Look like Ultime has found his nemesis, but I agree with you. Saying Hoshizora no Memoria has no plot is going too far.

Honestly have you consider stop reading VN because I feel like VN in general are not suited for your taste.

Back on topic... Oh what topic, ehh I already answered? Ahh ok then

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been to this forum or play an eroge for almost 1 year due to busy life. And of course my knowledge of VN is outdated now.

I have much free time now so, any good VN that's translated in the past year(June 2012-April 2013) that I should know about and play?

Haven't been to this forum or play an eroge for almost 1 year due to busy life. And of course my knowledge of VN is outdated now.

I have much free time now so, any good VN that's translated in the past year(June 2012-April 2013) that I should know about and play?

To be honest, not really in my opinion.... only Never7 comes to mind.

Rewrite is definitely worth checking out.

the most important were REWRITE

then Rance 3

and MINNA DAISUKI

were the better ones

while there's 2 reborns SHARNOTH and INGANOCK

and i believe..you actually read Hoshimemo dont ya??

Edited by ultimecea
To be honest, not really in my opinion.... only Never7 comes to mind.

Rewrite is definitely worth checking out.

Thanks will check those out.

Will check it out.

Also, I tried browsing the download page just now and found some titles that I'm interested at(I literally mean the title because I didn't bother reading the description)

-Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o 8: Tenshi no Hanabira Zome

-Duel Savior

-Magical Teacher: My Teacher’s a Mage?

Are they any good?

Will check it out.

Also, I tried browsing the download page just now and found some titles that I'm interested at(I literally mean the title because I didn't bother reading the description)

-Duel Savior

Are they any good?

Sona Hana: You'll probably like it if you like yuri and a simple story

Duel Savior: Repetitive, but worth checking out. It's an action type of game with a story.

Magical Teacher: I guess if you like bad nukiges

Will check it out.

-Duel Savior

Are they any good?

played only sono, just a simple short yuri VN. Of the other two, I believe only duel savior is worth it as 'fullfletched VN',

Will check it out.

-Duel Savior

Are they any good?

sono hanabira's is the same yuri collection..

while Duel Savior is more like a fighting mini game..which gets repetitively boring\

while..magic teacher is just like any other nukiges >.>

edit: why am i being slow lately??

List of VNs released during the time gap.

Most notable release is Rewrite, Duel Savior, and the highly controversial drama (read:moogy) of all that has made many people butthurt, raged, hated, and lol umad these past few months - Dra+Koi.

Other releases are Tomoyo After, Period, Higanbana, Phenomeno, Never 7, and a Black Lilith title that is actually pretty decent - Captive Market. Oh, and Rouge Translator (of MGQ) has released a loli tentacle vore game called Marunomi. Also has been released is Rance 3 - Leazas Kanraku, Kozukuri Banchou, and the two SonoHana VNs.

Ixrec from Amaterasu has released the Fullvoice ReBORN version for Sekien no Inganock and Shikkoku no Sharnoth, which contains new lines and CGs, every character is voiced, and that you will now have the option to skip the mini-game.

Meanwhile, MangaGamer has released Dengeki Stryker, a somewhat mediocre/decent trap VN called Otoboku, and a couple of nukiges with Sexy Demon Transofrmation being the only title that I actually enjoyed the humor even though it was extremely stupid. :p

Jast released School Days HQ and the disappointing and total waste of time, Moero Downhill Night Blaze.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Lol, wasn't Aoishiro released loooong ago? But nonetheless, might be a fun VN! The OP is awesome at least :)

Aoishiro has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard and the atmosphere of this game is unbelievable good. The story was only so-so but whatever.