Visual Novels Translation Status [04/21/2013]

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats true, i hope Aroduc is trolling us and at he dont stop translate games, because Of some his games hadd good translator

yeah, but aroduc has got some busy shit going on in his life atm , so it'll be long time since he will TL anything

but who knows he likes to troll :D

22 posts deleted. Keep the discussion civil, guys.

yes..i am..

and so were the few regulars here >>>

South-east asia is where second-highest percentage of visitors come from ( after north america ), but apart from few shoutbox regulars, most are just lurking.

3,75% of total site visitors come from Malaysia.

22 posts deleted. Keep the discussion civil, guys.

South-east asia is where second-highest percentage of visitors come from ( after north america ), but apart from few shoutbox regulars, most are just lurking.

3,75% of total site visitors come from Malaysia.

well...but at least 4-5 of SB regulars were malaysian >>

thats about 1/4 of SB inhibitants

I must ask, Ivan. How did you know what I was saying to loppy? x) Did you use google translate or what?

It doesn't matter what you said because it's totally unrelated to the real purpose of this thread : To inform people about the status of visual novel translations. So please refrain from posting insults or the like, just ignore persons you can't stand. Thanks.

Edited by OneManArmy
I'm pretty sure the Rance discussion you had earlier isn't related to this thread purpose either.

That's obviously right but there's a huge difference between "my" and "your" discussion because "your" discussion was nothing more but a stupid flamewar while "my" discussion was rather short and funny/entertainung/whatever. Like I said before (I edited my last comment shortly after posting it so you probably don't know its whole content), please ignore persons you dislike/hate and you'll be fine.

And now let's end our "discussion" as well.

That's obviously right but there's a huge difference between "my" and "your" discussion because "your" discussion was nothing more but a stupid flamewar while "my" discussion was rather short and funny/entertainung/whatever.[/

I don't think you understand the context of "my" post, but nvm. Oh, and seems like it is alright to go off topic as long as it is "rather short and funny/entertainung/whatever". (according to "you", at least) Noted.

And now let's end our "discussion" as well.

You're the one who started it, so it's obviously up to you to end it. *shrugged*

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
well, i'm just surprised to see M'sian here, although eroge is not "famous" here

nah..more like taboo here >.>

not many actually into them..

and i never hang out with stupid local otakus..if you get my meaning

All these Malaysians getting together...*sob*...Exsilon, come and keep me company...

lolz..sera..dont cry...

we all friends..

eventhough though there's only 3 thais that i know XD