured there were a few good ones so I put them in in case he might be interested. :o

Also persona 1 and 2 do not operate like 3 and 4 at all. Social links are absent and everyone can switch between a limited number of personas. I have played 1 and not 2 though so there may be things in 2 I am not aware of as well.

Edited by someguy withaname
Yeah i figured there were a few good ones so I put them in in case he might be interested. :o

Also persona 1 and 2 do not operate like 3 and 4 at all. Social links are absent and everyone can switch between a limited number of personas. I have played 1 and not 2 though so there may be lthings in 2 I am not aware of as well.

but 1 and 2 have good plot background though///

he'll be much busy with psp games if im gonna give him a web page XD