Is there an Eroge similar to Little Busters! ?

Besides the other Key titles though... hmmm... Well I haven't even read Little Busters myself so I don't know exactly how lighthearted or dramatic it is in general, but here are a few more translated VNs with some combination of romance/nakige/drama/comedy/school life:

ef - a fairy tale of the two.

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Katawa Shoujo

Edelweiss

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - has at least that big 3.0 Friendship tag (and it has that for a GOOD REASON) just like Little Busters, plus school life comedy and maybe some other stuff!... ... :D

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

NOT saying these are all reeeeeeally similar or whatever. I wouldn't 100% for sure know if they are myself. But at the very least they DO share some of the same elements that Little Busters has, so you might just get some similar feelings from them. And I just wanted to present more options anyway, hehe.

There are some more worth mentioning with nakige and stuff like that, but the above ones are a few of the titles that I've personally read.

Edited by Harlequin
Is there an Eroge similar to Little Busters! ?

I know that I'm saying this every fucking time but it's really hard to give some helpful recommendations if we don't know which parts of the game you enjoyed. I suppose you mean the humor and easy going atmosphere combined with some drama.

Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

I wouldn't recommend SnK because the game has very serious parts. The humor was great though.

Ah fuck this. Everybody should play SnK.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Not sure if Higurashi with its "specific parts" is the right game for someone who enjoyed LB!

ef - a fairy tale of the two.

Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-

Katawa Shoujo

Edelweiss

Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia

Clannad - probably the game which is most similiar to LB (its translation quality is sadly kinda weak)

Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~ - 100% humor and 0% sense

Canvas 2 ~Akane Iro no Palette~ - typical school life romance drama thingy game (in short TSLRDTG)

D.C. II ~Da Capo II~ - TSLRDTG

Yukizakura - TSLRDTG

Hinatabokko - TSLRDTG

Kira - slice of life but you may like it

Edited by OneManArmy

Thank you everyone for their opinions and suggestions! I loved everything about Little Busters, the mini games, the humor, the friendships the heartache and the tremendous story and plot twist mystery at the end. I shall look at these one by one, I Know Higurashi can have horror elements, but I still wanna try it. x

Well, I guess if we're going humor-wise and some seriousness AND sadness (ma?), I would recommend G-Senjou no Maou.

No. It's not by Key, but it was one of the games that just popped in my head after reading your question.

Also, since you finished Clannad, maybe play Tomoyo After?

Well, I guess if we're going humor-wise and some seriousness AND sadness (ma?), I would recommend G-Senjou no Maou.

No. It's not by Key, but it was one of the games that just popped in my head after reading your question.

Also, since you finished Clannad, maybe play Tomoyo After?

haha =) I loved Devil on a G string (G-Senjou no Maou) Finished Clannad, Tried Rewrite but is it sad to say that I got bored of the text heaviness of it? Guess I'm onto my next recommendation - Wish upon a star was it? =P

Tried Rewrite but is it sad to say that I got bored of the text heaviness of it

How far into it did you get, and which route did you play? 'Cause if you played Chihaya's route then, that might explain where the lacklustre feelings came from; I suggest you try it again at a later date, maybe? Up to you (play Lucia's route

Has anyone suggested Ever17 yet? One of my personal favourites, and the build up to the true route is stupendous; it's sort of a sci-fi/mystery VN. My only advice is to use the skip button liberally, and to not be afraid to quickly skim read through similar text that you've read before.

I'm recommending it on the basis that you liked the story and plot devices of LB where

[spoiler=LB Spoiler]the secret of the world was slowly revealed leading up to the true route; Ever17 uses similar devices to portray its (very cool) story

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod
I would never, for dear life recommend any Edelweiss game.

Just.. don't touch it, both of them.

A good recomendation if you liked LB... hmm

Have you played "Yuki Sakura" (Snow Sakura)

Try that one out. It has humour, romance and mild drama.

loved Snow Sakura!

How far into it did you get, and which route did you play? 'Cause if you played Chihaya's route then, that might explain where the lacklustre feelings came from; I suggest you try it again at a later date, maybe? Up to you (play Lucia's route

Has anyone suggested Ever17 yet? One of my personal favourites, and the build up to the true route is stupendous; it's sort of a sci-fi/mystery VN. My only advice is to use the skip button liberally, and to not be afraid to quickly skim read through similar text that you've read before.

I'm recommending it on the basis that you liked the story and plot devices of LB where

[spoiler=LB Spoiler]the secret of the world was slowly revealed leading up to the true route; Ever17 uses similar devices to portray its (very cool) story

I only got to the point of the occult club, he'd used up all his shinigami.... And I may do, I just found half of the text meaningless and long winded.