Oreimo Season 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode#8... Oh yeah killer you post count(Anime) is wrong!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=Not Spoiler Just Me Hiding Stuff Under Spoilers.]

If you did you not see that coming... then good for you, or bad... well you still get fkd in the end.

Edited by Cru3l
Episode#8... Oh yeah killer you post count(Anime) is wrong!

Corrected it :/.

Ep 8 -

Guess the "hhhnnnggg" time is coming to a close. It was a nice arc overall. I bet a lot of people are confused/disappointed with this episode's ending, but it was kinda too good to be true. I'm guessing that the next "big arc" won't start for at least 1-2 more weeks and it'll be interesting to see how they'll deal with the arcs from here on out. There wasn't a whole lot of things to fuck up until now, but they could leave out some "cool scenes" because of the episode limit. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by killerinsidee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[spoiler=EP8]DAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! NOOOOoooooo KURONEKO! Don't break up with him! Yes it was too good to be true, but GODDAMNIT it was so sweet to see them together like this.

She's the best.

Kaguyaneko.jpg

Ah well... other than that, those two sisters of hers were pretty funny.

[spoiler=test]

[i love Desi!!!]

Wait, so we'll never see my "I'm only writing this line because I don't want that people are able to read the content of the following spoiler in the activity stream" or "Mashiro is awesome. Mashiro is awesome. Mashiro is awesome. Mashiro is awesome. Mashiro is awesome. Mashiro is awesome. Mashiro is awesome." sentences ever again? *sadface*

Edit: Wow, that bracket cheat is actually working. Thx for the tip guys.

Edited by OneManArmy
Only 4 episodes left.

Don't forget it's a 16 episode anime! 7 episodes left O: Last 3 episodes will be aired at the same time.

As for my opinion: [spoiler=oreimo]Thought it was a pretty good episode actually. I know some people are yelling incest or whatever, but Kirino's speech was about how she wants to be the most important in Kyousuke's life, NOT that she wants a romantic relationship with him IMO. #Kuroneko ending.

Oh, and the role reversal in the LN.. spoiler just for this episode in the LN

When the "role reversal" happens and Kyousuke tries to wake up Kirino, he can't seem to be able to do it. He crawls onto the bed and a sleeping Kirino kisses him on the lips. Guess they left out the more incestuous parts -.-

Ep 9 -

Pretty good episode overall. Pretty much the same as the LN apart for the thing desi mentioned, too bad for that. I have a pretty good idea about what's coming next, hopefully they won't leave out a certain scene from that arc. The animation still doesn't sit well with me. In some frames they got too lazy and it looks too static, while in others there is too much movement so it looks kinda awkward. Maybe it's just me :S.

Edited by killerinsidee

Ep 10 -

Wedding dress time! This episode was kinda random to me, the story arc came out of nowhere. Gotta wonder why they "sun ray'd" the bike, lol. The arc which starts next week could turn out to be very fun or very boring, hopefully it's the former. Ayase scene please!

Ep 10 -

Wedding dress time! This episode was kinda random to me, the story arc came out of nowhere. Gotta wonder why they "sun ray'd" the bike, lol. The arc which starts next week could turn out to be very fun or very boring, hopefully it's the former. Ayase scene please!

It's rumored that the wheels were censored because they featured a naked or partially naked Meruru.

We'll have to wait for the BD to know for sure. XD

ep 10

Also the bike scene with the sunset reminded me of Kana Imouto.]

Lol, interesting connection.. didn't think about that.

[spoiler=ep10]Nothing much to say about this episode. Ayase is fairly interesting, so i'm down for more Ayase episodes.. and that's what it looks like we'll be getting.

ep 11

[easily the funniest ep on the second season. the first half of the ep until kanako visits him felt like it dragged unnecesarily , but once he started getting visits from kanako , ayase and kuroneko it got pretty good. i want a .gif with kuroneko vs ayase's chuunibyou fight.]