55 members have voted

1. 1. so vote maybe?

• A Profile
    • Boob wars
    • soul link
    • Shikkoku no Sharnoth Fullvoice ReBORN
    • Sekien no Inganock Fullvoice ReBORN
    • Koihime Musou

Read all titles with the exception of Shikkoku no Sharnoth.

I just couldn't bring myself to go through all those mini-games that consume a lot of time. Aditionally, they're not the kind I like. I feel kind of bad about it because I was really getting into Shikkoku no Sharnoth. Maybe I'll see if I get a full save and start the Fullvoice ReBORN edition since it gives the option to skip the mini-games once you've done them.

Regarding Sekien no Inganock I only read the original edition but even so it's obvious that it'll be the one I'll vote.

On another note, this is my first vote on these polls :cool:

Maybe I'll see if I get a full save and start the Fullvoice ReBORN edition since it gives the option to skip the mini-games once you've done them.

No, no.. what's nice about the Reborn version is that you get the option to skip it from the start. You don't need a 100% save.

No, no.. what's nice about the Reborn version is that you get the option to skip it from the start. You don't need a 100% save.

I guess I needed to do more research about those releases. Thanks for the info!

Now this just makes Shikkoku no Sharnoth Fullvoice ReBORN jump to first on my priority list. Glad I just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney so I'll probably start it tomorrow.

Actually voted Koihime here. It may not be an amazing game like some of the others in these polls, but I haven't played the others in this list, and I did at least like it. Aside from the pointless game element.

I guess I needed to do more research about those releases. Thanks for the info!

Now this just makes Shikkoku no Sharnoth Fullvoice ReBORN jump to first on my priority list. Glad I just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney so I'll probably start it tomorrow.

You won't regret it. Mary is awesome.

You won't regret it. Mary is awesome.

I know I won't.

When I first read Shikkoku no Sharnoth I was really liking Mary so I'm looking forward to more of her.

Now excuse me that I have to install and read Shikkoku no Sharnoth :cool:

I looked at the votes and though kami voted for Boob Wars, but it was actually a kami imposter.

Wrong. it's him. read his user title ....virgin meister.....he is the only guy with such a highly prestigious title around these forums.

It's not him. It just goes to his profile because the only character that makes it different isn't a normal one so it gets rid of it when it tries to go to his profile.

Never thought about the possibility that he has three different accounts?