why vns with lolis are lame - subjective opinion.

i would like to share my opinion with you guys. i noticed most of you dont

like my statement about lolis. thats why i will explain here what i mean when i

say "vns with lolis suck"

major thing is plot in such games is incredibly predictable or you could say: lolis

are just one big schematic. i found out, that you can use 2 ways to describe all lolis or vns with lolis.

in short: lolis in vns guarantee lame plot and "thin characters". here are this 2 ways:

1. lolis that protagonist "learn love" or learn how to fuck.

i think, it is about 80% of vns with lolis. (example - hoshizora)

2. vns including lolis with extremly retarded plot. (still with some part of 1.)

let me give you example of such a game. Wanko to Kurasou. what is this? its a game about pets you live with and you fuck. but dont worry. they look like humans.

check this. for you it may look just normal. but imagine normal guy who has never played vns. try to think how wierd it sounds. as you see this games are not only lame but also reeding them you became more stupid.

CONCLUSION: lolis provides lame plot and predictable characters.

1) As already pointed out, your irrational loathing of lolis is no different than the attitudes of mainstream gamers towards eroge in general--all the more ironic because you ask us to consider what the "normal guy" would think. Well the "normal guy" would think the whole lot of us (you included) are a bunch of pedophilic fags. Luckily, we don't care what the "normal guy" thinks, as we've learned to distinguish fantasy and reality--a skill that has fallen by the wayside in today's reality-centric entertainment scene.

2) You describe a very particular type of loli-ge, which revolves around character interactions and general moe. I don't like those either, yet I consider myself a brand of lolicon. The loli genre / archetype is diverse. Some people just like the visual aesthetic. As for counterexamples, Eternal Aselia is essentially a loli-ge with a very deep narrative (and the original 18+ version has H-scenes). In Family Project, it's often agreed that the loli Matsuri's route is one of the most poignant in the game.

It's rather silly to denounce a very common eroge element without the breadth of visual novel experience under your belt to justify your sweeping conclusions.

Edited by sanahtlig

What is this stupid thread?

1. You say VNs with lolis are predictable and yet you didn't provide any reasonable proofs to back up your claim. Anyone can do that. I can say VNs with childhood friends as the main heroine are retarded and too predictable and just leave it at that. Am I wrong to claim that? I don't know but it's certainly not right either because I don't have any real points to back up my statement.

2. You said something about "lolis that protagonist "learn love" or learn how to fuck." The first thing I noticed was the bad grammar.

You also said they made up about 80% of the VNs with lolis. Thing is, most VNs are about finding love and about fucking the girls afterwards(and even before they find true love) but maybe you didn't know that because you just want to say bad things about lolis so you just pulled that number out of your ass.

3. Then you complained about retarded plot. Are you kidding me? VNs generally have retarded plot, not just lolis VN. I mean, are you saying those heroines being revived for plot convenience aren't retarded?

I hope you step on a transparent lego.

• 7 months later...

A few stories deal with the innocent learning about love stuff, some deal with rape, slavery, some other fetishes are involved aside from that.

there are games out there with loli and shota that are pretty good. It is like any other subject, you get good ones and bad ones.

Also, what is weird about catgirls, doggirls, and other animalgirls as the topic of a visual novel? Do you realize how many people fantasize about that?

i have a couple loli games i want to see translated. i for one am grateful for fantranslators who do loli and shota visual novels.

Whether you enjoy loli and shota visual novels is up to your tastes but just because there are loli areas in it is no reason for it to actually suck.

Too late Dubs

But let me add this sort of rule of the internet to the mix of why loli have in charm

"43. The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it."

Guess reading these loli vn also made the S side in us happy too somewhat