Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou problems

This funny little VN popped up out of nowhere and some people are having problems with running it properly (as usual), so here we go again.

Issue #1: The error pop-up thing is annoying.

---------------------------------------------

1. Rename the game folder to TickTack.

2. Find Crack.exe (move it to the game folder if it's somewhere else) and rename it to TT_Remove_DRM.exe.

3. If you by have SYS3RK.BIN (1kb) in your game folder, delete it. You shouldn't have it prior to doing Step 4., but check just in case.

4. Download Download Remove DRM.bat from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way and run it, you should see a message "1 file(s) moved" somewhere in the window if everything went well.

Assuming that you didn't fail along the way, you should now have the file SYS3RK.BIN in your game folder and the annoying pop-up will stop.

Note: You can't just download and copy SYS3RK.BIN to the game folder, it won't work.

Update: Don't use this method, follow the instructions below instead.

Since some people are having issues with the instructions above, so let's get rid of the renaming hassle.

1. Download http://www.sendspace.com/file/sphmr4.

2. Copy it inside the game folder and run it. You should see a message "1 file(s) moved" somewhere in the window if everything went well.

Note: You don't need to rename anything. It will work if the "crack file" is called Crack.exe or if you already renamed it to TT_Remove_DRM.exe (as instructed before). Either will are fine. Also, the game folder name doesn't matter.

Issue #2: Missing text/lines - If it looks like some lines are missing, try set the Message Speed to maximum. It should display them properly with that.

Issue #3: Graphical glitches around the text - If you're getting this, that means that your system is not in Japanese locale (guides - XP, Win7). Applocale will not work.

Not an Issue #4: I can't figure out how to save - Go to the bottom of the screen with the mouse cursor.

Not an Issue #5: I can't figure out how to switch to windowed mode - Here's a picture of it. (F)= Fullscreen, (W)=Windowed.

Issue #6: The game freezes / can't access the top menu - This seems to happen only in fullscreen mode for some people, so you need to switch to windowed mode. If you can access the top menu without freezing - check out Issue #5. If you can't - go to C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\... and find SYS3REG.INI. Open it and change ScreenMode from 0 to 1. The game will start in windowed mode the next time you run it and the freezing should be gone.

Not an Issue #7: I can't figure out how to disable "Fade BGM while voices are playing" - This is turned on by default, but you may want to turn it off if it bothers you. The problem is that the BGM volume fades stays faded during whole conversations and not voiced lines only, like it would in other VNs where this option is present. It returns back to normal only briefly during scene transitions and occasional lines. This option is not present in the Settings menu, so you need to go to HERE and then un-check THIS. It disables the BGM fading.

Issue #8: The game won't launch / Crack.exe crashes - You need to disable Data Execution Prevention for MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe, details on how to do it HERE. Do the same for Crack.exe if you're having problems with it crashing.

Issue #8: Crash near the end of the game (at the ending video) - The video near the end of the game crashes because you don't have the proper codec installed to play it. Install K-Lite or CCCP codec packs. Just install one of them, either will work fine.

Issue #9: Game crashes when saving - Weird letters like ê or ö in your Windows username are known to cause problems with VNs that generate config/save files inside the \Users folder. Go check if the folder C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう exists on your PC. If it doesn't, then the game is having trouble creating the files. Try making an another Windows Account with normal letters only - go to Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Manage another account. Be sure to give that account admin privileges. Log under that account and try to save, it should no longer crash the game. You can delete it after you're done with the game.

Feel free to post any problems you run into.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello,

i have the problem with the pop-up, i did everything you said to do but if i run the remove drm.bat it will

give me : The system cannot find the path

The system cannot find the data

Push any key.....

now i push it and nothing happend

can you help me, please

and sorry for me translation, i´m german ^^

hello,

i have the problem with the pop-up, i did everything you said to do but if i run the remove drm.bat it will

Push any key.....

can you help me, please

This happens to me as well, it says it cannot find the path specified. I did all the instructions above, I didn't have the file in the first place.

The game isnt to happy about letting you save, I tried it and it came up a grey box in Japanese with a red cross through it with (I think) Yes and no options.

Is the text box meant to look messy? The English lettering seems jumbled a little and not lined up right.

hello,

Push any key.....

can you help me, please

Do you have drm.bat in the game folder? I think you need to run it from the folder containing the game folder.

Every time I try to save I get this error http://i47.tinypic.com/2csdu2f.jpg

Is this what drm.bat is supposed to fix?

Do you have drm.bat in the game folder? I think you need to run it from the folder containing the game folder.

Yup I have done that. It is not creating the bin file as said in the instructions above. I cant save at all, it comes up with a grey box complaining in Japanese something to do with the bin file?

In order for the drm.bat to work you need to have the game where the program specifies it

In my case was C\Users\me\downloads\TickTack

After moving the game folder there it worked for me

Hope this helps

Edited by horror6
hello,

Push any key.....

can you help me, please

This happens to me as well, it says it cannot find the path specified. I did all the instructions above, I didn't have the file in the first place.

The game isnt to happy about letting you save, I tried it and it came up a grey box in Japanese with a red cross through it with (I think) Yes and no options.

Is the text box meant to look messy? The English lettering seems jumbled a little and not lined up right.

Check the 1st post again, I made a change.

Your #1 fix fixed the popup issue. Got further issues, though:

The bottom menu is kinda glitchy and doesn't open all the time. The top one is an extreme version and only works once in a blue moon. I also get occassional graphical bugs around the text, and sometimes text wont appear at all, which I fix by right clicking twice to hide/get the GUI back.

I am in Japanese Locale, so it's not that =/ (Region Settings -> Administrative -> language for non-unicode programs, etc. etc.)

Edit: actually, more than a graphical glitch, is as if the game kinda freezes itself. This persists into the gameplay section (like when you select your troops), and there the right click fix doesn't work, so It's unplayable :C

Edited by Derp
Your #1 fix fixed the popup issue. Got further issues, though:

The bottom menu is kinda glitchy and doesn't open all the time. The top one is an extreme version and only works once in a blue moon. I also get occassional graphical bugs around the text, and sometimes text wont appear at all, which I fix by right clicking twice to hide/get the GUI back.

I am in Japanese Locale, so it's not that =/ (Region Settings -> Administrative -> language for non-unicode programs, etc. etc.)

Edit: actually, more than a graphical glitch, is as if the game kinda freezes itself. This persists into the gameplay section (like when you select your troops), and there the right click fix doesn't work, so It's unplayable :C

The bottom menu doesn't seem to open at some places, e.g. at the 1st choice. It works fine otherwise. The top bar does show up every time for me, it just take 1 second to show up and it freezes the game during that time.

I haven't played for long so I can't say anything about freezing during gameplay sections. Try to increase the text speed to maximum and run as admin, maybe it'll do something about the glitches.

Edited by killerinsidee
The bottom menu doesn't seem to open at some places, e.g. at the 1st choice. It works fine otherwise. The top bar does show up every time for me, it just take 1 second to show up and it freezes the game during that time.

I haven't played for long so I can't say anything about freezing during gameplay sections. Try to increase the text speed to maximum and run as admin, maybe it'll do something about the glitches.

I am running it as admin. The bottom menu not appearing seems to be related to the freezing. It's actually just the graphics freezing, as I can still hear the sounds, etc., but that still means it's unplayable if a freeze hits at a bad time. I also have text speed at maximum, so it's not that. The freeze can apparantly occur in any part of the game - VN mode, gameplay, even on the main menu. The top menu completely refuses to appear after using your fix.

Edit: also tried using compability modes, no luck there. I'm going to try to reinstall it from scratch and only use your remove.bat fix (without the other things I've tried), and see if me messing around was the cause of this.

Edited by Derp
And it worked fine before using it?

Yes, although rarely.

Edit: nope reinstall doesn't work, although it keeps my saves which leads me to believe some kinda gameinfo is kept outside the gamefolder?_+

Edited by Derp
Yes, although rarely.

Edit: nope reinstall doesn't work, although it keeps my saves which leads me to believe some kinda gameinfo is kept outside the gamefolder?_+

The save/config folder is at C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\...

Try deleting it, but the .bat file shouldn't have anything to do with the freezing. If you remove the file it generates, the pop-up starts again so I don't think it modifies the config files.

The save/config folder is at C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\...

Try deleting it, but the .bat file shouldn't have anything to do with the freezing. If you remove the file it generates, the pop-up starts again so I don't think it modifies the config files.

Tried removing it, doesn't fix the issue. Sigh ... :/ The only solution so far is to save before every battle and just retry until it doesn't freeze for the duration of it. Not exactly an amazing solution.

Tried removing it, doesn't fix the issue. Sigh ... :/ The only solution so far is to save before every battle and just retry until it doesn't freeze for the duration of it. Not exactly an amazing solution.

So doing a clean re-install (and deleting the config/saves) and not using the .bat still freezes the game?

You could try running the game in windowed mode, see if that makes any difference.

So doing a clean re-install (and deleting the config/saves) and not using the .bat still freezes the game?

You could try running the game in windowed mode, see if that makes any difference.

I would, but how do I run it in windowed mode without access to the upper menu? There's nothing in the main options menu for it as far as I can see.

Edited by Derp
I would, but how do I run it in windowed mode without access to the upper menu? There's nothing in the main options menu for it as far as I can see.

Find SYS3REG.INI inn that config folder I told you about, change ScreenMode to 1. That will make it start windowed.

While you're at it, can you upload that file? I'd like to compare it to my config file, to see if there are any differences.

Edited by killerinsidee
Find SYS3REG.INI inn that config folder I told you about, change ScreenMode to 1. That will make it start windowed.

While you're at it, can you upload that file, I'd like to compare it to my config file, to see if there are any differences.

With clean reinstall I managed to access the upper menu (before running the remove file. So clearly it did something). After setting to windowed it also seems to run a lot smoother so that might've fixed it. So related to full-screen?

Edit: haven't frozen so far in windowed. I'd love a fix for full-screen, though (can't resize window D: )

Edited by Derp