Eroge Fan disk's

Just thought I would bring up a discussion on what you guys think of fan disk's.

Do you guys think that they are worth getting translated? Or maybe you think they aren't even worth fapping to?

Whats that? You wanna know my opinion? http://i48.tinypic.com/28rmc5z.jpg

Well actually I only played 2 fan disk's and I enjoyed both of them (Kotori EXP and Edelweiss Fantasia) The art in both of them were nice and the story was very cute in Edelweiss. Kotori was more of a fap session but hey at least it was a good fap session. There are a ton of fan disc's I wanna see but their are either not translated or just really hard to find. But of course if you really need a place to find fan disc's that are raw you could always check nyaa.

Anyways what do you guys think? Tell us what fan disc you love (or hate) and why you think so?

Just to beat this topic to death again.

Only FD I played is the Sharin no Kuni FD. Great Houzuki route, shitty everything else.

Moogy actually had a pretty good post about it Future Projects Announcement « Amaterasu Blog

Good ones that you should probably look forward to: Hoshizora FD, Rewrite Harvest Festa, Rui Wa Tomo FD (where's my RuiTomo translation, Ixrec? :