Visual Novels Translation Status [05/05/2013]

betting that Grisaia no Kajitsu will be done in about 4 weeks or less...

well, there's still editing and tlc to do.. maybe... just maybe..

Most of the editing is done already , only Makina's route hasnt been edited so far IIRC , and yukino's route is at 8% or something.

2 weeks.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually puzzled about what is the software problem here. It has been stalled at this point for a good while.

Well, there were a few engine problems with displaying things like : [ ] , and a few other engine problems when I was beta-testing the game. So they are most likely in the process of fixing that, and the company is most likely busy with other stuff. Their releases come before fixing an engine *looks at Nitro+*.

does anybody knows why the editing for Yoakemae Yori Ruriiro Na is dead ?

She's busy giving blowjobs to Ixrec. (And no, it's not a joke, I'm serious).

are all the ~August~ visual novels sentenced to death ? like Aiyoku no Eustia, Fortune Arterial and Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na. I do understand a bit that Aiyoku no Eustia and Fortune Arterial is stalling cuz are not fully translated and the person in charge of the translation have better thing to do, but if Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na is already translated is it really that hard editing the rest of the game.

I read this and was like "oh, 50% patch?I guess this must be a trustworthy project then and sooner or later we should have a new VN"

Then I realized it was a 50% PROLOGUE patch...I mean, come on, what's the point in releasing a patch where not even the prologue is complete...Unless they want to prove the game is being translated I see no point in this.

I read this and was like "oh, 50% patch?I guess this must be a trustworthy project then and sooner or later we should have a new VN"

Then I realized it was a 50% PROLOGUE patch...I mean, come on, what's the point in releasing a patch where not even the prologue is complete...Unless they want to prove the game is being translated I see no point in this.

Maybe the prologue is really long. Also, prologue means common route in this case. Anyways, here's the link.

It probably means nothing because the guy that made that edit said "Hopefully is this project is still alive...then I'll be working on that for the time being."

Jast also has it licensed for a future release, so it'll be released by them whenever they get around to it.....

desi

I've seen this several minutes after I've posted this. Also:

We're doing Hanachirasu, Sumaga, and Django first.

Which means that even if we'll see Jingai it will be after all these.

Another funny thing is that Hanachirasu doesn't have a lot of H-scenes and even with these there isn't a lot to uncensor.