Dra+Koi installation and problems

for starter's..

i wont be technically in charge of the thread but i'll just do it since its a request

for now..

i'll make an installation guide based on the current release in ED&EG

1) download both game and patch..but take note because this game is actually a bundle pack that contain 3 separate games and some extras

2) make sure that your pc is on Jap locale..just change your region to Jap region

3) mount the Iso..i recommend Daemon Tools Lite (change the files extension if its not in MDF format)

4) run the installation setup.. 101-753-091-105 is the serial key unless you people didnt noticed when you download them

5) click next and you'll be asked for installation location..( just choose default location )

6) when you reach 9002-4sdjoik.jpg

choose the first option for Drakoi installation only..the other 2 were a bundled game and it was not translated

7) go to the drakoi installed folder...( if you followed the default location, it'll be a folder in programfiles under the big title Nitroplus)

8) open the folder for Drakoi and extract the patch to overwrite 2 files..

9) run the exe and you'll have drakoi in english like

9003-rb7fgoo.jpg

Edited by ultimecea

Thanks for the guide ultimecea. It is true for every single release they do, there are a bunch of people asking the same questions on how to install the game or apply the translation patch. Thanks for the guide though since it really was helpful and really appreciate the hard work.

Edit: Ooh, the pictures should be even more helpful.

Edited by akitasaito

Here is what i found out. If you are not on japanese locale(like me) game doesnt work properly. If you use applocale to activate the game then some scripts dont work(hscene for boobjob and anal) and you cant get past second choice (it always ends with her head cut off no matter what you chose before). If you start the game without applocale then scripts for hscenes work properly but you still cant get past second choice(once again her head cut off no matter what you do). The only way to make game work properly is to install it in japanese locale.

Here is what i found out. If you are not on japanese locale(like me) game doesnt work properly. If you use applocale to activate the game then some scripts dont work(hscene for boobjob and anal) and you cant get past second choice (it always ends with her head cut off no matter what you chose before). If you start the game without applocale then scripts for hscenes work properly but you still cant get past second choice(once again her head cut off no matter what you do). The only way to make game work properly is to install it in japanese locale.

bro..

most people use Jap locale...

and rarely people uses Applocale nowadays..

or am i wrong??

Im using polish seeing as im pole, and because of that our own alphabet letters like ę ą ż ź etc are changing into kanji signs everywhere if i use japanese locale, i dont mind that most of the time but when im making subs for movie for my parents they are pissed off because of that.

Im using polish seeing as im pole, and because of that our own alphabet letters like ę ą ż ź etc are changing into kanji signs everywhere if i use japanese locale, i dont mind that most of the time but when im making subs for movie for my parents they are pissed off because of that.

i see..

an i know why it turned inti kanjis or rather chinese characters XD

I'm no expert but wouldn't using applocale work and not fuck up your settings?

and no >.>

applocale will screw and fucked on most program..

its the shittiest app >>

Hi guys,

i have a question.

I did download und install Dra+Koi after the installation guide and my pc is jap locale. Now i want to know, does this game have no voices? Im currently at the point where the Dragon Girl meets with the protagonist and i didnt hear any character voices so i was wondering if something doesnt work since in the options/settings is a voice parameter.

MFG Taiketsu

Hi guys,

i have a question.

I did download und install Dra+Koi after the installation guide and my pc is jap locale. Now i want to know, does this game have no voices? Im currently at the point where the Dragon Girl meets with the protagonist and i didnt hear any character voices so i was wondering if something doesnt work since in the options/settings is a voice parameter.

MFG Taiketsu

It doesn't seem to be voiced. You can always check the japanese version release info on vndb for these things - Sabato Nabe -Nitro Amusement Disc-.

Ah thanks for the fast reply. Then the voice paramenter is confusing^^"

But ty for the info didnt know you can look it up there for voices.

MFG Taiketsu

it dont contain any voice..unless you still didnt figure it out..

and make sure you use Jap locale instead of just applocale..

it seems to fuck up most people which leads them to BAD end only

Im confused as to which folder im supposed to extract the english patch to because when I try to extract it to the Drakoi folder on Winrar it has a bunch of issues with that. Please help

did you actually follow this??

i did stated that extract the patch to your installation directory

can you give screenshots??

because i believe you did it all wrongly

i managed to get Dra+Koi to install and work properly on my own, but when I try to extract the english patch to the Dra+Koi folder, Winrar gives me a bunch of issues that all basically said access denied

Cant really take screenshots but I take the zip and I say extract files, and I go to NitroPlus, then to the Dra+Koi folder and I hit ok and it asks for file replacement and I say yes to all and it says it cant create anything because access is denied.

Cant really take screenshots but I take the zip and I say extract files, and I go to NitroPlus, then to the Dra+Koi folder and I hit ok and it asks for file replacement and I say yes to all and it says it cant create anything because access is denied.

hmm..i dont think its the patch problem then..

myb its because you dont have admin's right to overwrite the files???

btw..you do know how to take screenshots with the print screen button right??

Finished this story!

:) I wanted to do this story since I listened to the ending song. That was long ago (last year) and I couldn't find it on erogedownload. But now it got translated! Yay!

I was actually interested in how they would depict the boy getting eaten by the dragon, like in the song. Would have been interesting.

The storyline's pretty messed up, what with all the "World Is Perfect" stuff. But the art is nice and I was entranced by some of the musics. There are many interesting things to note, but I'll keep it at that.

Edited by Larxene
hmm..i dont think its the patch problem then..

myb its because you dont have admin's right to overwrite the files???

btw..you do know how to take screenshots with the print screen button right??

I made sure Im the admin and these are my steps that I took:

I extracted this:

DraKoi stuff2.jpg

To here:

DraKoi stuff.jpg

I said yes to all conflicts

DraKoi stuff3.jpg

And it gives me this:

DraKoi stuff4.jpg

I made sure Im the admin and these are my steps that I took:

I extracted this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9070[/ATTACH]

To here:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9071[/ATTACH]

I said yes to all conflicts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9072[/ATTACH]

And it gives me this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9073[/ATTACH]

ahh..i think i know whats wrong now..

just move the all the files from the folder with weird symbols to a newly created folder named "Sabato Nabe"

then just overwrite the patch as usual..

btw..if im not wrong..

you didnt set your pc to jap locale..which explains those weird symbols at that folder

and..mind that your game will be fucked if you dont use jap locale..

applocale will still condemn the game

ahh..i think i know whats wrong now..

just move the all the files from the folder with weird symbols to a newly created folder named "Sabato Nabe"

then just overwrite the patch as usual..

btw..if im not wrong..

you didnt set your pc to jap locale..which explains those weird symbols at that folder

and..mind that your game will be fucked if you dont use jap locale..

applocale will still condemn the game

Setting your locale is under the location tab on the control panel, right?

P.S. The Sabato Nabe folder can go anywhere?

Setting your locale is under the location tab on the control panel, right?

P.S. The Sabato Nabe folder can go anywhere?

yes..its under regions and language for win 7

yeah..you can move it anywhere..

just that i recommended default directory just to make things simple