Eiyuu*Senki english patch

pn vndb it said there is a Graphic only patch , don't really know what they mean by that but i thought that meant that just a some scnes are translated, the 1.02 is still good but from 1.03 till 1.05 are dead

on vndb it said there is a Graphic only patch , don't really know what they mean by that but i thought that meant that just a some scenes are translated, the 1.02 is still good but from 1.03 till 1.05 are dead

on vndb it said there is a Graphic only patch , don't really know what they mean by that but i thought that meant that just a some scenes are translated, the 1.02 is still good but from 1.03 till 1.05 are dead

I'm pretty sure that the 1.03, 1.04, 1.05, etc patches are for the game itself (not english patches) AFAIK they are bug fixes for the game and fixes that improve the game. There are also interface patches that go along with some of the specific patches released.. like an interface patch with the 1.05 patch. But it doesn't translate any specific text in the story.. it just translates the interface.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here someone has extracted the PS3 translations to use in for PC. I have tried myself to get it running but I seems to have done something wrong and am not able to get it working. But others have. Eiyuu*Senki / 英雄*戦姫 [VN/Strategy][Tenco][18+][jap+eng] :: RuTracker.org

Translation (taken from another forum):

1.05 version of the game required.

Installation:

Make a backup (optional, but recommended).

Unpack the archive into the game's folder replacing the existing files.

I didn't test it extensively, but so far it seems to work.

Things which are not translated:

H-scenes (some of them were edited out by the translators and replaced with the new scenes, some of them were removed altogether; I tried to restore what I could).

Hints presented on the settings screen.

Hints displayed when sorting various lists.

Everything else is supposed to be in English.

Known bugs:

When in ADV mode, text sometimes doesn't fit into the window, but it still should be readable.

There may be issues with backlog formatting.

Skill descriptions in combat may also have formatting issues.