The most stupidest thing you've said/done

So I made this topic for everyone to share their stupidest experiences or conversations, that makes you want to throw yourself into a river or something of the like. I'm pretty much someone that blurts stupidity off his mouth mostly everyday...

For me one should be that while chatting with a girl I like, I suddenly said

"I'll rape you:cool:"

oh-god-why.jpg

This actually happens IRL?

As for me, I fell asleep during exam and some dude placed a paper with #YOLO written on it on my head. I had rough time after that.

LOL.

That reminds me of the time when I didn't know any japanese, and I decided to write some kanji's in an exam sheet.. And then my teacher "that is surely a copy,GIVE ME THAT!".. had to start over..

once i walked into the shoutbox and saw zerut, desi and kilerinsidee butt naked , feeling each other's bodies....

that was.....very disturbing.......bcuz i saw yachi in stealth mode , behind cover...holding a tissue , going "ahahaaaaaaaaa desiiiii yeahhhhhh"

i still do therapy on mondays and fridays to heal the trauma

P.S : i always suspcted that ultimecea was watching yachi on that day ...i swear >_>

Told a girl that she's beautiful ... turned out the she was actually a boy ...

@myself

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc486/OneManArmy369/faggot_zps062cf33a.gif

You can always save face by saying you were trolling xD

Also, for me: I was walking on the street and crossed paths with a girl walking towards me. When we looked at each other, she smiled. My facial reaction was kind of "the fuck are you looking at?". It was accidental, and the girl was pretty hot. She also stopped smiling xD

Edited by Lanselot

Other one (lol 3 already):

Opening my inbox with some people in the same classroom in college, looking for a newly sent mail from one of them (homework purposes), and suddenly the whole inbox full of "Download english hentai games"... Good thing they didn't pay attention to it (or maybe they don't even know what it is).

lending my laptop for a class presentation. Which then i realised i have not downloaded my powerpoint slides,

goes to mail >>>> Download english hentai games mails shown on screen.

Next moment , almost everyone staring at me. :rolleyes:

lending my laptop for a class presentation. Which then i realised i have not downloaded my powerpoint slides,

I know that feel bro..

And that's why I have a filter on my email to move those emails into a separate folder.

Hmm when I was walking down the street some guy in regular clothes randomly asked me if I had seen a guy wearing only a t shirt and shoes. I said no and then he said "keep a look out for me because Im gonna find him, I'm gonna find him!!!" and then a minute later I see the t shirt guy and the other dude running after him. Pretty crazy stuff.

• 1 year later...

I learned the value of (hardly)work and consequence. Failed an entire semester of classes, thought I knew everything, procrastinated until past due dates, didn't even get out of bed most days. I've had a taste of what failure is like and let me tell you it burns your conscience.

Some work well under pressure, I only work under pressure. Some learn the easy way, I only learn the hard way.

1357441539025.png

• 1 month later...
I learned the value of (hardly)work and consequence. Failed an entire semester of classes, thought I knew everything, procrastinated until past due dates, didn't even get out of bed most days. I've had a taste of what failure is like and let me tell you it burns your conscience.

Some work well under pressure, I only work under pressure. Some learn the easy way, I only learn the hard way.

Could have been describing me 2-3 years ago. Stopped college because i was a lazy ass and bummed of my parents. Almost never did any assignments on time and skipped exams just because.

After that i got a job, moved out, started taking evening classes for a degree as a network engineer (which i'm almost done with hurray) and recently got a new girlfriend. :)

• 8 months later...