What VN titles feature animated hentai like Ningen Debris ?

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to the person running this site - it is an awesome job which has been done.

I just completed Ningen Debris ~Konna Jibun ni Dare ga Shita?

And this VN from 2010 features nice animation, which is something I did not see for other VN yet (did not play that much of them,

but I did start a long time ago with Yuno on Sega Saturn ;) )

Anybody who can link me other title which does the same ? (possibly available on this site too)

Thanks in advance !

So something that might contain fully animated scenes.. School Days is one option. It's pretty much like watching an anime and making choices, so you might enjoy that. It's also fully translated. You might also like Sisters ~Natsu no Saigo no Hi~ (not translated, but subdesu did translate the h-scenes if you were only interested in that). Link here NyaaTorrents >> Torrent Information >> [130222] [Jellyfish] SISTERS???????? Ultra Edition + ????? + Serial | Anime, manga, and music - Just say the word

Here's a comprehensive list that contains all VNs with fully animated h-scenes. http://vndb.org/r?q=&fil=ani_ero-4

Edited by desi

Thanks for your reply. I checked the list and noted Eroi, Kawakabury no cherry, school days HQ, Viper M1 and Viper V16 are all available from this site, so I will check those next.

I guess also Summer Day might be in this category too since it is a prequel to school days.

I guess also Summer Day might be in this category too since it is a prequel to school days.

You'll want to look at Shiny Days for that. It's pretty much the remake of Summer Days with some bonus stuff. Also, it's an alternative universe type of prequel.. so it doesn't exactly take place before the School Days story-line. But yeah, you might like that.