amd cpu processor compatibility with eroge

I am building a new desktop and now considering either to take amd cpu or intel cpu problem is now that i am not sure whether amd cpu support eroges. AMD cpu seems better since they have better clock speed and not to mention cheaper than Intel cpu. I just want to confirm that amd cpu would support eroge because i dont want to regret it later when i buy it

I am building a new desktop and now considering either to take amd cpu or intel cpu problem is now that i am not sure whether amd cpu support eroges. AMD cpu seems better since they have better clock speed and not to mention cheaper than Intel cpu. I just want to confirm that amd cpu would support eroge because i dont want to regret it later when i buy it

If a visual novel isn't running then it's mostly the fault of the graphic card, system or mainboard. But I never heard that specific CPUs have problems with visual novels. I personally would also buy AMD...because...because it's cheaper of course!!!

i am going to build a desktop that would support those high end game that is currently need a lot of power to run on but at the same time i couldnt afford to not play my eroge on the desktop since this desktop is going to be purely for entertainment and games

i am going to build a desktop that would support those high end game that is currently need a lot of power to run on but at the same time i couldnt afford to not play my eroge on the desktop since this desktop is going to be purely for entertainment and games

a high end desktop surely will be able to support any VN

Oh, sorry, I thought you question was visual novel related. Anyway, I sadly won't be a help because I don't play computer games anymore and don't know anything about the current quality difference between AMD and Intel.

Its okay...its just that i have extra cash laying around and i can buy a high end desktop to support the games. Have to say before i couldnt play any of those game cuz my laptop would have easily overheat even when playing those eushully game so i couldnt even play those high end games. But even so i am not willing to throw away eroge since they have been with me for so long

Its okay...its just that i have extra cash laying around and i can buy a high end desktop to support the games. Have to say before i couldnt play any of those game cuz my laptop would have easily overheat even when playing those eushully game so i couldnt even play those high end games. But even so i am not willing to throw away eroge since they have been with me for so long

its either your internal fan already fizz out or you actually overclocked your cpu (at more than critical level)

because..my 7yo pc still can run it smoothly..

although..my graphic card already burn out~

CPUs are CPUs are CPUs. (lol)

Spec lists usually just list Intel because of laziness or product placement, with an approximate freq number. If you have an AMD processor of comparable power, it shouldn't be an issue. In the end, the architecture is the same (either i686 or x86_64).

Also don't trust spec lists when it comes to variable fields such as freq speed or RAM amount. When it comes to specific fields such as "GPU with pixel shader 3.0" or "Sound card with DX9 support", these are usually reliable. In the end you'll just have to try out things: VNs don't need much power unless they're 3D heavy, you'll be fine with a decent Pentium 4 processor... or even a Pentium 3 for not-so-new titles.

Lastly, big titles such as the latest generic shooters and co. have all sorts of product placement such as nvidia logos and all that, but they still work with competitor hardware (if they didn't, it'd be a huge loss of money). All that "extra performance with X brand" stuff is just marketing most of the time. The beauty of the PC is that all the kinds of hardware are essentially the same thing, no matter which brand, since they have to conform to a established architecture. The mobile platforms on the other hand are a complete mess.