Oreimo Season 2

Ep 11 -

This was probably the best episode so far in my opinion. It got adopted it very well and the pacing was just right this time. Kuroneko dropping the bomb was obviously the best part of the episode, and I'm happy they left it exactly as it was in the LN. I was also worried that they wouldn't mention the name of the VN Kirino gave to Kyousuke, but it ended up fine. More Ayase love and "that" scene next week. Ep 12 should be even better then this one if they keep it on the "same level".

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ep 11

[easily the funniest ep on the second season. the first half of the ep until kanako visits him felt like it dragged unnecesarily , but once he started getting visits from kanako , ayase and kuroneko it got pretty good. i want a .gif with kuroneko vs ayase's chuunibyou fight.]

beginning part

Probably my favorite part was this scene

http://i.imgur.com/pQrW7Rq.jpg

The "sausage" line was also hilarious. Funniest episode so far.

Ep-12

Pretty good ep imo.. It followed the novel quite nicely except they cut off the 'confrontation with Ayase's stalker'.

Wasn't Kyousuke helping to sort out that problem the final trigger for Ayase to realize her feelings for him?

Sure it would work out even if she wasn't shown.. But then why the heck did they show her in the first place?

[spoiler=ep12]http://i.imgur.com/BriIpj3.jpg

Oh and

[spoiler=ep12] [Rushed ep. No Ayase. Also, the photographer taking pictures of her.. they never did explain that and i'm sure they did in the LN.]

Edited by desi

ep 13

why do i feel like i hate manami now? ok back on topic , not a bad flashback episode kind of liked it as it showed how kirino came to like then hate

kyousuke for who he is now.Would be looking forward to the episodes to come to see how they wrap it up,though i alrdy know how it turns out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
just finished reading the LN, i like that it has a really realistic ending.

the anime is going to have that same end rigth??

or will it be an original one?

I haven't read the 12th volume of the LN, but yeah, it's supposed to adapt it so we'll see the same ending most likely.