The main purpose of the DRM switch isn't stronger security. It's compatibility. The old DRM triggered false positives on many antivirus scanners. It's also no longer supported by the company that designed it. Highlighting this is that they incorporated this new DRM into their ENTIRE catalog, even games that have already been cracked.

Edited by sanahtlig
So, no Shuffle tick tack cracked the first days?

dude..unless that cracker dwells in this forum and get the stuff exactly at the release hours while work his ass hard in that very 24hours

then...no

and i dont see the point of it released in first 24 hours either..

it would be better if its a week or so

The new DRM system is widely used for japanese visual novels and have been cracked to hell and back already.

SSSS already uses it and crack has been downloaded over 3000 times already. The only reason cracking took almost a week was because noone with nescesary skills cared about that title - i assume Tick Tack gets enough attention that it will be faster.

The only reason cracking took almost a week was because noone with nescesary skills cared about that title - i assume Tick Tack gets enough attention that it will be faster.

but..dont you think its better to at least give MG some sales first??

but..dont you think its better to at least give MG some sales first??

That's not how piracy works. Those who want to download it will wait for the crack, those with a silly sense of honesty and honor (or whatever reason else...) will buy it regardless. I don't think people are so excited about a lame fandisc to a lame Moege that they pay 30 bucks instantly instead of waiting a week or two.

That's not how piracy works. Those who want to download it will wait for the crack, those with a silly sense of honesty and honor (or whatever reason else...) will buy it regardless. I don't think people are so excited about a lame fandisc to a lame Moege that they pay 30 bucks instantly instead of waiting a week or two.

dude...

you dont get my meaning..

ivan knows what i was trying to say...

its something the insiders will know only >>>

dude...

you dont get my meaning..

ivan knows what i was trying to say...

its something the insiders will know only >>>

Then please explain, why does Mangagamer make more sales if the crack is late? Are my statements about piracy wrong?

Perhaps you could enlighten us with some freshly picked tales of the warez-scene, I would be interested:o (really).

Then please explain, why does Mangagamer make more sales if the crack is late? Are my statements about piracy wrong?

Perhaps you could enlighten us with some freshly picked tales of the warez-scene, I would be interested:o (really).

Stop spouting nonsense and insult when you don't know what people are talking about exactly. This is just dumb. -.-

no point im telling you the truth and secret...

since you'll never understand it anyway..

unless...Ivan would like to share that story with you..

then again...it'll be a waste of time

no point im telling you the truth and secret...

since you'll never understand it anyway..

unless...Ivan would like to share that story with you..

then again...it'll be a waste of time

Then I feel free to imagine my own conspiracy theories:

Are the Patriots delaying JAST-releases?

Is Moogy a double agent?

Is Aaeru actually Julian Assange, who has too much free time in the embassy?

Is Putin really a big-boobed, white-haired schoolgirl?

If Ivan told us, he would have to kill us...

Then I feel free to imagine my own conspiracy theories:

Are the Patriots delaying JAST-releases?

Is Moogy a double agent?

Is Aaeru actually Julian Assange, who has too much free time in the embassy?

Is Putin really a big-boobed, white-haired schoolgirl?

If Ivan told us, he would have to kill us...

please do so..

not that we care if you actually understand..

nor do we bothered bout that stupid DC3 Machine Translation~~

nor do we bothered bout that stupid DC3 Machine Translation~~

If you mean my post at vndb (The Eroge Scene in Parody: Translator Baseball)

that was a reference to the Gaben-meme, I was not even talking about DC3. You really seem to be bothered about that Tl, if you always instantly bring it up.

Stop spouting nonsense and insult when you don't know what people are talking about exactly. This is just dumb. -.-

Chill dude, I prefer my digital acquaintances to be more Dere than Tsun^^

This is silly. ^^;

In short, Mangagamer asked Erogedownload to delay hosting their games, especially high profile games, for a period of time to let sales run their natural course. To my knowledge, Erogedownload has chosen not to comply thus far, and it's doubtful that they will in the future.

Mangagamer has fairly good evidence that release of a crack is directly correlated with a significant reduction in sales. Evidently, many of Mangagamer's customers are opportunists. They pirate what they can and buy what they must. This segment of folks doesn't appear to have the patience to wait a month for a crack.

I can elaborate further if this topic is of general interest.

Edited by sanahtlig

^MG did not ask ED to delay the release >.>

its something else..

seriously..dont spout shit if you dont know whats the real thing here...

its JAST were the one trying to curse people around and ask them to remove all JAST related files...

so much fora JAST follower~~

If you mean my post at vndb (The Eroge Scene in Parody: Translator Baseball)

that was a reference to the Gaben-meme, I was not even talking about DC3. You really seem to be bothered about that Tl, if you always instantly bring it up.

like i care??

any mention of DC3 MT is a total disgrace...for the whole otaku community

even if its a joke

Edited by ultimecea
Chill dude, I prefer my digital acquaintances to be more Dere than Tsun^^

And I prefer my digital acquaintances to at least have a brain that can actually think.

Alright, can we just stop this bantering? It's going nowhere.

And ultim, if you don't plan on telling people about it, then perhaps you should refrain from telling them in this thread that their speculation is wrong....it's like waving something or some things in front of people face but you aren't going to tell them what exactly is in your hand...lolz.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

And ultim, if you don't plan on telling people about it, then perhaps you should refrain from telling them in this thread that their speculation is wrong....it's like waving something or some things in front of people face but you aren't going to tell them what exactly is in your hand...lolz.

hmmm...

idk....it just that i dont want random rumors being spread around when they dont know anything..

i already told them to ask Ivan himself if they so interested