Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou problems

With clean reinstall I managed to access the upper menu (before running the remove file. So clearly it did something). After setting to windowed it also seems to run a lot smoother so that might've fixed it. So related to full-screen?

No idea, you tell me. I've been running the game on my 2nd PC Windowed and Fullscreen with the .bat applied for 30min without problems. I can't replicate the issue.

Let me know if it fixed it and if the game works fine with the .bat applied for you now.

Edited by killerinsidee
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, you tell me. I've been running the game on my 2nd PC Windowed and Fullscreen with the .bat applied for 30min without problems. I can't replicate the issue.

All I can tell you is that it's definitely related to full-screen as it hasn't frozen since swapping to windowed. Swapping back makes the freezes occur again. Except for that I'm clueless =/ My computer is crazy powerful, so unless this is like crysis 3 on ultra-everything settings it shouldn't even put a dent in the performance department. Sigh.

All I can tell you is that it's definitely related to full-screen as it hasn't frozen since swapping to windowed. Swapping back makes the freezes occur again. Except for that I'm clueless =/ My computer is crazy powerful, so unless this is like crysis 3 on ultra-everything settings it shouldn't even put a dent in the performance department. Sigh.

So the .bat is not related to your issue?

So the .bat is not related to your issue?

No. I applied the .bat and it works fine as long as it's in windowed mode. All the .bat seemed to do (in a negative way) was make the upper menu harder to access (well impossible), but that isn't really that much of an issue. I can also access is with the .bat applied as long as it's in windowed. My main issue is just the freezing that occurs in full-screen.

No. I applied the .bat and it works fine as long as it's in windowed mode. All the .bat seemed to do (in a negative way) was make the upper menu harder to access (well impossible), but that isn't really that much of an issue. I can also access is with the .bat applied as long as it's in windowed. My main issue is just the freezing that occurs in full-screen.

Doubt I can do much to help with that, haven't seen anyone else have this fullscreen issue so far. No idea what could cause it.

Hello,

i wonder if anybody have the same problem as me. the crack file is crashing everytime, i cant even open the game...

01.jpg

i read this thread over and over again and couldnt solve this...can anybody help ?

thank you and sorry about my english ^^.

Hello,

i wonder if anybody have the same problem as me. the crack file is crashing everytime, i cant even open the game...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8882[/ATTACH]

i read this thread over and over again and couldnt solve this...can anybody help ?

Is it crashing when you run Remove.bat or are you trying to execute Crack.exe? I'm asking because there's no point in running Crack.exe, it doesn't do anything if you run it directly.

Hello,

Yeah... i'm having the same problem, and it doesn't look like everyone else is having it...

Hello,

I followed the instructions on the first page but then I just can't open the game.

I didn't think everybody has this problem.

It happened when I restarted my computer after changing my regional parameters .

Sans titre.jpg

Edited by garbalex
Nope I can't save! It comes up with Access Violation then program jargon, then makes me click button yes or no then crashes. Any remedies please?

The problem may be in your C:\Users\-username-. If you have some weird letters like ê or ö in your Windows username, it's known to cause problems with VNs that generate the config/save files inside the \Users folder. Go check if the folder C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう even exists on your PC.

Edited by killerinsidee
The problem may be in your C:\Users\-username-. If you have some weird letters like ê or ö in your Windows username, it's known to cause problems with VNs that generate the config/save files inside the \Users folder. Go check if the folder C:\Users\-username-\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう even exists on your PC.

Wow okay, nope there is no folder like that =( Is there any way I can fix it?

Wow okay, nope there is no folder like that =( Is there any way I can fix it?

Try making an another Windows Account, with normal letters only (e.g. Cosmic). Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Manage another account. Create a new one and log in with it. You can delete it after you're done playing the game.

uhm...has anybody finished the game? my game crashes after it fades to black at last line of the Protag "My warm and loving family...I'll be there for them" and when i try to open the game again it shows me this Untitled.png

please help T^T

Thank you in advance :)

uhm...has anybody finished the game? my game crashes after it fades to black at last line of the Protag "My warm and loving family...I'll be there for them" and when i try to open the game again it shows me this [ATTACH=CONFIG]8884[/ATTACH]

please help T^T

Thank you in advance :)

I did. Got everything. I just ignored the error messages. It's not like they were preventing me from playing. I had no other problems.

Hello,

I've been struggling with this too.

Try to disable Data Execution Prevention for MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe and it should be good.

Try to disable Data Execution Prevention for MinnaDaisukiKozukuriBanchou.exe and it should be good.

You guys that can't even launch the game should follow this and report back to confirm if it works.

It works!

The crashdumps never hinted at it... well, thanks for the tip, now I can enjoy myself. :D