Oreimo Season 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Oreimo 14-16]To be honest, I don't know what to think about this. While I was watching season one I really wanted to see a Kirino ending, but also a Kuroneko ending. Now that I've seen this Kirino ending, it wasn't all that awesome and epic as I imagined it to be. Kyousuke was just too hyper in these 3 episodes and it felt like I was watching some gag anime about Oreimo. Probably the best moment in these episodes was Kuroneko's scene minus the crazy yelling. Most of the other stuff was just crazy overkill madness. The ending is more or less the same as the LN one, but they skipped a whole arc before it which explains a lot of stuff about Manami's involvement with Kyousuke's past. They should have made an extra episode for it.

No clue how I'm rate this.

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=ep14-16] [Yeah, I kind of predicted that the author/studio wouldn't go for a full on sister ending just because it's a bit controversial for such a popular anime.. (yes, I know what the title of the anime is). Didn't really like the whole "let's have fun until graduation and then go back to normal" thing. Should have did a kuroneko ending 3 ]

[spoiler= Episodes 14-16][ Yea not really a big fan of how it all ended or this season in general really, though it had some cool moments. I mean, I guess it's just because I for one don't really care much for Kirino at all... which is kinda funny considering the title and theme of the anime. Kuroneko, Ayase, Kanako, and maybe the others too

[spoiler= Episodes 14-16]Finally it ended, the ending is disappointing imo. Well I am not against Kirino ending (my favorite being Ayase) but it feel like the ending is just a "Good Ending" not a "True Ending" seriously both of them putting lot of effort into those confession things and then Kirino came up with the untill graduate thing and they just agree to do it without any second though? This just made their affection seem flat. And it the end I dont thinks it satisfied any fans of the series let alone any who rooted for Kirino ending. It could have end better, If you gona end the series with incest then you better show abt how they overcome the social norm and etc

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler= Episodes 16]What kind of half ass ending was that? I hadn't checked this thread in a wile, so I didn't know that the last episodes had come out, even if I was exited for them. But, this? This? I just can't believe the anime finished with:

[spoiler= Episodes 14-16]

"Let's have fun until we graduate and then put an end to your love life Kyoske! Ok?"

I'm sorry for this but after what Kyoske did for Kirino, she could have taken his hand and ended with every thing. But what leaves me the most perplex is the fact Kyoske responded almost instantly Kirino's offer. I'm sorry but, I just had to take this off of my hart.

Edited by soulxeater