Watashi ni xx Shinasai! (Missions of Love)

In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now! Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and Shigure ends up doing Yukina's ''missions of love''. As this continue, will these ''missions'' be a opportunity for them to fall in love?

If you enjoy Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, or The Gentlemens Alliance Cross this is one for you

Gotta say this ain't a bad manga. Just got the third english vol. today and I sped read through the entire seires Up to the current chapter (46: A Twisted Love).

It is unfortunently a Monthly manga so the ending is quite far off.

I would classify it under Shoujou, reverse Harem, Slice of Life, and really freaking annoying (probably the first manga were I'm pissed off at the heroine instead of the hero)

Don't read this unless you really want to be spoiled

So in the most recent developments Yukina decides to pick her cousin over the main hero, I veiw this as Shigure. And as he so eloquently poiunts out, it was for a "Shitty Reason." n For me this is worse than when The main Character of Elfen Leid besides to hand over Nyu to that horned professor. That's cause i can take my anger out "figuratively" on the guy, I CAN'T on a girl.

Who else is looking forward to the Next chapter?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Is it still getting scanlations? That's my question, I paused my read thinking it wasn't getting scanlated any more.

A new group seems to have picked it up. The good news is that their scans seem to be of decent quality (I've only seen their scans of Horimiya so don't quote me on this), the bad news is the group is new and its future is uncertain.

Been reading it for a while and enjoy it. It is a bit odd (the whole cousin relationship is kinda iffy, but that's Japan for you) but overall a good story. And I have the added benefit of being able to buy the volume in advance of english releases since Germany started translating it way ahead of time =3 (know German and manga is pretty cheap to import so I buy volumes for series I can't get here) The only issue I have with them is they're called xx me in German which sounds far sketchier xD

Have vol 1-7 and have to pick up 8 and 9 when I have the money. More or less caught up with the scanlations.